the wall's in the constitution (our sovereignty)...the wall's in the bible. the people voted for it

WHAT WALL .. TRUMP SOLD YOU OUT TO THE DEMOCRATS.

Mr Steel Slats Trump ...

:auiqs.jpg:

A wall already there?

(What is it with these paid trolls)

View attachment 235921

oh that big beautiful concrete wall, 20 feet high, 2000 miles long - then it dropped to 1000 miles long because we didnt need a wall 2000 miles long ... Mexico was paying for it.

now its not even being called a wall any more, no one knows exactly how long it will be AND IT WONT BE CONCRETE !

Observe ....

Trump commented at length on the negotiation process at the White House during a signing ceremony for the farm bill.

The president said he was comfortable describing border security as “steel slats,” not necessarily a wall, admitting that he was giving Democrats “a little bit of an out.”

“We don’t use the word wall necessarily, but it has to be something special to get the job done,” Trump said.

But he spoke favorably about walls, even if they were made of steel slats, noting that it would only cost a “tiny fraction” of the budget.

Donald Trump: Any Government Funding Bill Must Have Funding for Wall or 'Steel Slats' | Breitbart

"i'll build a big beautiful wall, and if anyone knows about building it's me - and I'll make mexico will pay for it "

translation;

it's down to this ... not being called a wall, it's now MADE OF "steel slats" and American taxpayers foot the bill not Mexico IF Congress passes a bill to fund a steel slat fence which we already have AFTER TRUMP ROLLED OVER AND KISSED THE DEMOCRATS ASS.

Merry Christmas SUCKERS ! You have been TRUMPED !

Mr Steel Slats Trump ...

A wall already there?

View attachment 235921

oh that big beautiful concrete wall, 20 feet high, 2000 miles long - then it dropped to 1000 miles long because we didnt need a wall 2000 miles long ... Mexico was paying for it.

now its not even being called a wall any more, no one knows exactly how long it will be AND IT WONT BE CONCRETE !

Observe ....

Trump commented at length on the negotiation process at the White House during a signing ceremony for the farm bill.

The president said he was comfortable describing border security as “steel slats,” not necessarily a wall, admitting that he was giving Democrats “a little bit of an out.”

“We don’t use the word wall necessarily, but it has to be something special to get the job done,” Trump said.

But he spoke favorably about walls, even if they were made of steel slats, noting that it would only cost a “tiny fraction” of the budget.

Donald Trump: Any Government Funding Bill Must Have Funding for Wall or 'Steel Slats' | Breitbart

"i'll build a big beautiful wall, and if anyone knows about building it's me - and I'll make mexico will pay for it "

translation;

it's down to this ... not being called a wall, it's now MADE OF "steel slats" and American taxpayers foot the bill not Mexico IF Congress passes a bill to fund a steel slat fence which we already have AFTER TRUMP ROLLED OVER AND KISSED THE DEMOCRATS ASS.

Translation~ you want killer rapist illegal Mexican's

Mr Steel Slats Trump ...

A wall already there?

View attachment 235921

Observe ....

translation;

The more I watched that video you are a lying Mexican

Mr Steel Slats Trump ...

A wall already there?

View attachment 235921

Observe ....

translation;

who needs Mexicans, Trump is raping his base left and right.

Steel Slats -- we already have a steel slat fence... big F'n deal.

ROFLMFAO

Mr Steel Slats Trump ...

A wall already there?

View attachment 235921

Observe ....

translation;

ROFLMFAO

john-mcnaughton-painted-this-picture-of-president-trump-and-named-31464262.png

Mr Steel Slats Trump ...

A wall already there?

View attachment 235921

Observe ....

translation;

ROFLMFAO

View attachment 235923

did Trump commission that painting and use money from a charity ?

Forum List

Back