The USA is becoming a police state!

Oh boy here we go.....

Well if humanity continues on the path to where 50% of us keep acting like violent animals....then yeah....the other 50% of us might employ a police state to protect ourselves.

Pick a side.

as was the plan all along

1984 will going to look like a childrens'book.

if we don't stop this we will have a 1984 on steroids very very soon!

The goal is that eventually the whole of the world (global) becomes a police state.
MFW somebody uses a word that they don't know the definition of.

Hint: move to North Korea, an actual police state, then come back to us and tell us exactly how the US mirrors North Korea by being a police state.

You can't post some videos of police brutality as examples of being a police state, because they are different things (which is why we use different words for them). Now, if you have an issue with police brutality, that certainly can use some discussion, but please don't use vocabulary that you haven't learned in school yet...because, oftentimes like now, you end up using it incorrectly.

the police brutality is a part of the police state!
I'm guessing you have had your share of trouble with the legal system.
Whenever some little rat like you shows up and has a single issue they keep whining about that's usually the case.
Anyway, you are boring.
Permanent Ignore.

...GIVE ME A BRAKE!...
No problem...

Certified-Service-Brakes-mm_1-316x323-01.jpg

Someone had to do it...

I think this one can be addressed fairly easy;
purported victims facebook post said:
Tomorrow, I go to pretrial at the Ada County Courthouse to claim that my charge of "resisting or obstructing" a supposed jaywalking investigation after Meridian Police Department - Idaho officer RICHARD BROCKBANK refused to charge me after I demanded that he charge me for the "crime" that he supposedly stopped me for, is terroristic in nature and in other ways unconstitutional and criminal.

The cop refused to charge me for said "crime" that he was accusing me of and so I walked away... and was soon after kidnapped and hauled away by several costumed State goons for my disrespect of officer Brockbank's harassment towards me.

I'm hoping that the REAL reason I was harassed to begin with will be released by the State rather than I... we shall see. wink emoticon

If my case isn't dismissed tomorrow upon my request, I will begin a non-violent and legal shame campaign that will be remembered. HOA "upsets", protests in the aggressors neighborhoods (I know where you all live- this is notification of knowledge and future protests, not a threat), mailers, door hangers, online ads, local and (hopefully) national media- I've done it before and I can do it again as well as other peaceful, but... annoying avenues will commence.
It does appear that the dumb ass that posted this was harassed and a bit of judicial abuse was also applied but read the crap he piled out and it is no wonder.

oh no!

So people really, really believe here there is no police state being build around them?

My o my.

How come?

the police brutality is a part of the police state!
I'm guessing you have had your share of trouble with the legal system.
Whenever some little rat like you shows up and has a single issue they keep whining about that's usually the case.
Anyway, you are boring.
Permanent Ignore.

trouble with the legal system?

Hell no, why you ask?

And btw what then is buing build ll around us?

USA is absolutely NOT the land of the free!

Land of the slaves is more like it.

Oh boy here we go.....

Well if humanity continues on the path to where 50% of us keep acting like violent animals....then yeah....the other 50% of us might employ a police state to protect ourselves.

Pick a side.

You fell for the divide and conquer technique!

The goal is that eventually the whole of the world (global) becomes a police state.

This should probably be moved to the conspiracy forum.

Why? They posted factual events and that is not conspiracy.

Because?????

There is no police state in the making??????????????????????????

man o man, your own country, your onw life and the life of your loved ones is in danger. Can't you really see that?

The ONLY people who EVER have ANYTHING to FEAR from the Justice System are people who are not capable of living normal, peaceful lives.
There is some sort of missing link with these assholes. Were they born that way? Were they raised that way?
At some point who the fuck cares?
Remove the human garbage from decent people. That's why since caveman days the fucking human garbage has always had to be removed.
Social Darwinism 101. Don't like it? Move to fucking Syria!

The ONLY people who EVER have ANYTHING to FEAR from the Justice System are people who are not capable of living normal, peaceful lives.
There is some sort of missing link with these assholes. Were they born that way? Were they raised that way?
Remove the human garbage from decent people. That's why since caveman days the fucking human garbage has always had to be removed.

ok, then why e.g. are children stolen from the state by loving parents in the uk? Probably in the usa as well of course, nut I can't proof that (yet)

Really mate, yopu are kidding yourself.

Oh and btw are you aware that Prescot Bush, yep, from the psychopathic narcisstic and criminal Bush family, helped paying WO2 ?

Just look at what happned right before nazi's started.
The blueprint is EXACTLY THE SAME.

Why? Because it is the same force that is behind these things.

Have you ever studied any of this?

I know I know.

social darwinism?

lol, you even have no clue what you are talking about, that is for sure.

So, you never have found out that a lot of the macro-evolution is very very wrong?

Why? They posted factual events and that is not conspiracy.

Here's the OP:

None of that is a 'factual event'. Its just a conspiracy theory.

social darwinism?

lol, you even have no clue what you are talking about, that is for sure.

So, you never have found out that a lot of the macro-evolution is very very wrong?

Says the guy who insists that all the planets are hollow 'because it can be no other way'. Doubling down on the Begging the Question fallacy in virtually every thread you post isn't a particularly compelling argument.

Forum List

Back