The War on Donald Trump

You think the media wants Hillary to win. That's whining. The media wants a tight race. They would love a Trump presidency....it would be a ratings bonanza......except for the part where he tries to squash the 1st amendment.
You are out of your mind.

In my opinion.

When you already have tons of money then your goal is to wield power and influence towards your agendas. That is what the media moguls are doing.

What agenda? Spell it out.
Make abortion nothing more than a medical procedure and pro-lifers to look crazy. Did you not notice how they covered up all the Planned Parenthood atrocities like they always do?

Make gay marriage a very honorable and moral matter and anyone who opposes them look like bigots. And be sure to fine the hell out of those bakeries or shut them down.

Downplay all the left wing scandals and stop reporting about them asap like the IRS scandal and the 5 crashed hard drives --- what happened there? – guess no one really cares to investigate.

Cover up for Black Lives Matters horrendous demonstrations and how vulgar they are towards cops but make sure any cop shooting is first to look like racist hatred and then play it up for all its worth.

Vilify clergy sex abuses (yes, they deserve it) steady, but don’t bring up all the pedophilia scandals in other institutions like teachers and youth leaders. The media has always taken advantage of any corrupt preacher to make the whole religion look as bad as possible. Why do they hate God I wonder?

Make Israel to look like the evil bully by always showing a dead Palestinian child but never telling the true story behind the conflict. The leftist media is ANTI-ISRAEL and consequently pro-palestinian. Just watch CNN’s so admired Christain Amanpour do her specials on the Middle East. Vomit.

NEVER DO ANY STORIES on all the voter fraud conducted by leftist interests. ACORN alone could fill a month’s worth of reporting. They clearly have it in to prop up all democrats come election time. Just read an unbiased source who counts the negative stories on republican candidates vs. democrat candidates – it might tell you something.

Do endless stories on how we are about to die because of some weather aberration. Like Obama says, global warming is a greater threat than terrorism. (what a zero)

Worst of all is what the leftist MSM will not report on. They will not speak of Obama’s shady past and associates, they will not besmirch Hillary as best they can avoid, they will not say anything more about her emails than they have to, they give the most softball interviews to the Hilldebeest (ABC Stephanapolus anybody?) with instead of having her answer to all the corruption charges ask her --- “What goes through your mind at the thought of possibly becoming the first woman president?”

Shall I go on?

Awesome. What next? The illuminati?

Forgive me. I wasn't aware that you were nuts.

Move on to someone who wants to help you.

Is that your way of saying "I surrender?"

No. I don't have time for dealing with crazy people. You wrote that wall of text.....because you are crazy.

Now....go find someone who cares about helping you. I don't.

You really have no retort, in other words.

By the way, I think the French and Germans are whining presently. Going to bitch at them for that, too?

You think the media wants Hillary to win. That's whining. The media wants a tight race. They would love a Trump presidency....it would be a ratings bonanza......except for the part where he tries to squash the 1st amendment.

In my opinion.

When you already have tons of money then your goal is to wield power and influence towards your agendas. That is what the media moguls are doing.

The media has an agenda of promoting their candidate, and bashing the opposition. Media bias is a powerful tool. Remember, this country is full of idiots that are easily swayed by the so-called political experts. These idiots will believe anything. The general public has no idea as to what politics is all about. Hell, most of them don't believe that legislation and policy are bought and sold on the floors of Congress like commodities on the Chicago Exchange.

All bull.

You are a Trump supporter. Please don't call others stupid. It's more irony than a person should have to take.
Prove it's bull.
Other's aren't stupid............. you say? .............did they not elect Bush II twice, Obama twice, and may elect Hillary?
Do you call that being smart? Have voters re-elected some of the very ones responsible for loss of privacy, unaffordable health care, our shameful import dependency, the astronomical and rising national debt, the Middle East, the shameful ill treatment and neglect of our Vets, our rundown infrastructure, illegal immigration, and militarization of local law enforcement agencies?

Remember, politicians do NOT just waltz into Washington and take a seat, they are elected to office. And who elects them to office? Could the answer be the voters? So, by simple logic, one could easily conclude that voters are responsible for our many social and economic woes. Remember, once elected to office, professional politicians exert their will, and not the will of the people. Professional politicians are bought and paid for by the wealthy, the powerful, and the influential.

It's a known fact that voters continue to do the same thing, yet expect a different result. Is that stupid? Is it smart? How low do we have to go before voters wake up and smell the coffee?

The media looks bad...it's a full scale assault and it will not let up. I think they have and will continue to go too far. There will be a backlash.

Hopefully, it will involve guillotines........
and where are you going to get more bitter angry white guys?
One thing we know is that we can't just go South of the Border to get more voters like Democrats do.
The GOP seems to have no problem letting them in also......................

