The US is now Ebola Free!

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
Dr. Craig Spencer Ebola free showered with applause - CNN.com

With Spencer free of the virus, all U.S. patients who had Ebola have recovered.

He said he was "very proud" to have treated patients in Guinea with Doctors Without Borders, and urged that the focus return squarely to the West African nations where the disease has infected and killed thousands.

An image of Craig Spencer taken from his LinkedIn profile.

The disease needs to be stopped in Africa. Lies and fear mongering about those who are brave enough to face the challenge only delay the demise of the disease.

Bracing for Silhouette to appear talking about even longer incubation periods, potent Ebola semen, and antelope somehow contracting it from bats then goring innocent hikers with Ebola horns.

He said he was "very proud" to have treated patients in Guinea with Doctors Without Borders, and urged that the focus return squarely to the West African nations where the disease has infected and killed thousands.

The disease needs to be stopped in Africa. Lies and fear mongering about those who are brave enough to face the challenge only delay the demise of the disease.
Geeze....Obama.....pfffffttt!........

Even Ebola has turned against him. He tried so hard to get it over here, and it didn't even take over for him.

What a loser

Too late. The GOP was able make their rubes piss themselves out of terror and run to the polls last Tuesday because of ebola. If only this news had happened a month ago.

Then again the GOP would probably still be making their flock spend their days in the fetal position if it had wanted to.

This means Hannity's gardener gets to spend the rest of the week taking the duct taped plastic off the windows.

I'm already looking forward to the inevitable "president will declare martial law to remain in power" stuff that always comes up from the nutters, and will dutifully bookmark and shame them after we have the usual peaceful transfer of executive power our great country is known for.

I think the GOP is hammering hard on his foreign policy, trying to minimize any lingering credit for Bin Ladin's demise. Fox News is running "The Man Who Killed Bin Ladin", to support that narrative.

Then maximize the shortcomings of Obamacare.

They may actually not spend the next two years sending abortion/contraception/gay marriage bills to the white house.

But mark my words...the GOP is going to send a bunch of unproductive flawed legislation over, and definitely NOT send anything that will show a benefit before his presidency ends. They can't afford Obama going out looking anything less than an obstructionist.

Saw a wonderful series of videos today showing the Right in major ebola panic mode over the past few weeks ... mostly Fox of course.

Saw a wonderful series of videos today showing the Right in major ebola panic mode over the past few weeks ... mostly Fox of course.

Hey, you gotta give it to the GOP. They used fear to their advantage. I guess that is a tool they need to add to their box?

Gerrymandering
Voter Suppression
Fear and Armageddon

Libs are cute when they're whining
I know it might look that way to you, from where you sit.

I believe the standard, and mind numbing cliche response to you would be..."so you can't address any of my facts"?

I hate when people do that because it's mostly opinion.

So I digress...I've come full circle...I guess your is just an opinion as well.

Thanks for sharing, and for your contribution.

I'll have to ponder my own role in this dissagreement.

Libs are cute when they're whining
I know it might look that way to you, from where you sit.

I believe the standard, and mind numbing cliche response to you would be..."so you can't address any of my facts"?

I hate when people do that because it's mostly opinion.

So I digress...I've come full circle...I guess your is just an opinion as well.

Thanks for sharing, and for your contribution.

I'll have to ponder my own role in this dissagreement.

HA! Welcome to the party. That will be a reoccurring even.

Forum List

Back