The UN Vote Proves

And we're not? What does refusing them to immigrate mean? That we're afraid to have them here?

Yes, it does. Your buddies are afraid of Muslims yet as long as you can taunt them behind a diplomatic fence, you're all proud and stuff. Let them come over the fence and you'll be screaming about the Muslim invasion quicker'n shit.
I bet you think child molester should be allowed in schools too

I know your president thinks a child molester should have been in the Senate.

Was moore indicted, convicted of this crime?

He was banned from a mall for perving on little girls. Even without his pedophilia he was scum.

I'm not disagreeing with you. To make such accusations and charges is a serious issue. The person who makes such accusations had better have the evidence to back it up.

Moore was kicked off the bench twice for refusing to follow Supreme Court rulings. He said every amendment past the 10th was wrong. Those amendments abolished slavery, and gave women the right to vote among other things. If that doesn't qualify him as scum, then what would? Moore is out of the picture finally.

I know your president thinks a child molester should have been in the Senate.
View attachment 167312

1.5 billion Muslims......326 million US citizens. They could have wiped us out a long time ago if that's what they wanted to do.
Makes you all wet don't it?

Stick to what you know Mikey....... dick sucking and such.
I know you are a liar.

No Mikey. When I said you were better than all the other BJ Kings, I really meant it.

I suggest Israel brokers peace and get what they deserve and give back what rhey took. That land belongs to indigenous jews, christians and muslims. All settlers from europe, US and russia should go back and leave those people alone.

The US is in rhe wrong here.
You probably think we should ignore the way muslims treat women too
Lol im a muslim lived in a muslim a country and our women are superbly fine. We respect them a lot more than men. Ina bus we give thrm our seat, we carry heavy loads for them, we shield them, we fight for them, even if we dont know thrm. Dont go by the propaganda.

Thank you; that is a view we don't often hear and is in accordance with my own views.

Greg

Who could stop us?
How long do you think we should dictate our own policy on what other countries think?
Also, do you understand what would happen if we didnt have any allies? 3/4 of them would never drop us. They are moochers.

Congratulations. That is the best Rambo impression I have ever seen.Yo.
Our military is more powerful than the next 8 combined. It is reality.

So? You think fear of the US military is all that determines our standing in the world? You know better than that.
Fear and $$$$

Forgive me. I almost forgot you were a RWNJ, and fear and money are the only things you care about.
Why else would they look up to us, you idiot? Going around to other countries and overthrowing their elected leaders? Giving their enemies weapons?
PLEASE, enlighten me.

I suggest Israel brokers peace and get what they deserve and give back what rhey took. That land belongs to indigenous jews, christians and muslims. All settlers from europe, US and russia should go back and leave those people alone.

Lol im a muslim lived in a muslim a country and our women are superbly fine. We respect them a lot more than men. Ina bus we give thrm our seat, we carry heavy loads for them, we shield them, we fight for them, even if we dont know thrm. Dont go by the propaganda.
Or actual laws? Lol :)

Thank you; that is a view we don't often hear and is in accordance with my own views.

Greg
When i came to the US i was shocked at how womem are preceived. They are looked at as a piece of ass and tits....everyone wants to yalk about their looks and sexuality. Something i didnt grow up with on Morocco. Also so many men in the US cant swallow the fact rhat their direct sup is a woman.
Striptease clubs prostition, salary gaps between genders. Ect....

I can speak for Morocco , they are treated fearly. Society treats them better. A single mom gets help from not only family but even neighbors more than a single mom.
My mom used to live to work at 6 in thr morning and leave me with the neighbors without a warning and they are so happy to have me. And sometimes they make ect meal for her when she comes.

Dude i love this country that i live in but women are looked at badly , in morocco women have their problems but no where close to how womem are preceived here

we fight for them, even if we dont know thrm.
So is Saudi's Ministry of Justice spreading propaganda?

Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Justice is defending a sentence of 200 lashes for the victim of a gang rape, punished because she was in the car of a male who wasn't a relative when the two were attacked.
http://abcnews.go.com/

I can speak for Morocco , they are treated fearly. Society treats them better. A single mom gets help from not only family but even neighbors more than a single mom.
My mom used to live to work at 6 in thr morning and leave me with the neighbors without a warning and they are so happy to have me. And sometimes they make ect meal for her when she comes.

Dude i love this country that i live in but women are looked at badly , in morocco women have their problems but no where close to how womem are preceived here
I dont agree women are looked at badly.
Sure, we have people that look down on women, but we also have people that look down on men. And blacks. And whites. And latinos. And gays. And straits. etc etc etc

The UN vote proves just how many countries are afraid of muslim violence
And we're not? What does refusing them to immigrate mean? That we're afraid to have them here?

Yes, it does. Your buddies are afraid of Muslims yet as long as you can taunt them behind a diplomatic fence, you're all proud and stuff. Let them come over the fence and you'll be screaming about the Muslim invasion quicker'n shit.
Those who are actually afraid of Muslims are the ones who are appeasing them, you silly old woman.

And if they are your niece, you get first dibs on them.

we fight for them, even if we dont know thrm.
So is Saudi's Ministry of Justice spreading propaganda?

Saudi Arabia's Ministry of Justice is defending a sentence of 200 lashes for the victim of a gang rape, punished because she was in the car of a male who wasn't a relative when the two were attacked.
http://abcnews.go.com/
Im not a saudi and saudi arabia doesnt represent all 56 muslim countries. Bill clinton got a blowjob in the white house, Trump bragged about grabbing pussies, does that make all american men sexual predators and american women sluts?

I dont agree women are looked at badly.
Sure, we have people that look down on women, but we also have people that look down on men. And blacks. And whites. And latinos. And gays. And straits. etc etc etc
I lived ina muslim country and now the US. You need to go visit Morocco and see for yourself. Stop the propaganda and fake nees as u call it. 21% of moroccan parliament are women how many GOP senators are women?
Oldest unicersity in mankind hisotry was built in Fes Morocco...when were women allowed to vote in the US?
Muslim countries had 8 presidents , when will the US have the balls to elect a women to lead?
Women are raped and dismemberrd bere in the US when will that stop?
Women are raped and sexually harrassed in congress, white house, work place , in parks, schools, as young as 1 year old...and you telling me women are not tteated well?
Wake up.

And if they are your niece, you get first dibs on them.
Nope our nieces are like our daugters. We have a good moral compass unlike the cult of the pussy grabber who wants to ban his own daughter.

Forum List

Back