The Wall Works...

aint no damn wall

never will be a damn wall.

deal with it, idiots.
Wall or snipers. Pick one.

I'm not picking, you're not picking, Congress does the picking and they picked FENCE REPAIRS to 43's existing fence and more border security/ technology ...

aint gonna be no damn wall - PERIOD.
You are obviously pro illegal. Idiot!

obviously you're a f'n idiot that doesnt know wtf youre yammering about

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Another left winger gets put in a choke hold and voluntarily passes out. Good job.

There will be a wall. You have to fight the entire center of the nation to stop it. Good luck in Iowa in the future.

BULLSHIT
Run on that. No wall illegals belong here and you’re racist if you don’t agree. Make a video and push that crap. Please.

illegals isnt a race you f'n idiot ...

Fence Birds - dumbest turds on the planet
Then why do call the wall and anyone supporting it racist?

then why do, huh -

BRILLIANT.
You’re kind of drunk flailing here. Do you even remember the topic?

I'M PRO SUPPORT THE GODDAMN LAWS ON THE BOOKS .. PERIOD

not create a larger government, AND PAY OUT THE ASS TO DO IT.

choke on that spanky

Trump should promote the idea of also making it a memorial wall for the deaths of American citizens ultimately murdered by Democratic Party policies on illegal immigration.

aint no damn wall

deal with it, idiots.

I'm not picking, you're not picking, Congress does the picking and they picked FENCE REPAIRS to 43's existing fence and more border security/ technology ...

You are obviously pro illegal. Idiot!

obviously you're a f'n idiot that doesnt know wtf youre yammering about

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Oh yes I do! You are creaming your draws with the hope there will not be a wall. You want illegals coming into the country! Own it. Idiot.

I'M PRO SUPPORT THE GODDAMN LAWS ON THE BOOKS .. PERIOD

not create a larger government, AND PAY OUT THE ASS TO DO IT.

choke on that spanky
Then you are for deporting anyone in the country illegally? Yes?

aint no damn wall

deal with it, idiots.

Yea, sure :290968001256257790-final:you can see the future....:21:
tinfoilhats_2012h.jpg

"Illegal Immigrant Breaks Both Legs Trying To Climb Border Wall"

"A man trying to illegally cross the U.S. border broke both of his legs and injured his back after falling from the top of a 30-foot wall."

....of course some liberal lawyer will represent him in suing the US, and he will get several million dollars...

:rolleyes:

Illegal Immigrant Breaks Both Legs Trying To Climb Border Wall

Yes, those who are afraid of heights are now coming in from Canada; unabated...

http://time.com/5346809/donald-trump-immigration-canada/

Walls work? Note the graffiti all the way to the top of the wall:

graffiti+de+Banksy,+Muro+de+Cisjordania,+en+Bel%C3%A9n+(Bethlehem)+(2).jpg
They sure start big, then get smaller at the end like most criminals do. Only thing missing is a scope target at the end and a bloody body at the base of the wall where they started.

Trillions of linear feet of wall has been erected worldwide...trillions of dollars have been spent on walls and they don’t even work.
Companies, employees, contractors, proprietors...and anyone related to the manufacturing or building of walls is done for as LefTards spread the word that “walls don’t work”.
I’m launching a class action case against “wall makers” for misrepresentation.

I love that the left sides with illegals over American citizens, it will be their end.

Trillions of linear feet of wall has been erected worldwide...trillions of dollars have been spent on walls and they don’t even work.
Companies, employees, contractors, proprietors...and anyone related to the manufacturing or building of walls is done for as LefTards spread the word that “walls don’t work”.
I’m launching a class action case against “wall makers” for misrepresentation.

I know that you have decided that walls don't work based on the fact that liberals say that they don't work, but you need to be aware that Mexicans have mastered the shovel and ladder. Also, they have also discovered airplanes, boats, and automobiles.

Forum List

Back