That isn't what I said.

I think Russia Today gives him pretty favourable coverage.
Pravda as well.

Did you see that outrageous thing today when the NYT accepted a veteran's Purple Heart medal and joked about how easy it was to get....after questioning its authenticity?

Or...how about when the WashPo mocked a mother for being silly and thinking that it was OK to have a crying baby in the hall?

And....lets not forget how CNN decided to say that it wasn't going to endorse McCain and Ryan.....and bashed McCain's efforts on behalf of veterans.

That horrible, horrible media is out to get Trump!!
^^^^example of someone who gets their news and forms their opinions from internet headlines :lol:
Actually, its the opposite since theres uncut video of Trump doing all of this.

Did anyone notice how I blamed the media for all of it?

Make abortion nothing more than a medical procedure and pro-lifers to look crazy. Did you not notice how they covered up all the Planned Parenthood atrocities like they always do?

Make gay marriage a very honorable and moral matter and anyone who opposes them look like bigots. And be sure to fine the hell out of those bakeries or shut them down.

Downplay all the left wing scandals and stop reporting about them asap like the IRS scandal and the 5 crashed hard drives --- what happened there? – guess no one really cares to investigate.

Cover up for Black Lives Matters horrendous demonstrations and how vulgar they are towards cops but make sure any cop shooting is first to look like racist hatred and then play it up for all its worth.

Vilify clergy sex abuses (yes, they deserve it) steady, but don’t bring up all the pedophilia scandals in other institutions like teachers and youth leaders. The media has always taken advantage of any corrupt preacher to make the whole religion look as bad as possible. Why do they hate God I wonder?

Make Israel to look like the evil bully by always showing a dead Palestinian child but never telling the true story behind the conflict. The leftist media is ANTI-ISRAEL and consequently pro-palestinian. Just watch CNN’s so admired Christain Amanpour do her specials on the Middle East. Vomit.

NEVER DO ANY STORIES on all the voter fraud conducted by leftist interests. ACORN alone could fill a month’s worth of reporting. They clearly have it in to prop up all democrats come election time. Just read an unbiased source who counts the negative stories on republican candidates vs. democrat candidates – it might tell you something.

Do endless stories on how we are about to die because of some weather aberration. Like Obama says, global warming is a greater threat than terrorism. (what a zero)

Worst of all is what the leftist MSM will not report on. They will not speak of Obama’s shady past and associates, they will not besmirch Hillary as best they can avoid, they will not say anything more about her emails than they have to, they give the most softball interviews to the Hilldebeest (ABC Stephanapolus anybody?) with instead of having her answer to all the corruption charges ask her --- “What goes through your mind at the thought of possibly becoming the first woman president?”

Shall I go on?
There was intensive investigations about Planned Parenthood...........

Yeah, whatever.

I guess all those quotes from PP officials on film were to simply make themselves only look like devils because it's cool?

And all the X-PP staff who reported on the horrors of the abortionist, well... they are only lying because that's what you guys want to believe.

In my opinion.

Shall I go on?

Awesome. What next? The illuminati?

Forgive me. I wasn't aware that you were nuts.

Move on to someone who wants to help you.

Is that your way of saying "I surrender?"

No. I don't have time for dealing with crazy people. You wrote that wall of text.....because you are crazy.

Now....go find someone who cares about helping you. I don't.
A very weak dodge. I expected better from you, honestly.

Shall I go on?

Yeah, whatever.

I guess all those quotes from PP officials on film were to simply make themselves only look like devils because it's cool?

And all the X-PP staff who reported on the horrors of the abortionist, well... they are only lying because that's what you guys want to believe.
Then tell that to Congress and the state legislatures that headed the investigations...........

Piers Morgan just pointed out that TODAYS New York Times has six (6) negative news stories, five (5) negative letters, and two (2) negative opinion pieces.

I think the ONLY news outlets (TV, Cable, Online) that covers him positively is Breitbart and Drudge. Maybe Rush? (I don't listen to Rush)

If Trump pulls this off in November it will be unprecedented. No where in the history (that I'm aware of) has a candidate come under such massive fire from literally every direction on the globe and lived to talk about it.

Not to mention the millions Clinton is spending in battleground states on negative ads.

This is like watching a mob of tens of thousands gang up on ONE guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's really a glorious time to be alive to witness this. This will go down in history and if he wins.....fuggeta bout it. I think the left and his opposition will suffer strokes from disbelief :lol:

Before pushing away from the keyboard I have to say one thing about the Outraged-by-Trump Industry. It's bordering on absurdity at this point, but goddamn if it isn't entertaining.

