The Uniqueness of Christ

Joy Behar said about VP Pence, "It's one thing to talk to Jesus. It's another thing when Jesus talks to you. That's called mental illness, if I'm not correct, hearing voices."

Who else fed us when we hungered and healed us when we were sick?

Tell that to the hungry and ill.
Go to a church and eat a fragment of a saltine. His cracker flesh will have you satisfied for weeks.
Only if you believe, TN.

The power of Christ is not given to just any jack-a-nape.

I thought he loved sinners as well.
100%.

Do you see him forcing himself on anyone though? No. We have to make the first move just as the prodigal son had to make the first move. He is like the father of the prodigal son patiently waiting for us to make that first move.

a lot of pretty disgusting things have been done in his name by people professing to be his followers.

Naw, Jesus Christ became famous when he rose from the dead and was seen by so many witnesses, then when the Holy Spirit came down later and birthed the Church.

who is the "HOLY SPIRIT"---male or female----was it an easy labor. I had a hard time----I ended up in the Operating room-----with a C-section. Want to see my scar?
The Holy Spirit is Spirit. Therefore, not a human being. Therefore, neither male or female.

that is what *you* believe. I was taught it is both.
You were taught error. God is a Spirit. God doesn't have sex organs, except for Jesus, who has a glorified male body.

you can be wrong. that's your right. but it's kind of pathetic to question other people's faiths.... which is as valid to others as yours is to you. frankly, I find your beliefs silly. but it's your right to believe them.

now perhaps you should learn about things other people believe:

Shekinah is the English spelling of a grammatically feminine Hebrew word that means the dwelling or settling, and is used to denote the dwelling or settling divine presence of God, especially in the Temple in Jerusalem. The Shekinah is held by many to represent the feminine attributes of the presence of God.

Shekinah - Crystalinks
Never knew that! I heard the term but didnt know anything about it.
I love learning about my heritage! lol

who is the "HOLY SPIRIT"---male or female----was it an easy labor. I had a hard time----I ended up in the Operating room-----with a C-section. Want to see my scar?
The Holy Spirit is Spirit. Therefore, not a human being. Therefore, neither male or female.

You were taught error. God is a Spirit. God doesn't have sex organs, except for Jesus, who has a glorified male body.

you can be wrong. that's your right. but it's kind of pathetic to question other people's faiths.... which is as valid to others as yours is to you. frankly, I find your beliefs silly. but it's your right to believe them.

Shekinah is the English spelling of a grammatically feminine Hebrew word that means the dwelling or settling, and is used to denote the dwelling or settling divine presence of God, especially in the Temple in Jerusalem. The Shekinah is held by many to represent the feminine attributes of the presence of God.

Shekinah - Crystalinks

what percentage came up on your 23&me?

Shekinah - Crystalinks

It didnt specify. It just said my great great - great great great great grandmother was a full ashkenazi

Shekinah - Crystalinks

It didnt specify. It just said my great great - great great great great grandmother was a full ashkenazi

I got over 98% Ashkenazi. shocked I tell ya.

Shekinah - Crystalinks

mi familia!
wanna do the dirty the "Noah way?" :abgg2q.jpg:

Shekinah - Crystalinks

mi familia!

if you're going to be part of the tribe, it's 'lantzmen', familia is for your Italian relatives. :)

mi familia!

if you're going to be part of the tribe, it's 'lantzmen', familia is for your Italian relatives. :)
Its spanish, i believe.
I got about 2% asian/native american in me too hehe
Im a dern mutt

mi familia!

Its spanish, i believe.
Im a dern mutt

my husband got .001 native American. and .01 Japanese.

I got a blood line that went through marie Antoinette... though I don't know how the heck that happened.

mi familia!

Its spanish, i believe.
Im a dern mutt

I got a blood line that went through marie Antoinette... though I don't know how the heck that happened.
You wanna hear something amazingly ironic?
My wife was 2% south african and 2% north african (or something like that) her great great uncle(or whatever it would be) was nathan bedford forrest :rofl:

mi familia!

Its spanish, i believe.
Im a dern mutt

My wife was 2% south african and 2% north african (or something like that) her great great uncle(or whatever it would be) was nathan bedford forrest :rofl:

that's funny...

as long as they overcame the whole kkk thing. :)

mi familia!

Its spanish, i believe.
Im a dern mutt

that's funny...

Lol yeah.
They changed their name after his death. I cant remember if it was because of threats from the north or if they were ashamed or what. I was drunker than shit when her mom was talking about it.
Although, all they did was change one letter :dunno:

Its spanish, i believe.
Im a dern mutt

that's funny...

Lol yeah.
They changed their name after his death. I cant remember if it was because of threats from the north or if they were ashamed or what. I was drunker than shit when her mom was talking about it.
Although, all they did was change one letter :dunno:

too funny....

anyway, gotta run. welcome to the tribe.

Forum List

Back