The verdict and the punishment

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
I believe the jury convicted Donald Trump of all the charges because the jury was sequestered and it was Summer-time and they did not want to be stuck in the jury room and hotel during the weekend. I believe the judge will not sentence Trump to prison. Although, I wish Donald Trump would be sent to prison for his crimes and the attack on our capitol.

I believe the jury convicted Donald Trump of all the charges because the jury was sequestered and it was Summer-time and they did not want to be stuck in the jury room and hotel during the weekend. I believe the judge will not sentence Trump to prison. Although, I wish Donald Trump would be sent to prison for his crimes and the attack on our capitol.

That's one of the most ridiculous things ever.

They could have just found him not guilty too, it'd have had the same impact.

That's one of the most ridiculous things ever.

They could have just found him not guilty too, it'd have had the same impact.
a guilty verdict is the quickest way to a unanimous decision by the jury. the jury was in a very angry mood because of being sequestered.

a guilty verdict is the quickest way to a unanimous decision by the jury. the jury was in a very angry mood because of being sequestered.

So, where's your evidence for this.

Who has details of how angry the jury were?

So, where's your evidence for this.

Who has details of how angry the jury were?
people are pretty mad because of the rise in the cost of living and the rise of crime and the jury knew that Trump can appeal his conviction anyway.

people are pretty mad because of the rise in the cost of living and the rise of crime and the jury knew that Trump can appeal his conviction anyway.

What?

You've gone from talking about the jury, to talking about people being angry at the cost of living crisis?

You think they found Trump guilty because of the cost of living crisis?

And this isn't evidence. I asked for EVIDENCE that the JURY was ANGRY.

You can't, can you? Let's stop fucking around here and you just admit you're talking crap.

What?

You've gone from talking about the jury, to talking about people being angry at the cost of living crisis?

You think they found Trump guilty because of the cost of living crisis?

And this isn't evidence. I asked for EVIDENCE that the JURY was ANGRY.

You can't, can you? Let's stop fucking around here and you just admit you're talking crap.
this is my conspiracy theory and that's why it's here. I do not have first hand evidence.

this is my conspiracy theory and that's why it's here. I do not have first hand evidence.

Yeah, you do.

You can't just make a conspiracy theory and then not back it up. The flat earthers are always coming up with silly reasons why they're "right". You can't even do that. What's the point of a conspiracy theory if you can't back it up? Then it's just a silly statement.

Yeah, you do.

You can't just make a conspiracy theory and then not back it up. The flat earthers are always coming up with silly reasons why they're "right". You can't even do that. What's the point of a conspiracy theory if you can't back it up? Then it's just a silly statement.
it's my belief. just sharing my beliefs and theories. goodnight frigidweirdo and everyone else! i'll see everyone next weekend. :)

it's my belief. just sharing my beliefs and theories. goodnight frigidweirdo and everyone else! i'll see everyone next weekend. :)

Oh, it's just belief is it?

You decided, you know nothing about it, just made something up and called it a conspiracy theory.

I think this thread should be moved somewhere else, it doesn't even qualify.

FYI

The jury was not sequestered!

OP has lost his marbles, but does it matter if you know that it was just another CIA Show Trial ?

All part of Project Chaos to keep the Sheeple at loggerheads.

Ideal to have your audience punch drunk and hysterical if you wish to create another False Flag -- like another Scamplandemic .

There was only one thing missing from this trial. Impartiality. Back to MAGA
One juror used Truth Social as their primary source for News, another used FOX NEWS as their primary source for news, so it is likely, at least two jurors were Trump supporters, that also determined Trump's guilt for the business falsification of records, beyond a reasonable doubt.

Forum List

Back