The US is Back

Biden, by contrast, was greeted with delight by leaders at the Group of Seven gathering of the world’s wealthy market democracies, who are relieved that Trump’s tantrums will be replaced by Biden’s backslapping.

Speaking from a beach in Cornwall, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson called working with Biden “a breath of fresh air.”
They were laughing at the old fool.

They made a mockery of Trump at global leader meetings

Rightfully so
FAKE NEWS

European allies were so embittered by their encounters with Trump that they rejected his efforts to host an in-person G-7 summit last year as the pandemic was raging.

“It’s good that the U.S. are back and it’s good that the G-7 is back, too,” European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen said Thursday.

That is the message Biden is trying to sell the world. Only problem is, I doubt if the world is buying it.

The world no longer trusts the US. Biden may claim we are back at the International Table, but there is no assurance we will not elect another Republican. Over the past 20 years the US has swung wildly from right to left. We have started wars while ignoring the reservations of our allies, We have jeopardized NATO, UN, WHO. We have reneged on treaties and agreements
The US role as “Leader of the Free World“ is over

We need to let the rest of the world take care of themselves.

You don't paint your neighbors fence when your roof is leaking

Biden, by contrast, was greeted with delight by leaders at the Group of Seven gathering of the world’s wealthy market democracies, who are relieved that Trump’s tantrums will be replaced by Biden’s backslapping.

Speaking from a beach in Cornwall, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson called working with Biden “a breath of fresh air.”
They were laughing at the old fool.
LOL..The only US President world leaders ever laughed at was Trump. Trump was the world’s laughingstock. Remember this:

View attachment 500515

While normal people laugh at those four feckless assclowns.

This is exactly what I am talking about

But below the surface-level bonhomie, Trump’s legacy continues to shape European attitudes toward Washington. Four years ago, few on the continent expected Trump to so quickly sweep away decades of American orthodoxy in his relations with allies. Now, few are confident that Biden won’t be replaced by Trump — or a Trump-like figure — in 3½ years.

“We are facing major democratic issues on both sides,” said Pierre Vimont, a former French ambassador to Washington. “Whether Trump will come back is a major concern for the Europeans.”

The world does not trust the US not to return to its Trumpian ways

They made a mockery of Trump at global leader meetings
Yes, just like libs here the euros were stung by trumps criticism and lashed out at him personally

But unlike the whimpish Obama who led from behind trump was getting results

Can you show any foreign policy results Trump obtained?

He was great at tearing up agreements and promising something better

He never delivered something better

He sure did. He saved jobs getting out of the Climate accord and he had Iran dying on the vine after withdrawing from that terrible agreement.

He sure did. He saved jobs getting out of the Climate accord and he had Iran dying on the vine after withdrawing from that terrible agreement.
No, actually he didn’t

He set the US as the ONLY nation to not sign the climate accords

He discarded an agreement that had Iran returning to the international community and ALLOWED Iran to restart their nuclear program

No, actually he didn’t

He set the US as the ONLY nation to not sign the climate accords

He discarded an agreement that had Iran returning to the international community and ALLOWED Iran to restart their nuclear program
Good for him. We know you hate America. Every time you post you prove it, Award winning dumbass.

That is the message Biden is trying to sell the world. Only problem is, I doubt if the world is buying it.

The world no longer trusts the US. Biden may claim we are back at the International Table, but there is no assurance we will not elect another Republican. Over the past 20 years the US has swung wildly from right to left. We have started wars while ignoring the reservations of our allies, We have jeopardized NATO, UN, WHO. We have reneged on treaties and agreements

Correct, the world isn't buying it yet, and I can't blame them.

It's going to take two or three election cycles before they're convinced that we've recovered our senses. And I suspect 2022 won't help us.
There is no indication the US has recovered its senses.

Our 2020 election was an embarrassment as Republicans tied up the results with unsubstantiated claims of a stolen election

The Jan 6 Trump Insurrection highlighted how US a democracy is in jeopardy.

Red State attacks on voting rights show we no longer value basic voter rights
You really should get rid of that "handle" of yours. I mean..."rightwinger".....really?! You're long overdue to put in a picture of Stalin or Mao, over a new "handle" titled..."Comrade."
Fifty-two unarmed people breaking into the Capitol Building, followed by another approximately 148 simply walking in, is anything but an actual insurrection. No one was armed, except for the Capitol Police, one of whom actually murdered an unarmed woman. No one was "held hostage." None of the MANY THOUSANDS who attended Trump's protest rally were even involved and nothing Trump said even remotely called for the public to "storm the Capitol." He actually told people to walk to the Capitol (not run in a horde) and PEACEFULLY voice their objection. Trump was still giving his speech when the hooligans broke into the Capitol. Hell, video can be seen where Capitol Police are literally waving people in.
As for voting rights, Your Democrat run states of Wisconsin, Indiana and Rhode Island, have stricter laws on voting than the ones the Republican states have been enacting, yet you cry foul just because they are Republican led states.

