🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Vaccine Gestapo has failed America. Fauci must go.

Really?
You don't know about the policy statement at the GOP 2020 convention?
If you don't know even the most modern history I now understand why you're wrong about almost everything.

76ed1d3a4f0c8af1ebf64bb5c03833e619-rnc-resolution.w710.png
5 year old news, and you think supporting an America first agenda is a bad thing? I think you should move your ass to a country you think is more suitable.

They told us it was all about achieving high vaccine rates and we would "defeat the virus". In fact they told us it was ONLY about getting vaxxed, getting boosted and don't you dare try to get non vaccine treatment. Well that iron fist campaign has FAILED MISERABLY. It has resulted in hospitals AGAIN jammed beyond 100% capacity, panicked people piled up in ERs demanding fucking tests. Get whatever Covid treatments you can and stay out of the hospital. It's a cold. Ignore the Vaccine Messiah Fauci he is a Big Pharma stooge and a liar.

Have you actually spent the one minute it takes to look at the statistics? I doubt it. Anyone with half a brain and looking at the statistics would see that the vaccines are working and the vaccines will reduce deaths to an acceptable level.

The number of deaths is half what it was this time last year, even though the number of cases is about the same. And that's including people who refuse to get the vaccine dying in there.

Bullshit. How old are those people and what other conditions contributed to their deaths? Do you have any idea?
It's OK that they died before their time from COVID because they were old and/or sick anyway.
Culling the herd.
Gotcha.

Bullshit. How old are those people and what other conditions contributed to their deaths? Do you have any idea?

Hey, let's take it one further... Everyone who died of Covid was going to die of something, eventually. So no problem, right?

Idiot.

Here's a better question. Why are you guys so invested in dragging this thing out?

Forum List

Back