The " Virus Vote " how big do you think it will be?

Lefty is so preoccupied with trying to hang the Wuhan Flu on Trump and he is forgetting about all of the constituents who want to go back to work. No....they are not hearing your dire warnings about a spike in cases....they don't give a shit. This should provide a golden opportunity for GOP candidates to move in to the public mind on this matter. You want to go back to work?....Then vote Republican!

Wanna Bet the Whitmer bitch doesn't get her ass beat by a GOP candidate next time around? Never mind that shit about short memories....the financial damage is going to be around for the next few Years and people will be suffering long enough to remember why they are suffering and probably didn't have to be.

I think the VIRUS VOTE is going to be HUGE this November....and I think the GOP is going to use it to their advantage all across the State and Federal spectrum.

JO
Local business closures are rolling in fast and furious. Mall of America is looking for a bailout. How wonderful we get to pay for it twice

The people are with president Trump on this
Yet every single poll shows they are not. And we are talking in the 70 and 80 percentiles in those polls. This is what too much FOX does to a brain.

That's an interesting thought you have. However, IMHO, the people are going to enter the voting cubicle and see President Donald J. Trump on one line, and Joe "Grandpa Simpson" Biden on the other line, and they will know who is up to the job. A lot of people might not really care for The Donald's personality and the way he fights back, but the vast majority will realize that America needs to elect a President who knows what state he's in and what office he is serving in and won't elect Bite Me. Bite Me is in for a schlonging, but the thing is , he might never realize he wasn't elected.

This is where I remind you the general election hasn't even begun
This is where i remind you that your pathetic parlor tricks wont work on me. What you said was that americans are with trump on his reopening. You made that up, and you were ass backwards wrong. But that's how you like it.

LMAO a poll you say
No, i said EVERY poll. Every single one. All the evidence, vs. your made up, cultish lie. Not a tough call...

This is where I remind you the general election hasn't even begun. After Trump lays waste to pathetic Biden in the first debate it's over. :itsok:

Bettors in London, England- a city that doesn't have Fox News, doesn't have a Rush Limbaugh or Mark Levin affiliate, but does have CNN- still realizes that Biden is way over his head.

This is where I remind you the general election hasn't even begun
This is where i remind you that your pathetic parlor tricks wont work on me. What you said was that americans are with trump on his reopening. You made that up, and you were ass backwards wrong. But that's how you like it.

Let me clarify, Americans in Trump states are with Trump. We really don't give a shit what you people do or think in Hillary states, we don't need them to win again in 2020. Tissue?

Lefty is so preoccupied with trying to hang the Wuhan Flu on Trump and he is forgetting about all of the constituents who want to go back to work. No....they are not hearing your dire warnings about a spike in cases....they don't give a shit. This should provide a golden opportunity for GOP candidates to move in to the public mind on this matter. You want to go back to work?....Then vote Republican!

Wanna Bet the Whitmer bitch doesn't get her ass beat by a GOP candidate next time around? Never mind that shit about short memories....the financial damage is going to be around for the next few Years and people will be suffering long enough to remember why they are suffering and probably didn't have to be.

I think the VIRUS VOTE is going to be HUGE this November....and I think the GOP is going to use it to their advantage all across the State and Federal spectrum.

JO
Local business closures are rolling in fast and furious. Mall of America is looking for a bailout. How wonderful we get to pay for it twice

In actuality, Malls are on the way out anyhow. The Corona Panic just moved forward their demise.

LMAO a poll you say
No, i said EVERY poll. Every single one. All the evidence, vs. your made up, cultish lie. Not a tough call...

This is where I remind you the general election hasn't even begun. After Trump lays waste to pathetic Biden in the first debate it's over. :itsok:

Bettors in London, England- a city that doesn't have Fox News, doesn't have a Rush Limbaugh or Mark Levin affiliate, but does have CNN- still realizes that Biden is way over his head.

If Hillary couldn't handle the Trump matchup Biden has no hope.

JO

In actuality, Malls are on the way out anyhow. The Corona Panic just moved forward their demise.
Actually they still do well here.....ooooops

JO

The libs started this Coronavirus panic and lockdown too dam early. They should have waited until Labor Day for Chairman Xi to launch this. Doing it this far before the election gives the electorate too much time to contemplate the future under a liberal Permanent lockdown situation. Further, the stimulus money will be long gone by the time people are sealed in the Voting Cubicles
The libs had little moral authority to beat up on President Trump considering that they were hopping from one impeachment scheme after another and after reading today's headlines, they're still at this foot shoot of theirs. They already got no toes. Now they're going for the tarsal bones. tch, tch, tch.

me clarify, Americans in Trump states are with Trump
Nope, sorry dummy. You just pulled that out of your ass, too. Ass backwards wrong. Again. A few examples:

Only about 5% say the economy should completely re open. So, professor, explain how that 5% is somehow a majority in the Trump States. Or just shut the hell up already.

Americans realize how important a good economy is. They've had enough of this lockdown crap. Voters know the facts about what is going on. Yes these viruses kill people, but it's mostly killing people who already have one foot in the grave. It's time to move on and make the economy good again.
/——/ First Wisconsin now Oregon.
A judge in Oregon on Monday ruled that Gov. Kate Brown’s coronavirus restrictions were “null and void” after the Democratic lawmaker failed to have her emergency orders approved by the state’s legislature following 28 days.

Oregon's coronavirus restrictions ruled 'null and void' after governor failed to get approval from legislature

Nope, sorry dummy. You just pulled that out of your ass, too. Ass backwards wrong. Again. A few examples:

Only about 5% say the economy should completely re open. So, professor, explain how that 5% is somehow a majority in the Trump States. Or just shut the hell up already.
An April 26 poll???

He ain't wrong, and you ain't right, sir. :heehee:

LMAO a poll you say

Biden's overdosing on brain pos medications.

Edit: that looks bad, but "pos." was short for "positive," honest. LMAO

Trump policy killed the economy. He owns this disaster obviously.
Trump tried very hard to save the economy. Trump sensed possible panic and tried everything he could to head that off and save the market. Trump knew mentioning the coming pandemic could cause a market crash. It was the liberal media that wouldn't shut up about Coronavirus, they caused the crash.

Forum List

Back