The Very Worst Racist

Nothing you've posted provides even the slightest evidence that Holder made any Legal decision based on his race.

Riiiiiiiight :bsflag:

OOOOOOOOOoooooo.......OK, that's all the evidence I need.

A drooling moron with a smilie must suspect something!!!

Calm yourself lib we are just pointing out how out of touch with reality your assessment of Holder is.

Speaking of being "out of touch with reality."

"we?"

You and your "BS Flag" smilie?
the "fifth grade" retort was effective too (-:

Perhaps the reference to family members will draw the ire of moderation.

Riiiiiiiight :bsflag:

Calm yourself lib we are just pointing out how out of touch with reality your assessment of Holder is.

"we?"

Says the guy with 5 cartoons in his signature, irony.

Yes "we all" think you are an idiot.

I took a poll and it was unanimous.

Oh no some internet troll insulted me OMG!! LMAO! You libs are dumb as a brick but at least you are good for a few laughs.

If PC is Korean, I can understand her preference for Conservatives; all during the cold war they were the most reliable opponent of the communist. The Koreans appreciate the value freedom being that the communist hell hole of North Korea is just over the border.

PC is in New York City.

As far from N. Korea as a semi-literate Asian can get.

"we?"

Oh no some internet troll insulted me OMG!! LMAO! You libs are dumb as a brick but at least you are good for a few laughs.

35 minutes, and 5 posts later and you still haven't contributed a single relevant post.

PC has a sock?

@PoliticalChic
I understand why you want to point to the Ike Brown case as proof of Holder's racism. You are copying and pasting from a site that says it, and the reason the site says it boils down to a "no decision" letter sent to Brown's people when they were requesting changes be made to allow for a closed democratic primary. of course, the reason the letter was sent had nothing to do with whether or not the changes were acceptable, but rather was notification that while under the court's injunction the DoJ was not the proper authority from which to request such an authorization.

sites, such as the one you are surely copying, use that letter to claim Holder didn't want to do anything to prevent Brown from disenfranchising white voters, when in fact they used that very request as evidence in their filing for the extension of the injunction.

so... do you see how completely wrong you are? will you acknowledge that you were fooled by a hack site that was using your confirmation bias to sell you a stack of lies?

Wrong.

It is the position of Liberals to ignore discrimination if it was against whites.
Public pressure caused the case to be brought....with a wink and a nod, and the surprise was the court decided against Ike Brown.
public pressure on whom? the charges were made in 2005
Just as the Bush DoJ brought the case against the Philadelphia New Black Panthers...and it was dropped AFTER IT WAS WON, by Holder....
also weird.
FindLaw Voting Rights - New Black Panther Party Figure Shabazz x27 s We
that's a link to the court ruling against the new black panther party from may of 2009
....the same plan would have ensued had not Ike Brown laughed at the charges, and made his hubris public.

1. United States v. Ike Brown Brown was the head of the Democratic Party in Noxubee County, a majority black county. The party ran the Democratic primaries, which served as de facto general elections, and Brown made no secret about his desire to see every government office in the county held by a black officeholder. “You ain’t dealing with Mississippi law, this is Ike Brown’s law,” was his motto. Brown organized teams of notary publics to roam the county collecting absentee ballots, the notaries regularly cast the ballots themselves instead of the voters.

a. During one election, teams of federal observers counted hundreds of verified examples of illegal assistance. Brown lawlessly disqualified white candidates from running for office. Ike Brown institutionalized racial lawlessness, and brazenly victimized white voters during the 2003 and 2007 elections. And yet, many in the Voting Section never wanted the Department even to investigate the matter.

b. Hostility pervaded the Voting Section…Some said that unless whites were victims of historic discrimination, they shouldn’t be protected….Because whites were better off than blacks in Mississippi, no lawsuit should be allowed to protect whites, they argued.

