The Utter Ignorance of A Trump Supporter

Gotta link to support your claptrap?

If someone shoved the factual links up your ass you'd still deny they were there.....so kinda pointless ya know?
That's what I thought.

giphy.gif

These people are FOOLS! Plain and simple.

Nobody did more for them than President Barack Hussein Obama, but they simply CANNOT accept it, they don't want to.

Something within them, deep, deep, down inside is telling them that Obama was bad for them. While she walks out of the store with 6K worth of life-saving medicine for her husband, (thanks to President Obama) who's ancient job put him in the medical condition that he is.

But it's not racism...right?

#SMHGOP

I stopped reading after this, because you're projecting your ignorance, obviously......... "Nobody did more for them than President Barack Hussein Obama."

He joked about women letting stars grab them by the pussy (they really do) but there's no evidence that he ever did.

Hello. A dozen women came out with their stories of Trump groping or attacking them. And remember how Trump said he would sue them for slander. Well that never happened because TRUTH is an absolute defense.

Where ARE those women today? You'd think that if they had truth on their side, we would be seeing court cases by now. Instead, it's almost as if they served their purpose and have been dumped on the trash heap of no longer useful tools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody did more for them than President Barack Hussein Obama, but they simply CANNOT accept it, they don't want to.

Something within them, deep, deep, down inside is telling them that Obama was bad for them. While she walks out of the store with 6K worth of life-saving medicine for her husband, (thanks to President Obama) who's ancient job put him in the medical condition that he is.

#SMHGOP

Obama was a traitor to The United States of America and should be tried for Treason and Sedition.
He and Hillary should face a Firing Squad.
Not because they are both Black.
No, because they are both BLACK HEARTED.
Damn them both to Hell, and their children too.
Wow.
You're on the same crazy level as the orange anus..

Wow, I'm glad we don't have any of those around. They sound icky.

#SMHGOP

Obama was a traitor to The United States of America and should be tried for Treason and Sedition.
He and Hillary should face a Firing Squad.
Not because they are both Black.
No, because they are both BLACK HEARTED.
Damn them both to Hell, and their children too.
Wow.
You're on the same crazy level as the orange anus..

Wow, I'm glad we don't have any of those around. They sound icky.

(I think you may have been responding to one)

Forum List

Back