I think so

Following up on Lastamender trump strengthen peaceful relations between Israel and several arab gulf states

He got tje euros to spend more on NATO

Unfortunately that may change under biden

He got mexico to accept the return of the so-called “refugees” instead of catch and release in this country

Correct, the world isn't buying it yet, and I can't blame them.

It's going to take two or three election cycles before they're convinced that we've recovered our senses. And I suspect 2022 won't help us.
There is no indication the US has recovered its senses.

Our 2020 election was an embarrassment as Republicans tied up the results with unsubstantiated claims of a stolen election

The Jan 6 Trump Insurrection highlighted how US a democracy is in jeopardy.

Red State attacks on voting rights show we no longer value basic voter rights
You really should get rid of that "handle" of yours. I mean..."rightwinger".....really?! You're long overdue to put in a picture of Stalin or Mao, over a new "handle" titled..."Comrade."
Fifty-two unarmed people breaking into the Capitol Building, followed by another approximately 148 simply walking in, is anything but an actual insurrection. No one was armed, except for the Capitol Police, one of whom actually murdered an unarmed woman. No one was "held hostage." None of the MANY THOUSANDS who attended Trump's protest rally were even involved and nothing Trump said even remotely called for the public to "storm the Capitol." He actually told people to walk to the Capitol (not run in a horde) and PEACEFULLY voice their objection. Trump was still giving his speech when the hooligans broke into the Capitol. Hell, video can be seen where Capitol Police are literally waving people in.
As for voting rights, Your Democrat run states of Wisconsin, Indiana and Rhode Island, have stricter laws on voting than the ones the Republican states have been enacting, yet you cry foul just because they are Republican led states.
Commie, Commie, Commie

You guys have nothing to contribute and remain moored in the 1950s

I think so

Following up on Lastamender trump strengthen peaceful relations between Israel and several arab gulf states

He got tje euros to spend more on NATO

Unfortunately that may change under biden

He got mexico to accept the return of the so-called “refugees” instead of catch and release in this country
We mustn't forget his "Warp Speed Act" which significantly sped up the process in getting medications/vaccines approved. Then there was the "Right to Try Act" which allows terminally-ill patients to try experimental treatments for their illnesses. There as also the Serbia-Kosovo Treaty which he brokered. His pressure on US companies to bring work back into the US, or be heavily taxed, did bring back some companies and thus jobs. There was also his Prison Reform Bill.

The damage Trump has done to our international relations will not be repaired with a simple America is Back

But Biden has to try

They saw what happened on January 6th, they saw the second impeachment effort after that,” Bremmer said. “They see where the U.S. is going right now, in terms of all of the efforts to screw with electoral process in different states across the country, the support for a strongly Trumpian figure in the Republican Party . . . and the support for an increasingly vocal and progressive left in the Democratic Party.”

In part because of those concerns, European leaders have indicated that they are unlikely to fall in lockstep behind all of Biden’s initiatives. At this year’s virtual Munich Security Conference

part because of those concerns, European leaders have indicated that they are unlikely to fall in lockstep behind all of Biden’s initiatives. At this year’s virtual Munich Security Conference
I think the euros see the same divided nation that I see

We had pandering obama who was like a dog begging for a bone.

Then trump throwing cold water in their face

Now stumbling, bumbling biden who may not last out his four year term

Balanced against that is the lure of money to be made in china and iran if the euros don't remain closely allied with the US

part because of those concerns, European leaders have indicated that they are unlikely to fall in lockstep behind all of Biden’s initiatives. At this year’s virtual Munich Security Conference
I think the euros see the same divided nation that I see

We had pandering obama who was like a dog begging for a bone.

Then trump throwing cold water in their face

Now stumbling, bumbling biden who may not last out his four year term

Balanced against that is the lure of money to be made in china and iran if the euros don't remain closely allied with the US
Obama was able to form global alliances
He did so repeatedly.

Trump destroyed alliances and mocked other leaders and nations

The world no longer trusts us, rightfully so

Forum List

Back