c. Before the trial, article after article appeared in the New York Times and other newspapers critical of the decision to bring the Ike Brown case. ABC News presented it as a classic man-bites-dog story. Even National Public Radio traveled to Noxubee to do a story suspicious of the Bush administration’s decision to sue Ike Brown. The benefit of hindsight makes the national media effort to demean the case, and the hostility from the civil rights community, look laughable and petty. We won the case, and the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals affirmed the decision in two historic opinions.
http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/j-christian-adams-you-deserve-to-know-—-unequal-law-enforcement-reigns-at-obamas-doj-pjm- exclusive/4/

again, the case was brought about in 2005, ruled on in 2007, appealed, and the appeal denied five weeks after Obama was sworn in, hardly giving Eric Holder's Jusitce Department to do anything - anything that is except to file for an extension of the injunction based upon a letter Brown sent to the DoJ looking to sidestep the court's ruling.

is it time that's giving you trouble? 2003,2005,2007 - those are all years that preceded 2009. Meaning they happened before. Meaning Holder wasn't the AG.

meaning you have no clue what you're talking about.
@PoliticalChic

why are you holding Eric Holder responsible for the speed with which charges were brought under the Bush administration? why do you think the lack of speed in bringing about charges against Ike Brown during the Bush administration is an indication of Eric Holder's supposed racism?

If PC is Korean, I can understand her preference for Conservatives; all during the cold war they were the most reliable opponent of the communist. The Koreans appreciate the value freedom being that the communist hell hole of North Korea is just over the border.

I'm sure she'd enthusiastically support importing South Korea's welfare and health security programs to the US. Absolutely.

It's making me miss PC. Personally, I find her literate, though so nutty as to be a little .... alluring. I don't respond to her, but I respect her ability to get a lot of posts to her threads.

It's making me miss PC. Personally, I find her literate, though so nutty as to be a little .... alluring. I don't respond to her, but I respect her ability to get a lot of posts to her threads.
she's so crazy. but she doesn't give up, reality (and her detachment from it) be damned. I'll give her that

For decades, although far better than NK, SK was not a bastion of personal freedom. It was a military dictatorship.

Bull Connor was a hard core far right Conservative like Political Chic.

He was a Democrat, you lying moron.

Exactly the same kind of Democrat that another Democrat with a racist history is..

Let's take a look at the most popular Democrat today, and see how your "conservative" slander holds up.

a. Governor Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989.
  1. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
    Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit
Hillary Clinton s Confederacy Hypocrisy The Gateway Pundit

Gee....'til 1992,....21 years ago

(BTW...Orval Eugene Faubus, attended Bill Clinton’s 1979 gubernatorial inauguration, where the two pols hugged, as Arkansas Democrat-Gazette editorial page editor Paul Greenberg recalls.)
Know who Faubus was?
Yup...he used the National Guard to prevent blacks from going to school

c. Bill Clinton wrote his first letter, dated June 21, 1994, of congratulations to the UDC [Untied Daughters of the Confederacy] celebrating their 100th anniversary. Later Clinton wrote a letter September 8, 1994 letter of congratulation to the Georgia Division of the UDC celebrating their 100th anniversary, then August 9, 1995 welcoming to Washington, D.C. for their 1995 national convention. Each letter was given a full page with Clinton’s picture in the United Daughters of the Confederacy Magazine (UDC Magazine) giving legitimacy to the UDC.

For reference, the UDC magazine includes " a Ku Klux Klan praising book, not just the Klan of Reconstruction but the Klan of the 1920s, a book which recommends the racist books of Thomas Dixon, “The Clansman” ...
Anti-Neo-Confederate: Bill Clinton Enables Neo-Confederates & Betrays Carol Moseley-Braun: UPDATED

Gee....that's 18 years ago....

d. "Clinton praised Arkansas’ late Democratic senator J. William Fulbright, a notorious segregationist who opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act. He also signed the Southern Manifesto, which denounced the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark Brown vs. Board of Education school desegregation decision in 1954. Clinton called Fulbright “My mentor, a visionary, a humanitarian.”Dems Need to Houseclean - Deroy Murdock - National Review Online

and....

e. Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.
But...in 1993, Bill Clinton gave the Medal of Freedom award to a lifelong segregationist, Democrat Wm. J. Fulbright. And another life-long segregationist, Democrat Albert Gore, Sr. was in attendance.

