The War against Women Continues

Yes....protesting to support the right to commit murder against the unborn.......it should not be happening in a civilized nation. Thanks for the post.
Protesting against recriminalizing choice options for women.

Women have lots of choices....have sex/ don't have sex, keep the baby, give the baby up for adoption.....how is that limiting legitimate choice?

If I'm a woman......... I will tell you my body, my choice, my rights, my vagina, my business....... It is not your little penis business.
Good. Next time you walk into the path of a car you're on your own.

I know you can't help saying dumb/ stupid things. Go for more libturd

Tell us all again how we dont take people off life support when they are in comas.
laugh.gif
see you got comas correct that time. LOL. I asked and of course you didn't answer. I asked why someone in a coma would be on life support at all? Can you answer or not? or is playing stupid more important for ya, if so, let's have some more of your stupid fun.

Well quite often if someone's in a coma they need life support.
but why do they put them on life support, especially if they just pull the plug later on? There is a reason, and I want that stupid fk to say it.

Of course there's a reason, but yes, we'll wait for Asclepias to say it.
Keep waiting. Whatever the reason is it has nothing to do with the point that we do in fact kill people in comas despite JC saying we didnt.

I cant help it because you say some dumb shit. I would suggest researching before you reply to a post. (I'm assuming you can read a little here.)
I know you can't help saying dumb/ stupid things. Go for more libturd

Tell us all again how we dont take people off life support when they are in comas.
laugh.gif
see you got comas correct that time. LOL. I asked and of course you didn't answer. I asked why someone in a coma would be on life support at all? Can you answer or not? or is playing stupid more important for ya, if so, let's have some more of your stupid fun.
Its amusing when you get caught. You start lying.. I think you confused yourself again. You claimed we didnt kill people in comas. See?
laugh.gif

neither is an adult in a coma, yet we don't kill them.
oh there it is, you're losing so now you're going to make shit up. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that a boy stupid fk. Again with the fantasy make believe of internet message boarding gone bad for you.

We all know I didnt make up your quote. If I had of made up your quote you could have reported me. Since you didnt we know you are desperately lying.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

but why do they put them on life support, especially if they just pull the plug later on? There is a reason, and I want that stupid fk to say it.

Keep waiting. Whatever the reason is it has nothing to do with the point that we do in fact kill people in comas despite JC saying we didnt.

"we do in fact kill people in comas"

We don't "kill" people in comas.

Using that logic we dont kill babies in the womb either then.

Not all of them. My mother was in a coma for four months. No one killed her.

:rolleyes-41:

You've yet to explain how we "kill" people in comas.

I'm not the one saying that we "kill" people in comas.

By taking them off life support and watching them die.

sure they do.

My daughter was in a womb for 9 months and no one killed her either.

And that's "killing" them? Tell me WHY are they taken OFF life support?

Huh?

And that's "killing" them? Tell me WHY are they taken OFF life support?
there's the other answer you won't evah get from a libturd. EVAH

sure they do.
I agree I was just pointing out the incongruence of claiming we dont kill people in comas like you claimed and then claiming we kill babies via abortion.

Huh?
What?

Forum List

Back