The USA is the greatest country in the history of the world !

electricity - Ben Franklin, British subject at the time
plumbing - Egyptians
toilet paper -:happy-1:
cars - Karl Benz - German
planes - Wright Bros USA
highways - Romans
radio - Marconi - Italian
TV - Baird - Scottish
computers - Babbage, English
internet - Al Gore....:04::113:

plumbing - Egyptians
toilet paper -liberals upon reading the constitution
planes - Wright Bros USA
highways - Romans
TV - Baird - Scottish
internet - Al Gore...
FIXED

the United States has freed ,fed,defended and offered more aid and cured more disease's than any other country on earth ! no matter what the left says the USA has done more for man kind than any other nation in history !
electricity
plumbing
toilet paper
cars
planes
highways
radio
TV
computers
internet

electricity - Ben Franklin, British subject at the time
plumbing - Egyptians
toilet paper -Gayetty USA (arguably the most important invention listed here!)
planes - Wright Bros USA
highways - Romans
TV - Baird - Scottish
internet - Al Gore....:04::113::happy-1:

America made cars, computers.....practical and mass produced

You could try to use words, to support your odd assertion(s).

That would be normal, for a discussion forum.

But not for you.
Done that. With excerpts and links. Didn't work, you couldn't understand it. Sorry there are no piccies.

National happiness? Compared to who?
Other nations.
the most miserable people in this country are weak snowflake crybaby dems.

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

the United States has freed ,fed,defended and offered more aid and cured more disease's than any other country on earth ! no matter what the left says the USA has done more for man kind than any other nation in history !
Not hardly.
you have an i stand with Iran quote on your postings .......your opinion is worthless ....

2. You think without our power, the world would be as civilized and peaceful as it is?
Hilarity.

To anyone with any knowledge of history, the idea that Peace just happens, is hilarious.

We have been in a state of war for more than 2 decades.
you are right the cold civil war being raged against the freedoms and rights of the American people has been going on since the Clintons took office !

Not hardly.
you have an i stand with Iran quote on your postings .......your opinion is worthless ....
Again, I don't give a shit what anyone else's opinion is.

Not hardly.
Again, I don't give a shit what anyone else's opinion is.
and nobody gives a shit about your opinion ! take your sorry ass to Iran and live ! you stand with them go live with them !

Forum List

Back