The Uniqueness of Christ

.Actually many of the stories and tall tales are pure mockery of Hebrew customs and traditions one must be completely blinded by their idol Jesus to not see it...
Did you ever consider that the roman perversion and assimilation of Christianity and the worship of an edible triune god made man made matzo was a mockery of Jesus too, a Jew that actually existed?

Isn't it obvious that the mass, worshipping and eating a sacrificial mangod, the most important element of Roman Catholicism, is a desecration of the teachings of a Jew that actually existed, a brazen act of defiance of divine law and open expression of pure hatred for the hebrew God?

Do you think that an imaginary Jew would have pissed off the Romans so much that they went through the trouble of changing laws and customs and the national religion to mock a person that never existed by "celebrating" his torture and death, turning him into a cracker, and then eating him?

Did you never bother to look for what the Romans hated so much, what the corrupted first century religious authorities hated so much, what was intentionally buried under a mountain of blasphemy in 325 c.e.?

your reconstruction HOBIE----is very logical----sorta. I am not sure that the sacramental wafer is a spoof of matzoh-----but maybe The mass is ABSOLUTELY the traditional jewish "Kiddush" <<< sanctification upon bread and wine----
but I do not see it as a spoof-
They are celebrating the torture and death of Jesus at mass, openly, worshipping him as a god, and then eating him.

How is that not a sick joke?
It is a great mystery of our faith—we can only know it from Christ's teaching given us in the Scriptures and in the Tradition of the Church.

And from what we experience when we do. The proof is in the pudding so to speak.

"Christ's teachings" in the scriptures ??? can you cite those
wafer and blood teachings? ------attributed to the person
Jesus?

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

:wine:

Did you ever consider that the roman perversion and assimilation of Christianity and the worship of an edible triune god made man made matzo was a mockery of Jesus too, a Jew that actually existed?

Isn't it obvious that the mass, worshipping and eating a sacrificial mangod, the most important element of Roman Catholicism, is a desecration of the teachings of a Jew that actually existed, a brazen act of defiance of divine law and open expression of pure hatred for the hebrew God?

Do you think that an imaginary Jew would have pissed off the Romans so much that they went through the trouble of changing laws and customs and the national religion to mock a person that never existed by "celebrating" his torture and death, turning him into a cracker, and then eating him?

Did you never bother to look for what the Romans hated so much, what the corrupted first century religious authorities hated so much, what was intentionally buried under a mountain of blasphemy in 325 c.e.?

your reconstruction HOBIE----is very logical----sorta. I am not sure that the sacramental wafer is a spoof of matzoh-----but maybe The mass is ABSOLUTELY the traditional jewish "Kiddush" <<< sanctification upon bread and wine----
They are celebrating the torture and death of Jesus at mass, openly, worshipping him as a god, and then eating him.

It is a great mystery of our faith—we can only know it from Christ's teaching given us in the Scriptures and in the Tradition of the Church.

And from what we experience when we do. The proof is in the pudding so to speak.

Jesus?

"Just art thou, in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

:wine:

HUH???

.Actually many of the stories and tall tales are pure mockery of Hebrew customs and traditions one must be completely blinded by their idol Jesus to not see it...

Jesus?
The last supper. It is what we celebrate in Mass every Sunday.

But did you miss the part about traditions?

Or that I have experienced the Holy Spirit first hand?

Surely, you have a relationship with "your" God too, right?

I would have thought you two would be getting along better given your shared hatred of Christians and Christianity. Who knew?

how long have you seen "hatred of Christians"? do
"haters of Christians" do 'things' to you?
All the time here. Pretty much a daily basis. Hatred comes in all forms. You know it when you see it.

Surely, you have experienced it because of your faith too, right?

Jesus?

Sunday is the first day of the week. Go to work

Jesus?

Interesting thing about keeping the Sabbath holy.... most people don't understand what it really means. Much understanding has been lost through the ages, even most Jews don't properly understand what the commandment means.

Jesus?

Interesting thing about keeping the Sabbath holy.... most people don't understand what it really means. Much understanding has been lost through the ages, even most Jews don't properly understand what the commandment means.
Well. The best answer is : Then Jesus asked them, "Which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do evil, to save life or to kill?" But they remained silent.
Mark 3:4 I imagine the questioners wanted time and 1/2

Jesus?

Well. The best answer is : Then Jesus asked them, "Which is lawful on the Sabbath: to do good or to do evil, to save life or to kill?" But they remained silent.
Mark 3:4 I imagine the questioners wanted time and 1/2
I think the key message was when he said the command to keep the sabbath holy was for us and not God. I'm paraphrasing of course. Do you recall that passage?

Jesus?

The Sabbath is a jewish concept of which you are clueless,
Ding. LOL "lost thru the ages"

Jesus?

I bet my explanation makes more sense than yours does. Imagine that.

A Christian explains the commandment to keep the sabbath holy to a Jew. Of course I had it explained to me by a Jew. You do realize that Jesus is a Jew, right?

Jesus?

A Christian explains the commandment to keep the sabbath holy to a Jew. Of course I had it explained to me by a Jew. You do realize that Jesus is a Jew, right?

of course----something your sunday school teacher never mentioned. I did attend sunday school.

of course----something your sunday school teacher never mentioned. I did attend sunday school.
Nope.

And I don't see you explaining it either. Imagine that.

Here it is my dear. We are told to do as the Original Worker did, create for six days and then rest. Why would God have to command us to rest? Because creating is supposed to be fun; something we love doing; something we have to be told to take a day off from.

Unfortunately many don't see it that way. They view what they do during the week as a chore; something to earn money; something to do to get to the weekend. I pity those people. We worship God by doing as he has done; by treating everything we do as a sacred act. When done that way work is not work. Work is a joy; a pleasure; something you must be told to take a break from to rest.

Here it is my dear. We are told to do as the Original Worker did, create for six days and then rest. Why would God have to command us to rest? Because creating is supposed to be fun; something we love doing; something we have to be told to take a day off from.

Unfortunately many don't see it that way. They view what they do during the week as a chore; something to earn money; something to do to get to the weekend. I pity those people. We worship God by doing as he has done; by treating everything we do as a sacred act. When done that way work is not work. Work is a joy; a pleasure; something you must be told to take a break from to rest.

cute little sunday school story

Better than the one you tell.

You can't discuss yours. You can only criticize those that do.

Beliefs not worth stating are beliefs not worth having, Rosie.

No. Yeshua is the new law. He never cancelled the 10....he just clarified the rules/regs. The "chosen" hated what he had to say , so they offed him.
Nothing has changed......except the price = $0

Is criticizing Christianity how Jews observe the Shabbat, Rosie? Or is that just how you do it?

#fakejew

Better than the one you tell.

You can't discuss yours. You can only criticize those that do.

Beliefs not worth stating are beliefs not worth having, Rosie.

I do not discuss my personal beliefs at all-----dingie

Nope.

explaining what? sunday school? not the place to learn about the fact that Jesus was a jew

Nope.

explaining what? sunday school? not the place to learn about the fact that Jesus was a jew
Playing dumb suits you.

It's not much of a stretch.

Is this how you observe Shabbat, Rosie?

Forum List

Back