The War on Donald Trump

Explain this.

Trump has said or done dozens of things that would tank anyone else's candidacy.

Why is he still standing?
Yeah, and 74% of America thinks Hillary is a liar, so whys she still standing?

She has lied. Like a politician lies.

Trump lies like a sociopath lies.

I'll take the politician.
Sociopaths like Hillary laugh when people are dead or going to be slaughter. Get a grip!

Piers Morgan just pointed out that TODAYS New York Times has six (6) negative news stories, five (5) negative letters, and two (2) negative opinion pieces.

I think the ONLY news outlets (TV, Cable, Online) that covers him positively is Breitbart and Drudge. Maybe Rush? (I don't listen to Rush)

If Trump pulls this off in November it will be unprecedented. No where in the history (that I'm aware of) has a candidate come under such massive fire from literally every direction on the globe and lived to talk about it.

Not to mention the millions Clinton is spending in battleground states on negative ads.

This is like watching a mob of tens of thousands gang up on ONE guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's really a glorious time to be alive to witness this. This will go down in history and if he wins.....fuggeta bout it. I think the left and his opposition will suffer strokes from disbelief :lol:

Before pushing away from the keyboard I have to say one thing about the Outraged-by-Trump Industry. It's bordering on absurdity at this point, but goddamn if it isn't entertaining.

When Birfer Trump stops acting like a retard, people will stop attacking him.

This isn't hard to understand.

Reporting what he says....and when he lies....is not attacking, though. It's just reporting.

People saying it is an attack are just butthurt.

He gets equal TV time with his surrogates daily.

What agenda? Spell it out.
Make abortion nothing more than a medical procedure and pro-lifers to look crazy. Did you not notice how they covered up all the Planned Parenthood atrocities like they always do?

Make gay marriage a very honorable and moral matter and anyone who opposes them look like bigots. And be sure to fine the hell out of those bakeries or shut them down.

Downplay all the left wing scandals and stop reporting about them asap like the IRS scandal and the 5 crashed hard drives --- what happened there? – guess no one really cares to investigate.

Cover up for Black Lives Matters horrendous demonstrations and how vulgar they are towards cops but make sure any cop shooting is first to look like racist hatred and then play it up for all its worth.

Vilify clergy sex abuses (yes, they deserve it) steady, but don’t bring up all the pedophilia scandals in other institutions like teachers and youth leaders. The media has always taken advantage of any corrupt preacher to make the whole religion look as bad as possible. Why do they hate God I wonder?

Make Israel to look like the evil bully by always showing a dead Palestinian child but never telling the true story behind the conflict. The leftist media is ANTI-ISRAEL and consequently pro-palestinian. Just watch CNN’s so admired Christain Amanpour do her specials on the Middle East. Vomit.

NEVER DO ANY STORIES on all the voter fraud conducted by leftist interests. ACORN alone could fill a month’s worth of reporting. They clearly have it in to prop up all democrats come election time. Just read an unbiased source who counts the negative stories on republican candidates vs. democrat candidates – it might tell you something.

Do endless stories on how we are about to die because of some weather aberration. Like Obama says, global warming is a greater threat than terrorism. (what a zero)

Worst of all is what the leftist MSM will not report on. They will not speak of Obama’s shady past and associates, they will not besmirch Hillary as best they can avoid, they will not say anything more about her emails than they have to, they give the most softball interviews to the Hilldebeest (ABC Stephanapolus anybody?) with instead of having her answer to all the corruption charges ask her --- “What goes through your mind at the thought of possibly becoming the first woman president?”

Shall I go on?

The media looks bad...it's a full scale assault and it will not let up. I think they have and will continue to go too far. There will be a backlash.

Hopefully, it will involve guillotines........
and where are you going to get more bitter angry white guys?
One thing we know is that we can't just go South of the Border to get more voters like Democrats do.
The GOP seems to have no problem letting them in also......................

Explain this.

Trump has said or done dozens of things that would tank anyone else's candidacy.

Sociopaths like Hillary laugh when people are dead or going to be slaughter. Get a grip!

Nope. Sorry.

Did you see that outrageous thing today when the NYT accepted a veteran's Purple Heart medal and joked about how easy it was to get....after questioning its authenticity?

Or...how about when the WashPo mocked a mother for being silly and thinking that it was OK to have a crying baby in the hall?

And....lets not forget how CNN decided to say that it wasn't going to endorse McCain and Ryan.....and bashed McCain's efforts on behalf of veterans.

That horrible, horrible media is out to get Trump!!
^^^^example of someone who gets their news and forms their opinions from internet headlines :lol:

You are mistaken.

You don't even realize how painfully obvious it is :lol: :lol: :lol:

Explain this.

I lived in Arkanass, 1986-2001...The only reason so many people from Arkansass voted for Clinton was to get them out of here.........

The War on Donald Trump

it will help that the majority of Americans do
not trust the press

in fact, these events strengthen those convictions
and show the fear of the Establishment - rep and dem

Yes. You were whining. And you still are.

You really have no retort, in other words.

