The U.S. NOT founded upon Christianity

You are an idiot.

The concepts and notions of liberty are founded on Christian doctrine. Absent Christian liberalism, the world we live in would more closely resemble Iran or Indonesia. It was the radical concept that men are answerable only to god that led to the development of ideas of personal liberty.

You and bod; uneducated, poorly read, poorly spoken; it is this that leads you to the left.

nothing say liberty like the inquisition. :thup:

idiot

"the Spanish Inquisition, assuredly the most vigorous and corrupt of the various inquisitorial bodies that existed in Europe, held 49,000 trials between 1560-1700 and executed between 3 and 5,000 people.
I suggest to read Edward Peter's Inquisition for the most up to date analysis of the topic, including the myths that have arisen surrounding the inquisitions.
Correction The Spanish Inquisition was state ministry, not papal organization. Blaming Popes for deeds of Spanish Inquisition is incorrect. However kings of Spain used Dominicans (catholic order) as judges etc. because clergy (especially mentioned monks) were generally far more educated than ordinal people."

Read more: Answers.com - How many people died from the Inquisition

People think the Inquisition took place on a global scale. It didn't.

Neither was it a Christian movement. It was a few politicians using the church to carry out their dirty work. And a scant handful of people died.

that's nice allie.

too bad i'm not speaking of the spanish inquisition because then you'd be relevant

You are an idiot.

The concepts and notions of liberty are founded on Christian doctrine. Absent Christian liberalism, the world we live in would more closely resemble Iran or Indonesia. It was the radical concept that men are answerable only to god that led to the development of ideas of personal liberty.

You and bod; uneducated, poorly read, poorly spoken; it is this that leads you to the left.

idiot

"the Spanish Inquisition, assuredly the most vigorous and corrupt of the various inquisitorial bodies that existed in Europe, held 49,000 trials between 1560-1700 and executed between 3 and 5,000 people.
I suggest to read Edward Peter's Inquisition for the most up to date analysis of the topic, including the myths that have arisen surrounding the inquisitions.
Correction The Spanish Inquisition was state ministry, not papal organization. Blaming Popes for deeds of Spanish Inquisition is incorrect. However kings of Spain used Dominicans (catholic order) as judges etc. because clergy (especially mentioned monks) were generally far more educated than ordinal people."

Neither was it a Christian movement. It was a few politicians using the church to carry out their dirty work. And a scant handful of people died.

No True Scotsman.....:lol::lol::lol:

The Inquisition....a department of the roman catholic church would be shocked to hear that they weren't Christian. And then they would have burned you.

oooh, you got me on a typo. nice work :thup:

I "got you" on your abject ignorance.

why would i hate some anonymous asshole on a message board?

You hate the opposition in the same mindless fashion that a Raiders fan hates Charger's fans.

You are a mindless cretin. Your shameful party defines you.

This is the only card Uncensored can play.

idiot

The Inquisition....a department of the roman catholic church would be shocked to hear that they weren't Christian. And then they would have burned you.

They only burned when it was politically expedient.

And since nobody in my family has ever spent any time in Spain (except on vacation) I think I would have been pretty safe.

You hate the opposition in the same mindless fashion that a Raiders fan hates Charger's fans.

which shameful party would that be, corky?

you should never use an apostrophe to pluralize a word; i'm surprised an anonymous asshole of your vast erudition doesn't know that.

well, not really.

idiot

you're a fucking idiot. History major my ass. The Spanish Inquisition was in NO way related to the Roman Catholic Church.

Spanish Inquisition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

you should never use an apostrophe to pluralize a word; i'm surprised an anonymous asshole of your vast erudition doesn't know that.

well, not really.

LOL Haven't you claimed to be an English teacher and you don't even know the difference between pluralizing a word and making a word possessive? :rofl:

you're a fucking idiot. History major my ass. The Spanish Inquisition was in NO way related to the Roman Catholic Church.

as i stated earlier, fuckwit, this whole *reading the words that are there* thing is really helpful.

if you'd done that, you would have seen that there is no *spanish* between *the* and *inquisition* in the post you attempted to rebut.

fuckwit is as fuckwit does. :lol:

del's a leftist? :rofl:

No doubt he is a "centerest," as would be Kim Jong Il to you.

apparently, you can neither read nor comprehend.

Obviously, else I would not pillory the morons of the left.

knowing you're a moron is bi-partisan.

Yet here I am, demonstrably better educated and vastly more intelligent than you. (Which ain't saying much!)

Jillian, you prove the saw: The lower the IQ, the further to the left....

Yet here I am, demonstrably better educated and vastly more intelligent than you. (Which ain't saying much!)

I COMPLETELY disagree with you about Jillian. She is UBER biased, but she is not stupid, and is actually a pretty nice person to talk to .

well, not really.

LOL Haven't you claimed to be an English teacher and you don't even know the difference between pluralizing a word and making a word possessive? :rofl:

no, i haven't.

yes, i do.

do you really think that's what he was attempting?

as i stated earlier, fuckwit, this whole *reading the words that are there* thing is really helpful.

if you'd done that, you would have seen that there is no *spanish* between *the* and *inquisition* in the post you attempted to rebut.

fuckwit is as fuckwit does. :lol:

Hey fail tard, Read Allie's ORIGINAL post that Bode responded to, that you in fact quoted. SHE was talking about the Spanish Inquisition, Bode simply shortened it to Inquisition, the dumb bitch had NO idea that there were in fact two different Inquisitions.

Failure is yours.

:lol::lol:

centerest?

is that like bestest?

you're the gift that keeps on giving, corky.

:lol::lol::lol:

And there was no such thing as pograms and anti-semetism by Christians either.....:lol::lol::lol:

In fact...that deserves a :lmao:

Forum List

Back