The " Virus Vote " how big do you think it will be?

30 million out by of work for no reason
It is only "for no reason" because your cult leader wasted two months crying like a little bitch about his own misfortune, instead of implementing national testing and tracing.

Oh, yeah, that was all about Trump just refusing to whip out the test kits he had hidden in the White House basement, or close his eyes and just wish really hard for the means and methods to exist. It had nothing to do with the need to actually develop reasonably accurate tests and create systems that would be at all effective in the US. Goodness, no.

Democrats think they can use tests as a weapon. Tests don't mean anything. They are useless.
Any one with common sense knows we shouldn't test too many people. If medical professionals say the number of positive tests has increased, liberals will demand we shutdown the economy again.

, yeah, that was all about Trump just refusing to whip out the test kits he had hidden in the White House basement
Trump had full authority to commission a nationwide testing program and order test manufacturing. Instead he spent 6 weeks on his little hoax tour. Then he said he was going to form this program, after someone told him he was embarrassing himself. Then, of course, he put his incompetent, unqualified son in law in charge, and he predictably failed spectacularly for a month. So the mentally ill moron president then came out and said he was throwing it to the States.

And 50 governors said to themselves, "Thanks you stupid asshole, you could have told us that a month or two ago."

Democrats think they can use tests as a weapon. Tests don't mean anything. They are useless.
Any one with common sense knows we shouldn't test too many people. If medical professionals say the number of positive tests has increased, liberals will demand we shutdown the economy again.

They do spend a lot of time conflating "positive cases" with "fatal cases".

The problem with testing is that it is only good for the moment you take the test. Five minutes later and you could have contracted it. What businesses and medical facilities are relying on is temperature.

We're being played.

OZ.jpg

Trump had full authority to commission a nationwide testing program and order test manufacturing. Instead he spent 6 weeks on his little hoax tour. Then he said he was going to form this program, after someone told him he was embarrassing himself. Then, of course, he put his incompetent, unqualified son in law in charge, and he predictably failed spectacularly for a month. So the mentally ill moron president then came out and said he was throwing it to the States.
And 50 governors said to themselves, "Thanks you stupid asshole, you could have told us that a month or two ago."
President Trump was trying to save the economy. Since you liberals take the economy for granted, you wouldn't understand.

All the polling (even the majority of polling fake as the news stories it follows) shows nobody thinks Trump is responsible for the virus killing Americans. We all know who let that loose on us. We all know the Rats tried to downplay it because communist China is their political ideal. And Trump got everybody FREE MONEY to blow on secret desires they'd never afford with somebody looking. Trump's economy is already on the rebound....Phoenix was bumper-to-bumper traffic at 10am this morning.....everybody is out, parking lots are packed, people look relieved and ready to get on with their lives again. All we need is Trump throwing out the ball on Opening Day (July 4th?) in Yankee Stadium (yeah I hate the Yanks too but he's a New Yawker) and Biden may as well head out to Golden Acres on Labor Day....Hell, Trump may even win California!
And who is supposed to protect us? If trump let China do this it’s his failure.

Yes, it happened so many times before! [/sarcasm]

Dumbass!

You better hope that is not all you Republicans have to hang your hat on.....

there are 90 million seniors and younger adults with higher risk medical conditions that are susceptible to dying from the virus.... unless you kill them all off by this November's election, I think you will have a harder time than you think, winning any new seats in this upcoming election.

Won't all states, have already begun their reopenings by June first?

It's a lie that Democrats do not want to reopen. We just are cautious and are not as hell bent on killing as many people as we can, while doing it, as the Republicans are..... :D
At some point the crashed economy will reach enough libs to overcome their fear of the chinese disease
Trump policy has crashed the economy. He set the guidelines...

Can you please stop lying? My state shut down long before there were any guidelines. So did many others! Your TDS is acting up very badly!

Lefty is so preoccupied with trying to hang the Wuhan Flu on Trump and he is forgetting about all of the constituents who want to go back to work. No....they are not hearing your dire warnings about a spike in cases....they don't give a shit. This should provide a golden opportunity for GOP candidates to move in to the public mind on this matter. You want to go back to work?....Then vote Republican!

Wanna Bet the Whitmer bitch doesn't get her ass beat by a GOP candidate next time around? Never mind that shit about short memories....the financial damage is going to be around for the next few Years and people will be suffering long enough to remember why they are suffering and probably didn't have to be.

I think the VIRUS VOTE is going to be HUGE this November....and I think the GOP is going to use it to their advantage all across the State and Federal spectrum.

JO
Considering how bad the Democrats screwed this up, I think the "virus vote" will definitely favor the Republicans...

Except for the people who died from the virus, and the imaginary voters that mail in a ballot (who will go Democrat)...
Who screwed this up?

China, the WHO, Cuomo, the media, other blue state governors like Whitmer, etc.

You better hope that is not all you Republicans have to hang your hat on.....

there are 90 million seniors and younger adults with higher risk medical conditions that are susceptible to dying from the virus.... unless you kill them all off by this November's election, I think you will have a harder time than you think, winning any new seats in this upcoming election.

Won't all states, have already begun their reopenings by June first?

It's a lie that Democrats do not want to reopen. We just are cautious and are not as hell bent on killing as many people as we can, while doing it, as the Republicans are..... :D
At some point the crashed economy will reach enough libs to overcome their fear of the chinese disease
Trump policy has crashed the economy. He set the guidelines...

Can you please stop lying? My state shut down long before there were any guidelines. So did many others! Your TDS is acting up very badly!
My state shut down March 15th or so, and it WAS because of the CDC guidelines....which came out that there should be no groups larger than 10 people..... most businesses had more than 10.... the CDC had just made it no groups larger than 50, but just a few days later the CDC made it 10 people, that, along with other guideline changes of close the schools, no bars, etc, scared the pajesus out of state governments.

Last edited:
It is the China virus. China has a lot of people.

The vote will be massive.

Lefty is so preoccupied with trying to hang the Wuhan Flu on Trump and he is forgetting about all of the constituents who want to go back to work. No....they are not hearing your dire warnings about a spike in cases....they don't give a shit. This should provide a golden opportunity for GOP candidates to move in to the public mind on this matter. You want to go back to work?....Then vote Republican!

Wanna Bet the Whitmer bitch doesn't get her ass beat by a GOP candidate next time around? Never mind that shit about short memories....the financial damage is going to be around for the next few Years and people will be suffering long enough to remember why they are suffering and probably didn't have to be.

I think the VIRUS VOTE is going to be HUGE this November....and I think the GOP is going to use it to their advantage all across the State and Federal spectrum.

JO

Don’t forget Kamala Harris is helping by introducing legislation to get “China Virus” deemed “racist”. Because that’s going to get people back to work as well as put US on the path towards closing gaps in our biodefense posture.

Forum List

Back