20 years ago.

Hey...didn't Bill Clinton just recently speak at the Democrat National Convention?

That wasn't "50 or 100" years ago....was it?

f. … President Bill Clinton

argued that Colin Powell, promoted

to brigadier general during Mr.

Alexander’s tenure, was the product

of an affirmative action program.

http://cdn.virtuallearningcourses.com/ivtcontent/images/edw12_ch05_e.pdf

g. 'BILL CLINTON: IN PAST, OBAMA WOULD BE 'CARRYING OUR BAGS'
Bill Clinton In Past Obama Would Be Carrying Our Bags

Bull Connor....Bill Clinton......so easy to confuse the two.

Caught you in another lie, huh?

Oh goody! We get to play the "Southern Democrat" is still a democrat card AGAIN !!!

PC you are such an ignorant tool.

They are not the same thing. Try and catch up.

PC is chattering mindlessly like a chipmunk, as is EC in her thread.

Are you sisters at the kettle of malfeasance together?

Hey, she probably works up a sweat cutting and pasting Op-Ed opinions from "PJMedia.com" and "Freerepublic.com" blogs, then pretending its all fact.

She is a paste and cut queen, yes.

However, she does not blind us with Vigilante's idiot photoshop image nonsense.

Bull Connor led a walkout at the 1948 Democratic Convention,

to protest the inclusion of a CIVIL RIGHTS PLANK in the Democratic platform.

Those of you who unlike the author of this thread are not brain damaged by rightwing propaganda might already know that his action then was symbolic of the great schism, so to speak, that occurred in the Democratic Party around that time.

At the time of the walkout, Hubert Humphrey was saying this,

that the Democratic Party needed to...

"get out of the shadow of states' rights and walk forthrightly into the bright sunshine of human rights,"

THAT is what the Southern Democrats rebelled against, and that is why the South is conservative and Republican today.
Democrats haven't changed anything except the method to promote their racism against blacks. Their pointy white hoods are packed away in mothballs.

1. "Eugene "Bull" Connor
1897-1973
"Negroes and whites will not segregate together as long as I am Commissioner." Colored Reflections - The Sixties Eugene Bull Connor

2. "Bull Connor was a Democrat. As the public safety commissioner of Birmingham, Alabama, it was at his command that civil rights protesters were attacked by dogs and beaten back by high-powered streams from fire hoses. One did not have to fabricate evidence that he was a racist.

Bull Connor was also a member of the Democratic National Committee. That’s the governing board of the national Democratic Party, the one currently chaired by Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Connor was active in the Democratic Party at the same time that Senators Robert Byrd of West Virginia and Albert Gore, Sr. of Tennessee were leading the opposition to the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Connor was no doubt pleased that 80 percent of the “no” votes on that bill in the U.S. Senate, and 75 percent of the opposition in the House, came from Democrats." Remembering Bull Connor 8230 accurately The Daily Caller

Bull Connor....officer of the law.....responsible for seeing that justice be done.

3. "Since the 15th century, Lady Justice has often been depicted wearing a blindfold. The blindfold represents objectivity, in that justice is or should be meted out objectively, without fear or favour, regardless of identity, money, power, or weakness; blind justice and impartiality." Lady Justice - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Peeking under the blindfold and using skin color to decide what justice is cannot be considered as less than malfeasance.

4. What a horror, to have the man in charge of upholding the law, one who could see no farther than the color of a man's skin.

And, even higher then Bull Connor....what a horror to have as the Attorney-General of the United States a man as focused on skin color as Bull Connor.
.... a modern day Bull Connor, another Democrat....Eric Holder.

