Zone1 "The Voice" slammed as racist.

So this is a talent show where the viewers call in their votes. This is what we've come to thanks to the democrats.
While I don't believe that racism had anything to do with the outcome--I do believe that the results were manipulated to favor Blake Shelton. He is the longest serving judge on the show and this is his last season. I have been following this season and my personal opinion, for what its worth is that John Legend has a beef. His contestant, Parijita Bastola was head and shoulders above the field. She should have won the competition with Omar Jose Cardona in second place. Meh, Blake Shelton will wander off to Nashville and run a game show there. Hopefully, John Legend will be able to assist his two wronged contestants in their careers.

While I don't believe that racism had anything to do with the outcome--I do believe that the results were manipulated to favor Blake Shelton. He is the longest serving judge on the show and this is his last season. I have been following this season and my personal opinion, for what its worth is that John Legend has a beef. His contestant, Parijita Bastola was head and shoulders above the field. She should have won the competition with Omar Jose Cardona in second place. Meh, Blake Shelton will wander off to Nashville and run a game show there. Hopefully, John Legend will be able to assist his two wronged contestants in their careers.
I understand your point. I've seen voting results on American Idol that appeared crazy. Look at our pop music. There are people busking on street corners with 10 times more talent and unheard of.

So this is a talent show where the viewers call in their votes. This is what we've come to thanks to the democrats.

I watched part of it last night; blacks made up over half the semi-finalists. They have that openly racist John Legend as a 'coach', also married to a openly racist woman, so I don't watch it much any more. I think this might be Shelton's last season, which will lose a lot viewers, so then they can turn it into a sniveling weenie whine festival for fat black women, i.e. like the Grammies and TMZ.

Some black singing voices, I can't stand. It's not because I'm racist. It's not anyone's fault.

Blacks are the only minorities in the universe that are defeated daily by wacist world they live in but when discovered they are not as talented as they believe, well it is still wacist as can be.

Truthfully the idiots claimed the new Netflix Series Wednesday is racist while ignoring the fact the majority of the cast is minority and the lead is Hispanic!

I mean Jesus when will they realize because you suck is why you lost and not your damn skin color and FYI the Black population is only thirteen percent of the population, so they have less of a chance to win unless they are something very special!

Forum List

Back