The U.S. NOT founded upon Christianity

you're a fucking idiot. History major my ass. The Spanish Inquisition was in NO way related to the Roman Catholic Church.

Spanish Inquisition - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

as i stated earlier, fuckwit, this whole *reading the words that are there* thing is really helpful.

if you'd done that, you would have seen that there is no *spanish* between *the* and *inquisition* in the post you attempted to rebut.

fuckwit is as fuckwit does. :lol:

Hey fail tard, Read Allie's ORIGINAL post that Bode responded to, that you in fact quoted. SHE was talking about the Spanish Inquisition, Bode simply shortened it to Inquisition, the dumb bitch had NO idea that there were in fact two different Inquisitions.

Failure is yours.

actually, there were four.

multiple fail

muhammad_ali_a.jpg

I am the bestest.

which shameful party would that be, corky?

you should never use an apostrophe to pluralize a word; i'm surprised an anonymous asshole of your vast erudition doesn't know that.

well, not really.

LOL Haven't you claimed to be an English teacher and you don't even know the difference between pluralizing a word and making a word possessive? :rofl:

no, i haven't.

yes, i do.

do you really think that's what he was attempting?

Yes I do think that is what he was attempting, clearly he was talking about raider's and charger's fans. Just as clearly he made one possessive and not the other; so that was an error, but he was not pluralizing them.

No harm no foul. I though you had said that in a thread earlier. My mistake I guess.

no, i haven't.

yes, i do.

It's a mystery, I was posting about those who define themselves through their association with a "team" (or party as may be the case.)

Whatever COULD I have meant?

I make plenty of grammatical errors, everyone does. Keep watching, there is little doubt you'll catch a few. It won't suddenly render your posts intelligent, but it might make you feel better.

(Besides, *I* know how to capitalize proper nouns!)

LOL Haven't you claimed to be an English teacher and you don't even know the difference between pluralizing a word and making a word possessive? :rofl:

no, i haven't.

yes, i do.

Yes I do think that is what he was attempting, clearly he was talking about raider's and charger's fans. Just as clearly he made one possessive and not the other; so that was an error, but he was not pluralizing them.

No harm no foul. I though you had said that in a thread earlier. My mistake I guess.

what is the name of the oakland, ca nfl team?

is it the oakland raider or the oakland raiders?

fail

again

i admire the irony inherent in your userid. :thup:

as i stated earlier, fuckwit, this whole *reading the words that are there* thing is really helpful.

if you'd done that, you would have seen that there is no *spanish* between *the* and *inquisition* in the post you attempted to rebut.

fuckwit is as fuckwit does. :lol:

Hey fail tard, Read Allie's ORIGINAL post that Bode responded to, that you in fact quoted. SHE was talking about the Spanish Inquisition, Bode simply shortened it to Inquisition, the dumb bitch had NO idea that there were in fact two different Inquisitions.

Failure is yours.

actually, there were four.

multiple fail

I actually only know of three, but I'm happy to admit that no one can possibly know everything.

no, i haven't.

yes, i do.

what is the name of the oakland, ca nfl team?

is it the oakland raider or the oakland raiders?

fail

again

i admire the irony inherent in your userid. :thup:

You're correct, so of course the possessive form would be raiders' my bad again. But that doesn't mitigate your own errors that you apparently aren't man enough to admit to.

no, i haven't.

yes, i do.

It's a mystery, I was posting about those who define themselves through their association with a "team" (or party as may be the case.)

Whatever COULD I have meant?

I make plenty of grammatical errors, everyone does. Keep watching, there is little doubt you'll catch a few. It won't suddenly render your posts intelligent, but it might make you feel better.

(Besides, *I* know how to capitalize proper nouns!)

i see. i make a typo, and it's proof of my lack of intellect.

you do the same, and you make up excuses.

got it. :thup:

have you decided what my party is yet?

hint: it's not the charger's (sic)

i see. i make a typo, and it's proof of my lack of intellect.

The typo had nothing to do with it, as I said at the time.

you do the same, and you make up excuses.

got it. :thup:

What excuse?

have you decided what my party is yet?