Show me a major party candidate that has claimed that Mexicans are rapists........or made comments about a major news anchor bleeding from her 'whatever'......or calling for a complete shut down of all Muslims entering the US......or has openly advocated the birther conspiracy....or called on the US to commit war crimes by murdering the 'entire families' of terrorists.....or insisted that he 'knows more about ISIS than the generals'......or stated 'my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault.'....or made up a batshit conspiracy theory about how the father of one of his primary opponents probably helped assassinate Kennedy....

But Trump isn't responsible for his own bad press, huh? In the party of personal responsibility its *always* someone else's fault.

Piers Morgan just pointed out that TODAYS New York Times has six (6) negative news stories, five (5) negative letters, and two (2) negative opinion pieces.

I think the ONLY news outlets (TV, Cable, Online) that covers him positively is Breitbart and Drudge. Maybe Rush? (I don't listen to Rush)

If Trump pulls this off in November it will be unprecedented. No where in the history (that I'm aware of) has a candidate come under such massive fire from literally every direction on the globe and lived to talk about it.

Not to mention the millions Clinton is spending in battleground states on negative ads.

This is like watching a mob of tens of thousands gang up on ONE guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's really a glorious time to be alive to witness this. This will go down in history and if he wins.....fuggeta bout it. I think the left and his opposition will suffer strokes from disbelief :lol:

Before pushing away from the keyboard I have to say one thing about the Outraged-by-Trump Industry. It's bordering on absurdity at this point, but goddamn if it isn't entertaining.

Show me a major party candidate that has claimed that Mexicans are rapists........or made comments about a major news anchor bleeding from her 'whatever'......or calling for a complete shut down of all Muslims entering the US......or has openly advocated the birther conspiracy....or called on the US to commit war crimes by murdering the 'entire families' of terrorists.....or insisted that he 'knows more about ISIS than the generals'......or stated 'my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure,it's not your fault.'....or made up a batshit conspiracy theory about how the father of one of his primary opponents probably helped assassinate Kennedy....

But Trump isn't responsible for his own bad press, huh? In the party of personal responsibility its *always* someone else's fault.
Sounds like old tyme Americans.........

The media looks bad...it's a full scale assault and it will not let up. I think they have and will continue to go too far. There will be a backlash.

Hopefully, it will involve guillotines........
and where are you going to get more bitter angry white guys?
One thing we know is that we can't just go South of the Border to get more voters like Democrats do.
The GOP seems to have no problem letting them in also......................

That isn't what I said.
F6C41DA0FE49481473031BDE0CA2E974F74E2F9D

Shall I go on?

Yeah, whatever.

Then tell that to Congress and the state legislatures that headed the investigations...........

Congress is bought and paid for by their major money interests. Either that or they are blackmailed because of sex or other dark deeds.

The IRS admitted acted illegally, Lois Lerner's hard drive crashed inexplicable, she took the 5th a hundred times before a congressional hearing, then 5 more hard drives crashed mysteriously, then what??? Then no verdict? And no one is indicted? And you want me to trust those republican congressmen to doing the honorable thing? NO. We've heard this song too many times.

I agree. And, add to that Colberts constant attacks on the man and you have a wholesale assault on him. And, it is having the opposite effect to what they want. They are only making him stronger. As the people see this attack they are thinking to themselves "well....if everyone in the ESTABLISHMENT hates him, maybe he's the guy for me". A well known socialist here in Reno Jake Highton actually wrote a piece for the Reno News and Review explaining why he, Highton, a Sanders supporter, was going to vote for trump.

You must not remember Goldwater.

He came under similar scorn for similar reasons.

Goldwater was wacko same as Trump.

Trump sounds stupider and more senile however.

I agree. And, add to that Colberts constant attacks on the man and you have a wholesale assault on him. And, it is having the opposite effect to what they want. They are only making him stronger. As the people see this attack they are thinking to themselves "well....if everyone in the ESTABLISHMENT hates him, maybe he's the guy for me". A well known socialist here in Reno Jake Highton actually wrote a piece for the Reno News and Review explaining why he, Highton, a Sanders supporter, was going to vote for trump.
I don't believe Trump is being made stronger.

I believe both sides are simply unifying -- the non college educated tv audience behind Trump versus everybody else including Republicans behind Hillary.

I don't believe Trump is being made stronger.

I believe both sides are simply unifying -- the non college educated tv audience behind Trump versus everybody else including Republicans behind Hillary.

Jake Highton is a socialist PROFESSOR at UNR. Pretty much blows your "it's only uneducated rubes who are voting for trump" meme right out of the water, don't ya think....

Forum List

Back