The " Virus Vote " how big do you think it will be?

Where were you in Phoenix at 10 am that was bumper-to-bumper? My morning commute at 7:30 am continues to be pretty quick and traffic-free, although I don't expect that to continue much longer.

All the way down the Thomas/Indian School corridor from Arcadia out to 19th Ave and NW to Peoria...surface traffic...there's no stores on the freeways to shop in, eh?

Democrats are so enmeshed in their own narrative that they cannot see reality. This is exactly what happened in 2016. The public has passed being furious and working their way past livid. By November after a hot summer of lockdown without beaches and parks the public will be murderous. Right now they are playing with rebellion. By October it will be an entirely different story. Democrats are bearing the brunt of the fury as it's democrats that are the tyrants.

Trump policy has crashed the economy. He set the guidelines...
So you opposed shelter in place and want that policy to end?
Trump policy killed the economy. He owns this disaster obviously.
Actually, the governors of the states did the shutdowns (NOT TRUMP), so THEY own it...

And it seems that the governors of the BLUE STATES screwed it up beyond belief!!!

But I agree that we should use caution while we reopen the economy...

Since the blue states were the hardest hit, we should just lock the Democrats there in their houses until at least Mid-November, where the spread of the virus can be controlled, and they will be safe...
The governors followed trump guidelines. He has all the resources. Trump owns it, been on tv everyday. Stop kidding yourself.
The governors have the final say

Notice that liberals are now attacking trump over a decision that they support

they wanted to stay at home the past 2 months but now like Brain357 refuse to admit it

You better hope that is not all you Republicans have to hang your hat on.....

there are 90 million seniors and younger adults with higher risk medical conditions that are susceptible to dying from the virus.... unless you kill them all off by this November's election, I think you will have a harder time than you think, winning any new seats in this upcoming election.

Won't all states, have already begun their reopenings by June first?

It's a lie that Democrats do not want to reopen. We just are cautious and are not as hell bent on killing as many people as we can, while doing it, as the Republicans are..... :D

interesting too how it’s Democratic policies that are putting seniors most at risk in Democrat states like NY & PA.

Where were you in Phoenix at 10 am that was bumper-to-bumper? My morning commute at 7:30 am continues to be pretty quick and traffic-free, although I don't expect that to continue much longer.

All the way down the Thomas/Indian School corridor from Arcadia out to 19th Ave and NW to Peoria...surface traffic...there's no stores on the freeways to shop in, eh?

No, but the freeways connect you to the streets with the stores to shop in, which is usually a problem.

Lefty is so preoccupied with trying to hang the Wuhan Flu on Trump and he is forgetting about all of the constituents who want to go back to work. No....they are not hearing your dire warnings about a spike in cases....they don't give a shit. This should provide a golden opportunity for GOP candidates to move in to the public mind on this matter. You want to go back to work?....Then vote Republican!

Wanna Bet the Whitmer bitch doesn't get her ass beat by a GOP candidate next time around? Never mind that shit about short memories....the financial damage is going to be around for the next few Years and people will be suffering long enough to remember why they are suffering and probably didn't have to be.

I think the VIRUS VOTE is going to be HUGE this November....and I think the GOP is going to use it to their advantage all across the State and Federal spectrum.

JO
Uhuge and BIGLEY! Like no one has ever seen before.

Lefty is so preoccupied with trying to hang the Wuhan Flu on Trump and he is forgetting about all of the constituents who want to go back to work. No....they are not hearing your dire warnings about a spike in cases....they don't give a shit. This should provide a golden opportunity for GOP candidates to move in to the public mind on this matter. You want to go back to work?....Then vote Republican!

Wanna Bet the Whitmer bitch doesn't get her ass beat by a GOP candidate next time around? Never mind that shit about short memories....the financial damage is going to be around for the next few Years and people will be suffering long enough to remember why they are suffering and probably didn't have to be.

I think the VIRUS VOTE is going to be HUGE this November....and I think the GOP is going to use it to their advantage all across the State and Federal spectrum.

JO

I honestly think that the Virus Vote is going to destroy the democrats this November.....they have taken off their masks during this crisis and are going for the Brass ring at this point.

JO

I honestly think that the Virus Vote is going to destroy the democrats this November.....they have taken off their masks during this crisis and are going for the Brass ring at this point.
Coronavirus guarantees Trump will win in November.

JO

JO

As it frigging should destroy them.

JO

The virus vote will be very big this year.

The over 100 thousand families and all their friends will remember who didn't do anything to stop all this. We will remember who lied through his teeth about this through the whole thing. We will remember who didn't give a damn about us. We will remember who demanded to sacrifice our loved ones for your own selfishness, money and trump's reelection.

I will remember that my favorite aunt died needlessly because trump chose himself and money before the people of our nation.

I will remember you disgusting people who demanded that my favorite aunt has to die for your selfishness, money and trump reelection.

There will be over 100 million Americans who will remember that. Plus all their friends and family.

Good luck with it.

JO

The over 100 thousand families and all their friends will remember who didn't do anything to stop all this. We will remember who lied through his teeth about this through the whole thing. We will remember who didn't give a damn about us. We will remember who demanded to sacrifice our loved ones for your own selfishness, money and trump's reelection.

I will remember that my favorite aunt died needlessly because trump chose himself and money before the people of our nation.

I will remember you disgusting people who demanded that my favorite aunt has to die for your selfishness, money and trump reelection.

There will be over 100 million Americans who will remember that. Plus all their friends and family.

Good luck with it.
You don't know Americans very well.
100,000= drop in the bucket. 30 million out by of work for no reason = death of the Democrat party.

Jo

JO

Good luck with it.
You don't know Americans very well.
100,000= drop in the bucket. 30 million out by of work for no reason = death of the Democrat party.

Jo

Sure, go with that.

Good luck with it.

"we know that the virus affects the elderly people, uh...gravely. and it affects young people not gravely, frankly" - Prominent Virology Expert Donald Trump

Forum List

Back