The vaccine.

I want to keep my life. That's why we need to be segregated from the virus factories that the anti-vaxxers will surely become.
Pa-LEASE ...

You are a Leftist ....

You have no life and we all know it !

What a pathetically immature ignorant statement.
You are a Republican and can be excused from making a contribution to the human race.
What a pathetically immature statement.
You are a shit stain, communist loving demonRAT and can be excused from making a contribution to the human race.

What a pathetically immature statement.
You are a shit stain, communist loving demonRAT and can be excused from making a contribution to the human race.
These sick fvcks live in their mother's basements.

They are not capable of any kind of meaningful contribution towards ANYTHING.

Hell, most of the time their "comments" do not even merit a legitimate response.

I noted 100 million people have been fully vaccinated now. Well done Joe.

How many of you are still up under the view it is some left wing conspiracy to depopulate the world? Some say it's designed to destroy the nation and install communism. Don't forget those who say the vaccine is untested even after 100 million have got it and didn't die from it unlike those loopies who hoped God would protect them. Those who contributed to the bulging coffers of those fraudulent charlatans should demand their money back. Thank God for Joe Biden.

100 million people vaccinated with an experimental Genetic Therapy drugs called a "vaccine" and those "vaccines" have yet to be approved by the Federal Drug Administration. Great!!!

People's genetics being tampered with causing heart inflammations, blood clots and other abnormal injuries or death. Some men are becoming sterile and some pregnant women having miscarriages. It will take years for science to identify and categorize side effects. But we jumped on it like a duck on a June bug.

People playing Chinese roulette with an experimental drug. What a waste of life it's going to be.
Women & Men who have been vaccinated are more fertile & healthy with fewer medical issues or hospitalizations than their non-vaccinated peers.

Corona virus is making people sterile, damaging heart, lungs, brain, reproductive systems & many other organs. It causes blood clots in a lot of them.
Where’s the proof?
In the Pfizer trial, which included more than 37,000 people, women were given pregnancy tests before they were accepted to the study. They were excluded if they were already pregnant. During the trial, 23 women conceived, likely by accident. Twelve of these pregnancies happened in the Pfizer vaccine group, and olny 11 in the placebo group.

Last edited:

How many of you are still up under the view it is some left wing conspiracy to depopulate the world? Some say it's designed to destroy the nation and install communism. Don't forget those who say the vaccine is untested even after 100 million have got it and didn't die from it unlike those loopies who hoped God would protect them. Those who contributed to the bulging coffers of those fraudulent charlatans should demand their money back. Thank God for Joe Biden.

100 million people vaccinated with an experimental Genetic Therapy drugs called a "vaccine" and those "vaccines" have yet to be approved by the Federal Drug Administration. Great!!!

People's genetics being tampered with causing heart inflammations, blood clots and other abnormal injuries or death. Some men are becoming sterile and some pregnant women having miscarriages. It will take years for science to identify and categorize side effects. But we jumped on it like a duck on a June bug.

People playing Chinese roulette with an experimental drug. What a waste of life it's going to be.
Women & Men who have been vaccinated are more fertile & healthy with fewer medical issues or hospitalizations than their non-vaccinated peers.

Corona virus is making people sterile, damaging heart, lungs, brain, reproductive systems & many other organs. It causes blood clots in a lot of them.
Where’s the proof?
In the Pfizer trial, which included more than 37,000 people, women were given pregnancy tests before they were accepted to the study. They were excluded if they were already pregnant. During the trial, 23 women conceived, likely by accident. Twelve of these pregnancies happened in the Pfizer vaccine group, and olny 11 in the placebo group.
Link? Do you know how to post a link?

Where’s the proof?
You are beyond retarded. The 3rd & 4th word "Pfizer trial" are the link!

I think the vaccine doesn't actually do shit. It is a placebo. Why else do we still have to wear masks?

because we aren't up to 70-85% fully vaccinated people.

you have heard of herd immunity.... haven't you?
So the vaccine is unnecessary unless you are high risk right? After all herd immunity happens naturally. The lockdowns actually made things worse by not allowing herd immunity to happen faster. We should've just protected those at high risk and let the rest go on with things a normal.

Only herd immunity through infection happens naturally.

There is another way to herd immunity.

It's through vaccination. Which is what the US is doing. It's what we did with small pox, polio and so many other diseases.

In fact we eradicated small pox with herd immunity by vaccinations.

Why are we still wearing masks?

I hear 25 percent still refuse to be vaccinated

What an embarrassment
I am one of them but I still have the antibodies from when I had COVID.

obvious-troll.jpg

Because we are still in the midst of a pandemic

Where’s the proof?
You are beyond retarded. The 3rd & 4th word "Pfizer trial" are the link!
Sorry about that. I missed your link. No need to be an asshole.

I hear 25 percent still refuse to be vaccinated What an embarrassment
What do you think the government should do to these people.
Well there's always the FEMA camps. I mean, if people don't want the vaccine, that's their choice, but the rest of us shouldn't be put at risk, because of their obstinance. It's just self defense and justifiable, IMO.
BOO...get a life.
I want to keep my life. That's why we need to be segregated from the virus factories that the anti-vaxxers will surely become.
Cool.

Stay under your bed with your coloring book.

What an embarrassment
Just like Biden. Only 25% of Americans support him, if that. They are just very loud.
Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful. Too bad Your guy lost the popular vote both times.
Massive and obvious fraud. The election was stolen.
Only the fantastical right wing says that. Right wingers make the Best, Russian tools.
Then there are over 100 million of them. Russia should have taken over by now.
Trump lost the popular vote twice.
So did Slick.

What an embarrassment
Just like Biden. Only 25% of Americans support him, if that. They are just very loud.
Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful. Too bad Your guy lost the popular vote both times.
Only the fantastical right wing says that. Right wingers make the Best, Russian tools.
So did Slick.
Maybe in right wing fantasy.

What an embarrassment
So did Slick.
Maybe in right wing fantasy.
You really are a dumbass.

Bill Clinton.jpg
George H. W. Bush presidential portrait (cropped 2).jpgRossPerotColor.jpg
NomineeBill ClintonGeorge H. W. BushRoss Perot
PartyDemocraticRepublicanIndependent
Home stateArkansasTexasTexas
Running mateAl GoreDan QuayleJames Stockdale
Electoral vote3701680
States carried32 + DC180
Popular vote44,909,88939,104,55019,743,821
Percentage43.0%37.5%18.9%

Memory was off by 2 pts in '96, still not a majority.

urnout49.0%[1]
Decrease
6.2 pp
Bill Clinton.jpgBob Dole, PCCWW photo portrait.JPGRossPerotColor.jpg
NomineeBill ClintonBob DoleRoss Perot
PartyDemocraticRepublicanReform
Home stateArkansasKansasTexas
Running mateAl GoreJack KempPat Choate
Electoral vote3791590
States carried31 + DC190
Popular vote47,401,18539,197,4698,085,294
Percentage49.2%40.7%8.4%

Because we are still in the midst of a pandemic
If you’re immune what does the mask do? Makes no sense. Either you trust the science or you don’t.

Forum List

Back