The U.S. NOT founded upon Christianity

He was elected to a leadership position in a country that already existed. The THIRD Reich was the THIRD of that country.

Moron.

Did someone just claim Christians came up with standard weights and measures and this was a new idea? :lol:

C'mon, JB...give 8atman credit for at least giving us some ideas instead of whining and deflecting and insulting and evading.

As I said...he seems to have given a better case for the U.S. having been founded on Jewish tenets rather than Christian tenets since most of his biblical quotes are from the OT.

He was elected to a leadership position in a country that already existed. The THIRD Reich was the THIRD of that country.

Moron.

BAHAHAHA, the "history major" doesn't understand the difference between a nation and a government.

She thinks when Hitler declared his NAZI party was the Third Reich of German power that he founded a new country. LOL what a dumb fuck.

Any one of your dumb ass posts would suffice as proof of your lying and stupidity in any court of law.

Have you found a map of WWII Europe with a country called Third Reich labeled on it yet?

Map

Third Reich - Wikimedia Commons

PzG - Third Reich Nazi Adolf Hitler ww2 HQ!

Nazi GAU Map of Third Reich Germany

http://www.stonybrook.edu/libmap/coordinates/seriesb/no2/b2.pdf

Just some of the links on only the FIRST page when I googles Third Reich maps.

Now another reason for you to call me rude names, "TheBrain".

NONE of your maps label the Third Reich as a nation.

fail again.

She did get the" authoritative wiki one "
"Wiki" where they let you makeup up stuff and post as facts.
This thread is the 5 reich.

Map

Third Reich - Wikimedia Commons

PzG - Third Reich Nazi Adolf Hitler ww2 HQ!

Nazi GAU Map of Third Reich Germany

http://www.stonybrook.edu/libmap/coordinates/seriesb/no2/b2.pdf

Just some of the links on only the FIRST page when I googles Third Reich maps.

Now another reason for you to call me rude names, "TheBrain".

NONE of your maps label the Third Reich as a nation.

fail again.

She did get the" authoritative wiki one "
"Wiki" where they let you makeup up stuff and post as facts.
This thread is the 5 reich.

Something tells me Bode "thei history major" is a regular contributor to that vast cesspool of knowledge known as Wiki.

What's amusing is that she trashed Christianity at the turn of a hat, but defends a religion that would KILL her just for who she is.

What's amusing is that she trashed Christianity at the turn of a hat, but defends a religion that would KILL her just for who she is.

link?

pointing out that you and the other nitwits are wrong isn't trashing christianity

sorry

Okay so we understand that in YOUR world anyone who points out Bode's umm intellectual challenges is a nitwit.

Good for you.

The U.S. NOT founded upon Christianity
Many Christian's who think of America as founded upon Christianity usually present the Declaration of Independence as "proof" of a Christian America. ...
The U.S. NOT founded upon Christianity - Cached - Similar

Our Founding Fathers Were NOT Christians They were men of The Enlightenment, not men of Christianity. .... Thirteen governments [of the original states] thus founded on the natural .... He led the men who turned America from an English colony into a self-governing nation. ...
Thomas Jefferson - John Adams - Benjamin Franklin - Thomas Painefreethought.mbdojo.com/foundingfathers.html - Cached - Similar

the US was founded on freedom , christanity is not in favor of freedom , they backed and justified slavery . not freedom , four fathers liked freedom for white people . not the church .

link?

pointing out that you and the other nitwits are wrong isn't trashing christianity

sorry

Okay so we understand that in YOUR world anyone who points out Bode's umm intellectual challenges is a nitwit.

Good for you.

no, in my world, people who can't read the words that are written are nitwits.

like you.

sorry, nitwit.

Did you miss the post where she indicated she has a college degree in history? :rofl:

Bod???

ROFL

I missed it. Bod has never been to college unless she is the janitor there. People can claim anything on the internet. Actual educational levels are pretty apparent in exchanges. Bod is not an educated person.

Oh yes, she was adamant about it, right before she launched an argument that The Third Reich was a country. :rofl:

Forum List

Back