The War against Women Continues

Of course there's a reason, but yes, we'll wait for Asclepias to say it.
Keep waiting. Whatever the reason is it has nothing to do with the point that we do in fact kill people in comas despite JC saying we didnt.

"we do in fact kill people in comas"

We don't "kill" people in comas.
Using that logic we dont kill babies in the womb either then.
sure they do.
I agree I was just pointing out the incongruence of claiming we dont kill people in comas like you claimed and then claiming we kill babies via abortion.

A person in a coma that is taken off life support is NOTHING like killing babies via abortion.

Keep waiting. Whatever the reason is it has nothing to do with the point that we do in fact kill people in comas despite JC saying we didnt.

sure they do.
I agree I was just pointing out the incongruence of claiming we dont kill people in comas like you claimed and then claiming we kill babies via abortion.
well I don't have any idea what you're agreeing with me on since the statement was made up by you! so you agree with yourself. Oh, and again, why are people put on life support?

:rolleyes-41:

You've yet to explain how we "kill" people in comas.
By taking them off life support and watching them die.

And that's "killing" them? Tell me WHY are they taken OFF life support?
Yes thats killing them using your logic.

Yes....protesting to support the right to commit murder against the unborn.......it should not be happening in a civilized nation. Thanks for the post.
Protesting against recriminalizing choice options for women.

No...protesting to allow murder against innocent humans....didn't Europe learn anything from the 1930s-40s? Or China....
What you want to do is NOT stop abortions just make women have to choose unsafe ones. That is warring against women. Women's choices are less important to you than a zygote.

No...I respect a womans choices....have sex, don't have sex...if she has sex and gets pregnant....keep the baby, give the baby up for adoption...those are a lot of choices.......

Commit murder...is not a legitimate choice.

Spoken like a true Monday Morning Quarterback with zero skin in the game. :eusa_clap:

Amazing how libtards think that a mans baby is 'no skin in the game' but it is all the skin in the game when it comes to child support.

sure they do.

A person in a coma that is taken off life support is NOTHING like killing babies via abortion.
So why did JC use it in comparison?

Not all of them. My mother was in a coma for four months. No one killed her.
My daughter was in a womb for 9 months and no one killed her either.

Huh?
What?

I'm not understanding your comment, so after 9 months your daughter was born, yes? Or am I missing something, did you already elaborate on this earlier and I haven't read it?

"My daughter was in a womb for 9 months and no one killed her either."

but why do they put them on life support, especially if they just pull the plug later on? There is a reason, and I want that stupid fk to say it.

BTW, how is that possible, there was no human in there per your definition. So it wasn't your daughter in the womb in your stupid little mind. But thanks for agreeing here that your daughter was in the womb. So you do know she was human in the womb. has to be to be your daughter in there and all.

sure they do.
well I don't have any idea what you're agreeing with me on since the statement was made up by you! so you agree with yourself. Oh, and again, why are people put on life support?
You rarely have a strong grasp on what youre saying so I am not surprised you are lost and confused again.
laugh.gif

sure they do.

I thought you used it in comparison? :eusa_doh:

Huh?
What?

I'm not understanding your comment, so after 9 months your daughter was born, yes? Or am I missing something, did you already elaborate on this earlier and I haven't read it?

"My daughter was in a womb for 9 months and no one killed her either."
I was talking to Tipsy not you. If you read her comment about someone being in a coma for 4 months it may begin to make sense.

sure they do.

I only did it after JC used it so I could mock him. You just let him fool you into believing his lies.
laugh.gif

BTW, how is that possible, there was no human in there per your definition. So it wasn't your daughter in the womb in your stupid little mind. But thanks for agreeing here that your daughter was in the womb. So you do know she was human in the womb. has to be to be your daughter in there and all.
You keep getting caught in lies. Please post where I said there was no human in the womb. I'll wait.
laugh.gif

sure they do.

I only did it after JC used it so I could mock him. You just let him fool you into believing his lies.
laugh.gif

Well I need a re-cap of the whole situation, because if this carries on, I'm already rapidly losing the plot :eek-52: :eusa_doh:

laugh.gif

Well I need a re-cap of the whole situation, because if this carries on, I'm already rapidly losing the plot :eek-52: :eusa_doh:
That was his aim all along after I called him on his stupidity. I cant believe you fell for it.
laugh.gif

"BTW, how is that possible, there was no human in there per your definition. So it wasn't your daughter in the womb in your stupid little mind. But thanks for agreeing here that your daughter was in the womb. So you do know she was human in the womb. has to be to be your daughter in there and all."

:confused-84: :confused-84:

I think I haven't read some bits of this thread, because I have no idea what's happening here now :crybaby:

laugh.gif

That was his aim all along after I called him on his stupidity. I cant believe you fell for it.
laugh.gif

I was distracted elsewhere and not paying attention :eusa_doh:

"BTW, how is that possible, there was no human in there per your definition. So it wasn't your daughter in the womb in your stupid little mind. But thanks for agreeing here that your daughter was in the womb. So you do know she was human in the womb. has to be to be your daughter in there and all."

:confused-84: :confused-84:

I think I haven't read some bits of this thread, because I have no idea what's happening here now :crybaby:
JC is melting down because I keep catching him in lies. In order to appease his need to be seen as credible he will do almost anything including lying to impress you or anyone else that reads the thread.
laugh.gif

If men had babies there wouldnt even be a conversation.
Such and embarassingly obtuse statement.

Not unlike we conservatives have utter disgust for Obama because he is black.
Anyone saying that are jerks. Like we don't have a principled disagreements with Obama. I guess Democrats hate all minorities because they aren't running any for President, just two old white people.

Forum List

Back