The vaccine.

Vaccinations aren't 100% effective in all people, children under 16 aren't getting the vaccine and the unvaccinated become breeding grounds for variants that may be deadlier than the original and against which the vaccine isn't effective. Is that enough? I really don't think the rest of us should face an existential threat, just because of the "feels" of the anti-vaxxers. LOCK THEM UP!
I guess you haven't been watching the news as of late, because children (and in some cases infants), are being given the vaccine in trials to see how effective it is for them.
That would be great, but doesn't change the fact that anti-vaxxers are potential virus factories producing variants that defeat the vaccine.

If the majority gets vaccinated, guess who's going to have to stay home? Vaccine passports are a necessity and the anti-vaxxers can just hole up in their bunkers.
Wishful thinking. Why would we have to stay home? To save people who have been vaccinated?!? Makes no sense.
For things to make sense, first you have to have sense. The anti-vaxxers have proven repeatedly that they don't have it, so the rest of us need to be protected.

Well there's always the FEMA camps. I mean, if people don't want the vaccine, that's their choice, but the rest of us shouldn't be put at risk, because of their obstinance. It's just self defense and justifiable, IMO.
Now wait a minute ....How are these people putting you at risk if you have been vaccinated. That doesn't make any sense.
Vaccinations aren't 100% effective in all people, children under 16 aren't getting the vaccine and the unvaccinated become breeding grounds for variants that may be deadlier than the original and against which the vaccine isn't effective. Is that enough? I really don't think the rest of us should face an existential threat, just because of the "feels" of the anti-vaxxers. LOCK THEM UP!
How do you people deal with your shadows? You think they are going to hurt you too?

For things to make sense, first you have to have sense. The anti-vaxxers have proven repeatedly that they don't have it, so the rest of us need to be protected.
It's why you got the vaccine right? So, you should be safe right?

You have other options anyway, wear your mask like *biden, or stay at home. Don't really matter to me what you do.

I noted 100 million people have been fully vaccinated now. Well done Joe.

How many of you are still up under the view it is some left wing conspiracy to depopulate the world? Some say it's designed to destroy the nation and install communism. Don't forget those who say the vaccine is untested even after 100 million have got it and didn't die from it unlike those loopies who hoped God would protect them. Those who contributed to the bulging coffers of those fraudulent charlatans should demand their money back. Thank God for Joe Biden.

Very strange...very, very strange:rolleyes-41:.

1619826223374.png

How many of you are still up under the view it is some left wing conspiracy to depopulate the world? Some say it's designed to destroy the nation and install communism. Don't forget those who say the vaccine is untested even after 100 million have got it and didn't die from it unlike those loopies who hoped God would protect them. Those who contributed to the bulging coffers of those fraudulent charlatans should demand their money back. Thank God for Joe Biden.

View attachment 485743
How do we know this isn't a photo from 10 years ago? Since the anti-vaxxers demand extraordinary evidence, so will I.

View attachment 485743
How do we know this isn't a photo from 10 years ago? Since the anti-vaxxers demand extraordinary evidence, so will I.

So where are the thousands and thousands of homeless dying of Covid?

Where? show me! There are none.

100 million people vaccinated with an experimental Genetic Therapy drugs called a "vaccine" and those "vaccines" have yet to be approved by the Federal Drug Administration. Great!!!

People's genetics being tampered with causing heart inflammations, blood clots and other abnormal injuries or death. Some men are becoming sterile and some pregnant women having miscarriages. It will take years for science to identify and categorize side effects. But we jumped on it like a duck on a June bug.

People playing Chinese roulette with an experimental drug. What a waste of life it's going to be.

I hear 25 percent still refuse to be vaccinated

What an embarrassment
Just like Biden. Only 25% of Americans support him, if that. They are just very loud.
Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful. Too bad Your guy lost the popular vote both times.
Massive and obvious fraud. The election was stolen.
Only the fantastical right wing says that. Right wingers make the Best, Russian tools.

My view is that it is an experimental treatment, and I am not interested in participating in the human trials.

I will observe the test subjects and results, and base my decision whether to accept the vaccine, or not, upon that and that alone.
If you live that long.
how true...if YOU live that long....
Why wouldn't I?
why wouldn't the other poster?.....2 sides for everything, not 1 like the publishers want you to believe

I hear 25 percent still refuse to be vaccinated What an embarrassment
What do you think the government should do to these people.
Well there's always the FEMA camps. I mean, if people don't want the vaccine, that's their choice, but the rest of us shouldn't be put at risk, because of their obstinance. It's just self defense and justifiable, IMO.
BOO...get a life.
I want to keep my life. That's why we need to be segregated from the virus factories that the anti-vaxxers will surely become.
then go crawl under your bed and stay put.....you are out there

If the majority gets vaccinated, guess who's going to have to stay home? Vaccine passports are a necessity and the anti-vaxxers can just hole up in their bunkers.
Wishful thinking. Why would we have to stay home? To save people who have been vaccinated?!? Makes no sense.
you may have cents, but you have no sense

You don't have to be, just stay at home. The world is a dangerous place and it's your choice each time you venture out.
really necessary.......the spamdemic hoax....go find a functional brain
stay under your bed until xiden calls 4 ya....Boo

What an embarrassment
Just like Biden. Only 25% of Americans support him, if that. They are just very loud.
Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful. Too bad Your guy lost the popular vote both times.
Only the fantastical right wing says that. Right wingers make the Best, Russian tools.
Then there are over 100 million of them. Russia should have taken over by now.

What an embarrassment
Then there are over 100 million of them. Russia should have taken over by now.
Trump lost the popular vote twice.

100 million people vaccinated with an experimental Genetic Therapy drugs called a "vaccine" and those "vaccines" have yet to be approved by the Federal Drug Administration. Great!!!

People's genetics being tampered with causing heart inflammations, blood clots and other abnormal injuries or death. Some men are becoming sterile and some pregnant women having miscarriages. It will take years for science to identify and categorize side effects. But we jumped on it like a duck on a June bug.

People playing Chinese roulette with an experimental drug. What a waste of life it's going to be.
You dumbass. The mRNA in vaccines does not interact with human DNA. Good god shut the fock up

Forum List

Back