Boring? Leave by 8?

hint: it's not the charger's (sic)

Ohhh, say something "conservative," for us....

LOL.

Did someone just claim Christians came up with standard weights and measures and this was a new idea? :lol:

C'mon, JB...give 8atman credit for at least giving us some ideas instead of whining and deflecting and insulting and evading.

As I said...he seems to have given a better case for the U.S. having been founded on Jewish tenets rather than Christian tenets since most of his biblical quotes are from the OT.
Or on the Code of Hammurabi

Well, if you can list those Christian principles that our country was founded on....you will be the first. Have at it, my friend. List them. Give us at least a few.

Please, allow me.

Macro / Systemic Implementations:

Principle: Man created in God’s image.
Document: Declaration
Bible: Genesis 1:27; 1 Corinthians 11:7

Principle: Because of this (see above), he has been given
unalienable rights by his Creator
Bible: Proverbs 31:8; Leviticus 19:15; Deuteronomy 17:19-20;
Mark 12:30,31; Acts 10:34; Galatians 3:28

This whole concept of a Creator....it is a Christian tenet? Or a generic tenet?
(remember, the assertion is that these are CHRISTIAN tenets)

No offence, but that quote seems to speak directly AGAINST the concept of individual freedom and the concept of less government. Besides, they are OT quotes...Jewish tenets maybe...Christian tenets...a tad too early for Christianity.

Is that uniquely Christian too?

Don't have the biblical quote in front of me so will pass at this time.

Leviticus is Jewish...don't have the other quotes in front of me so will pass at this time.

Is religious freedom a Christian tenet? over 1500 years of Christianity seems to put the lie to that.

Jewish tenet if any religion.

Is that a unique tenet of our unique country....or something that is found in all countries old and young as a given?

That one I will give you....but is that a tenet of our founding fathers? When did church tax exemption actually start? (and I disagree in it, btw)

OT again.

OT again

OT again

Principle: Judges, major and inferior courts
Document: Constitution
Bible: Exodus 18:21, 22

OT again

Principle: Testimony of witnesses
Bible: Deuteronomy 17:6

YOu may have a case for our country being founded on Jewish law....

I would like to thank you for actually answering the question instead of pretending that you did in some long distance post.

No not Jewish law - Christian Law
Jews worship on Sat.
Christians worship on Sun.
Our Consitutions in Article I Sec.7 says,
If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law
Sunday is being excluded, and Sunday is the Christian's day of worship.
Saturday is the Jewish day of worship.

Please, allow me.

Macro / Systemic Implementations:

Principle: Man created in God’s image.
Bible: Genesis 1:27; 1 Corinthians 11:7

Principle: Because of this (see above), he has been given
unalienable rights by his Creator
Bible: Proverbs 31:8; Leviticus 19:15; Deuteronomy 17:19-20;
Mark 12:30,31; Acts 10:34; Galatians 3:28

No offence, but that quote seems to speak directly AGAINST the concept of individual freedom and the concept of less government. Besides, they are OT quotes...Jewish tenets maybe...Christian tenets...a tad too early for Christianity.

Leviticus is Jewish...don't have the other quotes in front of me so will pass at this time.

Is religious freedom a Christian tenet? over 1500 years of Christianity seems to put the lie to that.

Is that a unique tenet of our unique country....or something that is found in all countries old and young as a given?

That one I will give you....but is that a tenet of our founding fathers? When did church tax exemption actually start? (and I disagree in it, btw)

OT again.

OT again

OT again

OT again

Principle: Testimony of witnesses
Bible: Deuteronomy 17:6

I would like to thank you for actually answering the question instead of pretending that you did in some long distance post.

Jews worship on Sat.
If any Bill shall not be returned by the President within ten Days (Sundays excepted) after it shall have been presented to him, the Same shall be a Law

We have laws saying we cannot work and have to go to church on Sunday?

OT again.

OT again

OT again

OT again

Jews worship on Sat.

We have laws saying we cannot work and have to go to church on Sunday?

No, but the Constitution honors the Christian sabbath.

Forum List

Back