The value of polls....Hillary Clinton has a 98 percent chance of winning

Polls are not information. They are weapons. They are used to demoralize the opposition and to give legitimacy to the elites trying to undo elections..
And no they dont give a damn that the polls were inaccurate last year...or that the polls said Al Gore was winning...or that the polls said John Kerry was winning. They served their purpose as weapons in the fake news arsenal.
The media and Democrat elites dont believe them. No Republican believes them. The only ones who hang on every poll (excepting actual ballots of course...those they deride) are the rank and file Democrats parroting them.

But they can greatly damage Congress' WILL to work with President Trump if his poll numbers are low & that hurts us as a country & could hurt Trump himself!!

Plus don't forget most of these polls wildly oversample Democrats! The latest poll at 36% was a D+12 poll! If it was an R+12 poll Trump's approval would be around 50%!

We know that Reuters selectively polled San Francisco, Chicago and NYC and pretended it was a representation of American values. You almost gotta lugh that Reuters and most of the alphabet news bureaus polled the same audience and pretended that Hillary was 20 points up on the election. Fool me once or fool me twice, how many times can the left wing depend on dishonest polling data?
Clinton was up, AKA, she won the popular vote. That is something the Orange Menace will never live down - Americans didn't want him.
He won 30 states. And you need to retake a civics class on how a republic works.
The Electoral College is undemocratic. Now you know.
Of course it is you stupid fuck.

We know that Reuters selectively polled San Francisco, Chicago and NYC and pretended it was a representation of American values. You almost gotta lugh that Reuters and most of the alphabet news bureaus polled the same audience and pretended that Hillary was 20 points up on the election. Fool me once or fool me twice, how many times can the left wing depend on dishonest polling data?
Clinton was up, AKA, she won the popular vote. That is something the Orange Menace will never live down - Americans didn't want him.
He won 30 states. And you need to retake a civics class on how a republic works.
Great. A Constitutional Democratic Republic in which the loser - wins. That's going to be a big hit.

Of course there are other ways to demoralize and distract as well...

View attachment 139904
Let me just add

RussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussiaRussia

I agree.

The sickness of the Deep State/ Left is total and absolute.

Oh well.:biggrin:

Great. A Constitutional Democratic Republic in which the loser - wins. That's going to be a big hit.
Yeah been pretty solid for almost 250 years now. What is wrong with it now?

And, she won.

So long as this delusion helps keep them beaten and crying I am good with it. In the meantime I prefer a party that doesn't consider losing to be winning.

But these "wins"..it does make you wonder why the "winners" would look like this...

crybabies.jpg

Instead of this...

laughing.jpg
laughing2.jpg

Too many things to count starting with, it wasn't supposed to last this long or be ruled by dead men, according to the Founders. 20 years, thought Washington. 19, said Jefferson.

Too many things to count starting with, it wasn't supposed to last this long or be ruled by dead men, according to the Founders. 20 years, thought Washington. 19, said Jefferson.
Well then, they should have been more optimistic.

How about you start counting what is wrong with it? List some things.

the thread title should be

the value of an FBI director reopening an investigation one week before an election

:lol:

investigations are going to bite Trump in his old, tired ass.

oh wait, they already have.

Is there ANY part of the Constitution these lefties dont hate?
They hate it all. The left in the US are the most miserable people on the planet. They wish they never had freedom, rights or choices. They wish slavery never ended and they could be part of it.

the value of an FBI director reopening an investigation one week before an election

A better title would be why seven can't come to grips with reality.

Cell phones killed the polling industry. They're FAKE POLLS, actually VERY FAKE POLLS.

Pure propaganda.

A lot of people do not have landlines, and of those that do, how many answer them?

Not many......

Cell phones + Participation bias + non-response bias = VERY FAKE POLLS.

Bet the farm!!!

Yeah but Hillary didn't win more than 50% of the American popular vote and neither did Hussein or her husband or Reagan or Harry Truman. The point is that we have to accept the electoral vote results or NY and Ca. would be electing the president.

Careful. You are using reason and facts to try to debate against a liberal. Liberals decide on the outcome they want first, then cherry pick the things they can use as "facts" to support their getting there.

So what was the value of those 10,000 polls that all said that? Well the truth is that a pile of bullshit has more value than those polls, since bullshit when turned into the soil will grow some really nice tomatoes. And since the CNN and MSNBC polls were worthless, bullshit has more value as does a bushel of tomatoes.

So the polls that say Trump is at 38 percent, have no value except in your delusional mind.

Yawning
And, she won.

No she lost and the total popular vote too.

HAHAHAHAHAAHA more liberal rewrites HUH? why not accept history, reality, and truth instead of liberal lies,, Oh you don't have the mental capacity to decide between blue and green, much less true and false.

oh wait, they already have.

Yeah investigations with NO basis. WOW they talked to A Russian!!! yes and they discussed their grandchildren, and the weather, and OH yeah the Russian asked if the campaign was looking good too, Of course I said we were doing great, and he said, "Good luck, HAHA". I guess he thought shitbitch was going to win. No reason for any investigation to be wasting our money, No bites yet no evidence yet, and no, they are just proving the liberal dimshtscum perpetuate lies, and don't care about the people of this country or its future.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back