The U.S. NOT founded upon Christianity

link?

pointing out that you and the other nitwits are wrong isn't trashing christianity

sorry

Okay so we understand that in YOUR world anyone who points out Bode's umm intellectual challenges is a nitwit.

Good for you.

no, in my world, people who can't read the words that are written are nitwits.

like you.

sorry, nitwit.

Oh, I have read the words that are written. Funny that quite a few people consider Bode to be exact same things that I do. But I'm sure you're right, we're all nitwits and you and she are complete geniuses.

Last edited:
the US was founded on freedom , christanity is not in favor of freedom , they backed and justified slavery . not freedom , four fathers liked freedom for white people . not the church .

You are an idiot.

The concepts and notions of liberty are founded on Christian doctrine. Absent Christian liberalism, the world we live in would more closely resemble Iran or Indonesia. It was the radical concept that men are answerable only to god that led to the development of ideas of personal liberty.

You and bod; uneducated, poorly read, poorly spoken; it is this that leads you to the left.

Okay so we understand that in YOUR world anyone who points out Bode's umm intellectual challenges is a nitwit.

Good for you.

no, in my world, people who can't read the words that are written are nitwits.

like you.

sorry, nitwit.

Oh, I have read the words that are written. Funny that quite a few people consider Bode to be exact same things that I do. But I'm sure you're right, we're all nitwits and you and she are complete geniuses.

i'm no genius, but i can read.

you should try it some time, hack.

the US was founded on freedom , christanity is not in favor of freedom , they backed and justified slavery . not freedom , four fathers liked freedom for white people . not the church .

You are an idiot.

The concepts and notions of liberty are founded on Christian doctrine. Absent Christian liberalism, the world we live in would more closely resemble Iran or Indonesia. It was the radical concept that men are answerable only to god that led to the development of ideas of personal liberty.

You and bod; uneducated, poorly read, poorly spoken; it is this that leads you to the left.

nothing say liberty like the inquisition. :thup:

idiot

idiot

That would be "says," cretin.

You are an ignorant buffoon who is interested only in smearing the hated opposition. You have virtually no knowledge nor anything approaching intellectual curiosity. As such, it is pointless to attempt to educate you on the philosophical underpinnings of the enlightenment. Suffice it to say, that despite your abject ignorance, Martin Luther is one of the most influential forces in the formation of the concepts individual liberty.

Men of mind developed that which you mindlessly attack.

idiot

That would be "says," cretin.

You are an ignorant buffoon who is interested only in smearing the hated opposition. You have virtually no knowledge nor anything approaching intellectual curiosity. As such, it is pointless to attempt to educate you on the philosophical underpinnings of the enlightenment. Suffice it to say, that despite your abject ignorance, Martin Luther is one of the most influential forces in the formation of the concepts individual liberty.

Men of mind developed that which you mindlessly attack.

oooh, you got me on a typo. nice work :thup:

you left out an *of* in your screed :lol:

why would i hate some anonymous asshole on a message board?

i do believe you're projecting, little man.

You are an idiot.

idiot

"the Spanish Inquisition, assuredly the most vigorous and corrupt of the various inquisitorial bodies that existed in Europe, held 49,000 trials between 1560-1700 and executed between 3 and 5,000 people.
I suggest to read Edward Peter's Inquisition for the most up to date analysis of the topic, including the myths that have arisen surrounding the inquisitions.
Correction The Spanish Inquisition was state ministry, not papal organization. Blaming Popes for deeds of Spanish Inquisition is incorrect. However kings of Spain used Dominicans (catholic order) as judges etc. because clergy (especially mentioned monks) were generally far more educated than ordinal people."

Read more: Answers.com - How many people died from the Inquisition

People think the Inquisition took place on a global scale. It didn't.

Neither was it a Christian movement. It was a few politicians using the church to carry out their dirty work. And a scant handful of people died.

You are an idiot.

idiot

"the Spanish Inquisition, assuredly the most vigorous and corrupt of the various inquisitorial bodies that existed in Europe, held 49,000 trials between 1560-1700 and executed between 3 and 5,000 people.
I suggest to read Edward Peter's Inquisition for the most up to date analysis of the topic, including the myths that have arisen surrounding the inquisitions.
Correction The Spanish Inquisition was state ministry, not papal organization. Blaming Popes for deeds of Spanish Inquisition is incorrect. However kings of Spain used Dominicans (catholic order) as judges etc. because clergy (especially mentioned monks) were generally far more educated than ordinal people."

Neither was it a Christian movement. It was a few politicians using the church to carry out their dirty work. And a scant handful of people died.

Did the Spanish Inquisition occur in the nation of Third Reich?:lol:

idiot

Did the Spanish Inquisition occur in the nation of Third Reich?:lol:

Sheesh..did I post in the wrong thread?

Forum List

Back