'The View' Warns Donald Trump: Don't Go After Hunter Biden at the Debate

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

'The View' Warns Donald Trump:

Don't Go After Hunter Biden at the Debate

22 Jun 2024 ~~ By Bonchie

In what could be the biggest moment of the campaign so far, Donald Trump and Joe Biden are set to square off in their first debate next Thursday. After years of speculation and doubt about whether such a meeting would take place, the current president proposed a highly controlled head-to-head on CNN, featuring Jake Tapper and Dana Bash as moderators.
With that said, the intellectual titans of "The View" have a warning for Trump: Don't go after Hunter Biden.
The discussion started with Joy Behar worrying that any mention of Biden's now-convicted felon son would be a "trigger point" and possibly throw him off his game. Ana Navarro had words of assurance, though, claiming that any mention of Hunter Biden would backfire:

~Snip~
Democrats want Trump to abide by artificial boundaries. Instead, he should go scorched earth when it comes to topic choice. Temperamentally, the former president needs to remain calm and let Biden burn himself to the ground, but when it is time to speak, nothing should be off limits. That includes pointing out that the current president still hasn't bothered to meet the five-year-old granddaughter he denied existed for four years.

Commentary:
Assuming Biden has no dementia and is qualified to be re-elected, he should have sufficient self-control not to be "triggered" by anything.. We can't have anyone who can be "triggered" with his (or her) finger on the nuclear button.
“If Joe Biden uses the phrase “convicted felon”, I’m sure Donald Trump will mention Hunter Biden’s conviction”, Joe's connections via the "Laptop From Hell" and question his showering with his then underaged daughter.
No father should ever do that.
Personally, I don't believe Joe will be able to stand for 90 minutes, remain composured and reply in clarity unless he's doped up and has audio communication with his handlers.

Last edited:
I feel so much safer from the offensive tactics of China, Russia, Iran and N Korea now that we have the advice of the cast of The View to draw from.

If American intelligence agencies have even spoken to one of these empty vessels, America is that much less safe...

What happens if Joe stays quiet at the debate? The return of the 2020 basement bunker, but on stage this time. I can see the news right now. "Biden wins big with a fresh new strategy. His silence spoke volumes. He humiliated Trump by staying above the fray. His family is solidly behind him." Yessiree, and the media no doubt has their whole bullshit spin version already written up.

What happens if Joe stays quiet at the debate? The return of the 2020 basement bunker, but on stage this time. I can see the news right now. "Biden wins big with a fresh new strategy. His silence spoke volumes. He humiliated Trump by staying above the fray. His family is solidly behind him." Yessiree, and the media no doubt has their whole bullshit spin version already written up.
Literally all Biden has to do is not trip over his own feet and stay upright for 90 minutes. If he does that, CNN and the rest of the lapdogs will decree a STUNNING WIN FOR BIDEN.

MAGA

In what could be the biggest moment of the campaign so far, Donald Trump and Joe Biden are set to square off in their first debate next Thursday. After years of speculation and doubt about whether such a meeting would take place, the current president proposed a highly controlled head-to-head on CNN, featuring Jake Tapper and Dana Bash as moderators.
With that said, the intellectual titans of "The View" have a warning for Trump: Don't go after Hunter Biden.
The discussion started with Joy Behar worrying that any mention of Biden's now-convicted felon son would be a "trigger point" and possibly throw him off his game. Ana Navarro had words of assurance, though, claiming that any mention of Hunter Biden would backfire:

~Snip~
Democrats want Trump to abide by artificial boundaries. Instead, he should go scorched earth when it comes to topic choice. Temperamentally, the former president needs to remain calm and let Biden burn himself to the ground, but when it is time to speak, nothing should be off limits. That includes pointing out that the current president still hasn't bothered to meet the five-year-old granddaughter he denied existed for four years.

Commentary:
Assuming Biden has no dementia and is qualified to be re-elected, he should have sufficient self-control not to be "triggered" by anything.. We can't have anyone who can be "triggered" with his (or her) finger on the nuclear button.
“If Joe Biden uses the phrase “convicted felon”, I’m sure Donald Trump will mention Hunter Biden’s conviction”, Joe's connections via the "Laptop From Hell" and question his showering with his then underaged daughter.
Personally, I don't believe Joe will be able to stand for 90 minutes, remain composured and reply in clarity unless he's doped up and has audio communication with his handlers.

Neither tRump's nor hunter's convictions should come up at the debate.

But I bet tRump brings them up anyway.

The View?

87D543F5-C33B-475C-95CD-45D86133DAC9-476.gif

~Snip~

Commentary:

A story of a father’s love? That’s the Ashley Biden story.

~Snip~

Commentary:

The view?

~Snip~

Commentary:

/——/ What is the View going to do? Throw a hissy fit?

Forum List

Back