By the way, I think the French and Germans are whining presently. Going to bitch at them for that, too?

You think the media wants Hillary to win. That's whining. The media wants a tight race. They would love a Trump presidency....it would be a ratings bonanza......except for the part where he tries to squash the 1st amendment.
You are out of your mind.

In my opinion.

When you already have tons of money then your goal is to wield power and influence towards your agendas. That is what the media moguls are doing.

Make abortion nothing more than a medical procedure and pro-lifers to look crazy. Did you not notice how they covered up all the Planned Parenthood atrocities like they always do?

Make gay marriage a very honorable and moral matter and anyone who opposes them look like bigots. And be sure to fine the hell out of those bakeries or shut them down.

Downplay all the left wing scandals and stop reporting about them asap like the IRS scandal and the 5 crashed hard drives --- what happened there? – guess no one really cares to investigate.

Cover up for Black Lives Matters horrendous demonstrations and how vulgar they are towards cops but make sure any cop shooting is first to look like racist hatred and then play it up for all its worth.

Vilify clergy sex abuses (yes, they deserve it) steady, but don’t bring up all the pedophilia scandals in other institutions like teachers and youth leaders. The media has always taken advantage of any corrupt preacher to make the whole religion look as bad as possible. Why do they hate God I wonder?

Make Israel to look like the evil bully by always showing a dead Palestinian child but never telling the true story behind the conflict. The leftist media is ANTI-ISRAEL and consequently pro-palestinian. Just watch CNN’s so admired Christain Amanpour do her specials on the Middle East. Vomit.

NEVER DO ANY STORIES on all the voter fraud conducted by leftist interests. ACORN alone could fill a month’s worth of reporting. They clearly have it in to prop up all democrats come election time. Just read an unbiased source who counts the negative stories on republican candidates vs. democrat candidates – it might tell you something.

Do endless stories on how we are about to die because of some weather aberration. Like Obama says, global warming is a greater threat than terrorism. (what a zero)

Worst of all is what the leftist MSM will not report on. They will not speak of Obama’s shady past and associates, they will not besmirch Hillary as best they can avoid, they will not say anything more about her emails than they have to, they give the most softball interviews to the Hilldebeest (ABC Stephanapolus anybody?) with instead of having her answer to all the corruption charges ask her --- “What goes through your mind at the thought of possibly becoming the first woman president?”

Shall I go on?

Awesome. What next? The illuminati?

Forgive me. I wasn't aware that you were nuts.

Move on to someone who wants to help you.

Did you see that outrageous thing today when the NYT accepted a veteran's Purple Heart medal and joked about how easy it was to get....after questioning its authenticity?

Or...how about when the WashPo mocked a mother for being silly and thinking that it was OK to have a crying baby in the hall?

And....lets not forget how CNN decided to say that it wasn't going to endorse McCain and Ryan.....and bashed McCain's efforts on behalf of veterans.

^^^^example of someone who gets their news and forms their opinions from internet headlines :lol:
Actually, its the opposite since theres uncut video of Trump doing all of this.

You are mistaken.

Nice to see you out of your habitrail...........

Piers Morgan just pointed out that TODAYS New York Times has six (6) negative news stories, five (5) negative letters, and two (2) negative opinion pieces.

I think the ONLY news outlets (TV, Cable, Online) that covers him positively is Breitbart and Drudge. Maybe Rush? (I don't listen to Rush)

If Trump pulls this off in November it will be unprecedented. No where in the history (that I'm aware of) has a candidate come under such massive fire from literally every direction on the globe and lived to talk about it.

Not to mention the millions Clinton is spending in battleground states on negative ads.

This is like watching a mob of tens of thousands gang up on ONE guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's really a glorious time to be alive to witness this. This will go down in history and if he wins.....fuggeta bout it. I think the left and his opposition will suffer strokes from disbelief :lol:

Before pushing away from the keyboard I have to say one thing about the Outraged-by-Trump Industry. It's bordering on absurdity at this point, but goddamn if it isn't entertaining.

I'd look for a bowing to you icon, but I'm too lazy. Sorry. But damn, you nailed it. I really oppose Trump and I won't vote for him and I don't think he's any better than the Hildabeast. But damn, the leftist meltdown is funny. Maybe I have to laugh or I'd cry. But I have to laugh ...

You really have no retort, in other words.

By the way, I think the French and Germans are whining presently. Going to bitch at them for that, too?

You think the media wants Hillary to win. That's whining. The media wants a tight race. They would love a Trump presidency....it would be a ratings bonanza......except for the part where he tries to squash the 1st amendment.
You are out of your mind.

In my opinion.

When you already have tons of money then your goal is to wield power and influence towards your agendas. That is what the media moguls are doing.

Shall I go on?

Awesome. What next? The illuminati?

Forgive me. I wasn't aware that you were nuts.

Move on to someone who wants to help you.

Is that your way of saying "I surrender?"

Shall I go on?
There was intensive investigations about Planned Parenthood...........

You are mistaken.

You have nothing to say....so you say nothing.

Forum List

Back