5. "It's one thing to watch race hustlers like the Rev. Al Sharpton bellowing, "No justice, no peace." But when the attorney general of the United States makes false but racially incendiary claims about today's alleged "pernicious racism," we are in uncharted territory.

Holder complains about different prison rates, different school expulsion rates and longer prison sentences for black boys and men compared to white boys and men. He equates "equal rights" with "equal results." Eric Holder A More Dangerous Race-Card Hustler Than Al Sharpton RealClearPolitics

Obama might as well pick Al Sharpton as his next racist Attorney General.
And his choices show his bias.

The title of this thread is a little misleading....."The very worst racist". As a Black man, let me respond like this:

The "Very Worst Racist" is the racist that does his work behind your back - the man or woman who smiles in your face then treats you like a dog when your back is turned. Like most democrats.

The "Very Worst Racist"?? Simple - 99% of every democrat alive and dead.

"we?"

Man....you are one tough USMB member. I'm going to avoid getting on your bad side. You are just brutal. Your insults are so severe and well thought out. Nobody wants to mess with you! I'm so intimidated. Please....don't aim your superior wit at me. I don't think I can take it. I might cry.

1. "Eugene "Bull" Connor
1897-1973
"Negroes and whites will not segregate together as long as I am Commissioner." Colored Reflections - The Sixties Eugene Bull Connor

2. "Bull Connor was a Democrat. As the public safety commissioner of Birmingham, Alabama, it was at his command that civil rights protesters were attacked by dogs and beaten back by high-powered streams from fire hoses. One did not have to fabricate evidence that he was a racist.

Bull Connor was also a member of the Democratic National Committee. That’s the governing board of the national Democratic Party, the one currently chaired by Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Connor was active in the Democratic Party at the same time that Senators Robert Byrd of West Virginia and Albert Gore, Sr. of Tennessee were leading the opposition to the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Connor was no doubt pleased that 80 percent of the “no” votes on that bill in the U.S. Senate, and 75 percent of the opposition in the House, came from Democrats." Remembering Bull Connor 8230 accurately The Daily Caller

Bull Connor....officer of the law.....responsible for seeing that justice be done.

3. "Since the 15th century, Lady Justice has often been depicted wearing a blindfold. The blindfold represents objectivity, in that justice is or should be meted out objectively, without fear or favour, regardless of identity, money, power, or weakness; blind justice and impartiality." Lady Justice - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Peeking under the blindfold and using skin color to decide what justice is cannot be considered as less than malfeasance.

4. What a horror, to have the man in charge of upholding the law, one who could see no farther than the color of a man's skin.

And, even higher then Bull Connor....what a horror to have as the Attorney-General of the United States a man as focused on skin color as Bull Connor.

5. "It's one thing to watch race hustlers like the Rev. Al Sharpton bellowing, "No justice, no peace." But when the attorney general of the United States makes false but racially incendiary claims about today's alleged "pernicious racism," we are in uncharted territory.

Holder complains about different prison rates, different school expulsion rates and longer prison sentences for black boys and men compared to white boys and men. He equates "equal rights" with "equal results." Eric Holder A More Dangerous Race-Card Hustler Than Al Sharpton RealClearPolitics

The title of this thread is a little misleading....."The very worst racist". As a Black man, let me respond like this:

The "Very Worst Racist" is the racist that does his work behind your back - the man or woman who smiles in your face then treats you like a dog when your back is turned. Like most democrats.

1. "Eugene "Bull" Connor
1897-1973

Please....read this book.

The New Jim Crow Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness Michelle Alexander Cornel West 9781595586438 Amazon.com Books

Bull Connor was a hard core far right Conservative like Political Chic.

He was a Democrat, you lying moron.

Exactly the same kind of Democrat that another Democrat with a racist history is..

