The US is the laughing stock of the world

I did listen to others.....16,000 hours worth which is why I know the things I do. There is nothing I could learn from a lefty. I know all I need to know about them though. I am the one for YOU to learn from....not the other way around.

I can learn something from everybody. To completely ignore a large portion of the population is a sign of ignorance.
(the word ignorance is a derivative of ignore)

Well, since you think exactly what every other leftist does, by definition, that would make you average, not intelligent
That is one of your many problems, you paint large groups of people with the same brush; Muslims. Illegals, conservatives, liberals. None of these groups are uniform as your simple mind makes them out to be.
Simple solutions from a simple mind for complex issues do not work.
You are either too lazy or incapable of complex thinking.

Yet Democrat after Democrat can't list a single substantiative issue that Democrats actually disagree on. You're the next contestant, go ...

Sander's constituents disagree with Clinton's constituents on countless issues.
What a stupid question

Like what?

The fact that Donald Trump is the Presidential nominee of a major political party has the rest of the world laughing at the US. If he is elected the whole world including all in the US will not be laughing but scared to death of what he might do.

How can a human being with such low moral character be seriously considered for the Presidency of our great nation.
He is a narcissistic snake oil salesman. How can so many Americans be buying the lies he uses to suck them in. I did not think there were that many stupid people in the US.
As an American - I am embarrassed.
As an American businessman - I am embarrassed.
As a old white man (his core contingency) - I am embarrassed.

Only a clueless leftist would laugh at Trump.

He is much more successful than pretty much any president, and he isn't even the president yet!

If you are embarrassed as an American businessman... well don't wonder why your businesses are failing and nowhere near Trump's success.
What is success, having billions of dollars?
El Chapo, the Mexican drug lord, has billions of dollars, is he a success?
I look at character, Trump is a total failure.
Can you see Ronald Reagan pretending to be his own publicist and calling a reporter to build himself up. Trump is a loser.
I look at motivation, Trump is motivated by one thing his own self-aggrandizing; total failure.
Our society is sick when they think the Kardashians, Paris Hilton, Justin Bieber and Donal Trump are successes

Yes, billions of dollars are a success to a businessman, and also to a criminal....Not sure which you are, but Trump is certainly the former.
Your personal principles are bankrupt of morality.
Based on your measure of success, I guarantee I am a bigger success than you.

So wait, you are running a business... and are not even trying to make any money?

You know, by law a business is supposed to make money for its shareholders... everyone considers having businesses worth billions a success and something to strive for.

All right, no wonder that a liberal can't run a lemonade stand successfully.

I can learn something from everybody. To completely ignore a large portion of the population is a sign of ignorance.
(the word ignorance is a derivative of ignore)

Well, since you think exactly what every other leftist does, by definition, that would make you average, not intelligent
That is one of your many problems, you paint large groups of people with the same brush; Muslims. Illegals, conservatives, liberals. None of these groups are uniform as your simple mind makes them out to be.
Simple solutions from a simple mind for complex issues do not work.
You are either too lazy or incapable of complex thinking.

Yet Democrat after Democrat can't list a single substantiative issue that Democrats actually disagree on. You're the next contestant, go ...

Sander's constituents disagree with Clinton's constituents on countless issues.
What a stupid question

Like what?
Are you kidding?
Wall street, how to handle big banks, the minimum wage, Keystone pipeline, how far to go on containing global warming, taxes
That must have been a joke question

The fact that Donald Trump is the Presidential nominee of a major political party has the rest of the world laughing at the US. If he is elected the whole world including all in the US will not be laughing but scared to death of what he might do.

How can a human being with such low moral character be seriously considered for the Presidency of our great nation.
He is a narcissistic snake oil salesman. How can so many Americans be buying the lies he uses to suck them in. I did not think there were that many stupid people in the US.
As an American - I am embarrassed.
As an American businessman - I am embarrassed.
As a old white man (his core contingency) - I am embarrassed.

Only a clueless leftist would laugh at Trump.

He is much more successful than pretty much any president, and he isn't even the president yet!

If you are embarrassed as an American businessman... well don't wonder why your businesses are failing and nowhere near Trump's success.
What is success, having billions of dollars?
El Chapo, the Mexican drug lord, has billions of dollars, is he a success?
I look at character, Trump is a total failure.
Can you see Ronald Reagan pretending to be his own publicist and calling a reporter to build himself up. Trump is a loser.
I look at motivation, Trump is motivated by one thing his own self-aggrandizing; total failure.
Our society is sick when they think the Kardashians, Paris Hilton, Justin Bieber and Donal Trump are successes

Yes, billions of dollars are a success to a businessman, and also to a criminal....Not sure which you are, but Trump is certainly the former.
Your personal principles are bankrupt of morality.
Based on your measure of success, I guarantee I am a bigger success than you.

So wait, you are running a business... and are not even trying to make any money?

You know, by law a business is supposed to make money for its shareholders... everyone considers having businesses worth billions a success and something to strive for.

All right, no wonder that a liberal can't run a lemonade stand successfully.
Yes, I do run a business. My goal is to make money, be honest and fair with my clients and employees. I have dealt with people like Mr. Trump. Profits are their only goal. I like to create situations in business that is a win win for both parties. Mr. Trump is all about win lose. Second to money is second motivation is to win and make sure someone else loses.
Absolutely disgusting human beings.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back