The WALL pays for The WALL...third graders can do the math.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
The talk about who’s paying for the Wall is absolutely fascinating. Apparently when Trump said “Mexico is paying for the Wall” a bunch of wack-jobs thought that meant a broke thirdworld shithole would cut America a check for $25 billion...haha...FUCKING IDIOTS. There’s just no way he meant that Mexico would pay in many different ways, directly and indirectly...haha
The truth is; nobody sane that can do third grade arithmetic ever gave two fucks about who would pay for the Wall.

Except we don't need it and Americans don't want it. Even Rasmussen can't do that.

The talk about who’s paying for the Wall is absolutely fascinating. Apparently when Trump said “Mexico is paying for the Wall” a bunch of wack-jobs thought that meant a broke thirdworld shithole would cut America a check for $25 billion...haha...FUCKING IDIOTS. There’s just no way he meant that Mexico would pay in many different ways, directly and indirectly...haha
The truth is; nobody sane that can do third grade arithmetic ever gave two fucks about who would pay for the Wall.

Of course, when he said Mexico "would" pay for the wall --- that means "wouldn't". You know, like Russia.

It's kind of a double negative.

Yeah that's the ticket.

Of course, when he said Mexico "would" pay for the wall --- that means "wouldn't". You know, like Russia.

Yeah that's the ticket.
When did it become politically correct to be so technical with an idiot?
Any other time, you would be called an asshole and intolerant.

There will be no big, beautiful, stupid wall - Now or Ever. Deal with it

:bigboy:

Yeah that's the ticket.

I see Harley's lapsing back into his native language again.

It's amazing how it looks like English but makes no sense. :uhh:

Yeah that's the ticket.

I dont want to get too technical with you because im not an asshole
:D

Yeah that's the ticket.

Thanks for.... uh.......... clearing......... that............ up........ :cuckoo:

I dunno, Tennessee must be outta coffee. :coffee:

Oh wait.

I'm in Tennessee right now. :eek:

Yeah that's the ticket.

Thanks for.... uh.......... clearing......... that............ up........ :cuckoo:

Pogo always goes to "ummm i dont understand or YOU FORGOT A COMMA" when he gets stumped.
I wasnt trying to stump you bro :dunno:

The GOP has run the government for 2 years and nothing, so what makes you think a wall will be started, especially if the DNC takes the House?

In fact, maybe the GOP wants the DNC to take the House, that way they can just shrug their shoulders as if to say, what can we do?

Last edited:
I think a wall in some places would be a good thing but I don’t think we need to build it across the entire border. It’s not even possible to build a wall in some places.

Yeah that's the ticket.

Pogo always goes to "ummm i dont understand or YOU FORGOT A COMMA" when he gets stumped.

Your prollem is not commas, it's all those pronouns and references that don't point to anything. Damn sentence looks like a traffic circle in Italy. Or worse, New Jersey. Clusterfluck.

Maybe you should just draw stick diagrams.

Paying for the wall, show us some tangible evidence that you and that idiot you believe are making that happen.
Here are some facts that you and that other idiot need to look at. ..... coal mining jobs..
"The U.S. has added about 1,000 new coal mining jobs since Trump became president, part of a modest 5 percent increase since a modern low of 48,300 jobs in October. But the current number of coal mining jobs, 51,000, is 43 percent lower than in January 2012. Industry experts do not anticipate a return to that level, even with Trump’s efforts to roll back regulations."
Anyone that has never lived near or in a mining area wouldn't understand the real affect of mining.
Here is a hint, it is called modernization.
"..Acosta mine began in September, two months before the presidential election."
A bit more of info for the kneelers before "the gropenfhurer".."
Demand for metallurgical coal has spiked recently, as Corsa explained in a November financial report, due to “production difficulties in China and Australia, and signs of improvement in global steel pricing.”

“Extreme global shortages of metallurgical coal have caused prices to increase 250% since earlier in the year [2016],” Corsa CEO George Dethlefsen said in the report."
If you need more FACTS check it out.
Trump's Coal Spin - FactCheck.org

So until you show tangible evidence that Mexico is paying for "the wall" we laugh at you. :290968001256257790-final:

Let us know when it's established that you can predict the future.

Let us know when it's established that you can predict the future.

Oh I'd bet my life on that one. The American people don't want the big, beautiful stupid wall:
A majority of Americans oppose building Trump's wall, but 83% support giving Dreamers citizenship

Not even landowners on the Texas border want the big, beautiful stupid wall:
Don’t Mess With Texas Landowners on Border Wall, Lawmakers Warn

And politicians ain't gonna fund the big, beautiful stupid wall:
President Trump's Border Wall Prototypes Fail - Congress Refuses to Fund Wall in Spending BIll

Your prollem is not commas, it's all those pronouns and references that don't point to anything. Damn sentence looks like a traffic circle in Italy. Or worse, New Jersey. Clusterfluck.

Maybe you should just draw stick diagrams.
screw you! LOL

Except we don't need it and Americans don't want it. Even Rasmussen can't do that.

So tell me why do we even have borders?
Or tell me why these people have walls within walls?
walls_in_walls.png

Forum List

Back