Let's take a look at the most popular Democrat today, and see how your "conservative" slander holds up.

a. Governor Clinton was among three state officials the NAACP sued in 1989 under the federal Voting Rights Act of 1965. “Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates and other official acts that made voting harder for blacks,” the Arkansas Gazette reported December 6, 1989.
  1. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
    Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit
Hillary Clinton s Confederacy Hypocrisy The Gateway Pundit

Gee....'til 1992,....21 years ago

(BTW...Orval Eugene Faubus, attended Bill Clinton’s 1979 gubernatorial inauguration, where the two pols hugged, as Arkansas Democrat-Gazette editorial page editor Paul Greenberg recalls.)
Know who Faubus was?
Yup...he used the National Guard to prevent blacks from going to school

c. Bill Clinton wrote his first letter, dated June 21, 1994, of congratulations to the UDC [Untied Daughters of the Confederacy] celebrating their 100th anniversary. Later Clinton wrote a letter September 8, 1994 letter of congratulation to the Georgia Division of the UDC celebrating their 100th anniversary, then August 9, 1995 welcoming to Washington, D.C. for their 1995 national convention. Each letter was given a full page with Clinton’s picture in the United Daughters of the Confederacy Magazine (UDC Magazine) giving legitimacy to the UDC.

For reference, the UDC magazine includes " a Ku Klux Klan praising book, not just the Klan of Reconstruction but the Klan of the 1920s, a book which recommends the racist books of Thomas Dixon, “The Clansman” ...
Anti-Neo-Confederate: Bill Clinton Enables Neo-Confederates & Betrays Carol Moseley-Braun: UPDATED

Gee....that's 18 years ago....

d. "Clinton praised Arkansas’ late Democratic senator J. William Fulbright, a notorious segregationist who opposed the 1964 Civil Rights Act and the 1965 Voting Rights Act. He also signed the Southern Manifesto, which denounced the U.S. Supreme Court’s landmark Brown vs. Board of Education school desegregation decision in 1954. Clinton called Fulbright “My mentor, a visionary, a humanitarian.”Dems Need to Houseclean - Deroy Murdock - National Review Online

and....

e. Fulbright was a full-bore segregationist, voting against the 1957, 1960, 1964, and 1965 civil rights bills.
But...in 1993, Bill Clinton gave the Medal of Freedom award to a lifelong segregationist, Democrat Wm. J. Fulbright. And another life-long segregationist, Democrat Albert Gore, Sr. was in attendance.

20 years ago.

Hey...didn't Bill Clinton just recently speak at the Democrat National Convention?

That wasn't "50 or 100" years ago....was it?

f. … President Bill Clinton

argued that Colin Powell, promoted

to brigadier general during Mr.

Alexander’s tenure, was the product

of an affirmative action program.

http://cdn.virtuallearningcourses.com/ivtcontent/images/edw12_ch05_e.pdf

g. 'BILL CLINTON: IN PAST, OBAMA WOULD BE 'CARRYING OUR BAGS'
Bill Clinton In Past Obama Would Be Carrying Our Bags

Bull Connor....Bill Clinton......so easy to confuse the two.

Caught you in another lie, huh?
All you need to do is listen to the liberals on this forum about black conservatives. Then you see racism at it's worse.
It's the only way they can publiclly show their racism and have the cover of the liberal media. You can't say your not a racist and call conservative blacks *******.

10. Holder is a racist Attorney-General; he runs a corrupt organization designed to work in the interests of only some Americans.

Obama appointed him for just that reason.

Other high-ups in the Department of Justice are equally corrupt, if no more so.

What ties all of the posts in this thread together is the policy of the Democrats/Liberals/Progressives to foster distrust and victimization, what is called "Identity Politics."

The party looks for ways to turn one group against another, to stoke up the embers of hatred, and accrue power in ways that do not strengthen the nation.

a. “As a presidential candidate, Barack Obama sold himself as the antidote to America’s enduring racial infirmities. Many Americans believed Mr. Obama’s election heralded a new era of post-racial political and societal progress. Identity politics would begin to fade into irrelevance; America’s festering race wounds would begin to heal. America, united under its first black president, would now explore new and better frontiers in race relations.

They were wrong.

Rather than soothe old wounds and diffuse racial tensions by avoiding race-based politics, America’s president is making them worse.”
America’s Racial Time Bomb Is Ticking | theTrumpet.com by the Philadelphia Church of God

b. “…. we learned that Obama was not terribly disturbed to hear that his attorney general had lambasted the American people as “cowards” for not engaging in yet more national conversations on race — which in the past have not proven to be honest and painful discussions that touched on black responsibilities as well as civil rights.

He tsk-tsked Judge Sotomayor’s racialist comments about the innate superiority of Latina judges over their white counterparts — although the unfortunate remark occurred at least five times, in both written and oral contexts, and was part of a brief speech in which she managed to reference herself as a Latina/Latino dozens of times.”
What Happened to Our Postracial President? - Victor Davis Hanson - National Review Online

c. 'Patriots of all races gave their lives to enshrine racial equality in this country, via the 14th and 15th Amendments and then during the Civil Rights movement. The beneficiaries of these sacrifices should not be limited, either. The Department should undergo a searching examination as to why they are unwilling to enforce voting laws in a racially fair fashion and change course.

Inside and outside the DOJ, some will snicker at the notion that the provisions of Section 5 should be used to protect whites and Asians when they are in the minority in a covered jurisdiction. Please snicker so the rest of America can hear you.'
http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/the-ike-brown-case-is-the-doj-about-to-fail-another-race-based-test/3/

10. Holder is a racist Attorney-General; he runs a corrupt organization designed to work in the interests of only some Americans.

Obama appointed him for just that reason.

Other high-ups in the Department of Justice are equally corrupt, if no more so.

What ties all of the posts in this thread together is the policy of the Democrats/Liberals/Progressives to foster distrust and victimization, what is called "Identity Politics."

The party looks for ways to turn one group against another, to stoke up the embers of hatred, and accrue power in ways that do not strengthen the nation.

a. “As a presidential candidate, Barack Obama sold himself as the antidote to America’s enduring racial infirmities. Many Americans believed Mr. Obama’s election heralded a new era of post-racial political and societal progress. Identity politics would begin to fade into irrelevance; America’s festering race wounds would begin to heal. America, united under its first black president, would now explore new and better frontiers in race relations.

They were wrong.

Rather than soothe old wounds and diffuse racial tensions by avoiding race-based politics, America’s president is making them worse.”
America’s Racial Time Bomb Is Ticking | theTrumpet.com by the Philadelphia Church of God

b. “…. we learned that Obama was not terribly disturbed to hear that his attorney general had lambasted the American people as “cowards” for not engaging in yet more national conversations on race — which in the past have not proven to be honest and painful discussions that touched on black responsibilities as well as civil rights.

He tsk-tsked Judge Sotomayor’s racialist comments about the innate superiority of Latina judges over their white counterparts — although the unfortunate remark occurred at least five times, in both written and oral contexts, and was part of a brief speech in which she managed to reference herself as a Latina/Latino dozens of times.”
What Happened to Our Postracial President? - Victor Davis Hanson - National Review Online

c. 'Patriots of all races gave their lives to enshrine racial equality in this country, via the 14th and 15th Amendments and then during the Civil Rights movement. The beneficiaries of these sacrifices should not be limited, either. The Department should undergo a searching examination as to why they are unwilling to enforce voting laws in a racially fair fashion and change course.

Inside and outside the DOJ, some will snicker at the notion that the provisions of Section 5 should be used to protect whites and Asians when they are in the minority in a covered jurisdiction. Please snicker so the rest of America can hear you.'
http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/the-ike-brown-case-is-the-doj-about-to-fail-another-race-based-test/3/
again, you've copied and pasted something, but there's absolutely no example contained therein of Holder's supposed racism. in fact, except to accuse him of racism without basis, your copied and pasted bits have nothing to say about him at all.

do you have an example?

Forum List

Back