The War on Donald Trump

Here's what's happening and the Trumpeteers can't see it.

"Any way he looks at the figure, Nate Silver shows Hillary Clinton running away with the election.

The Polls-only forecast shows Clinton winning 66.1% to 33.9%; the Polls-plus shows little change with Clinton taking 65.4% to 34.6%.

AND the Now-cast shows Clinton annihilating Trump by a margin of 83.5% to 16.5%.

Silver’s current figures also show Clinton winning the popular vote by a margin of 48.1% to 42.6% with Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson receiving approximately 7.9%. No figures were displayed for Green Party candidate Jill Stein."

This isn't just a slaughter, it's a complete massacre.

Thanks to the liberal media, NC, and Utah are in play for Hillary. They love the liberal media in Utah!

Piers Morgan just pointed out that TODAYS New York Times has six (6) negative news stories, five (5) negative letters, and two (2) negative opinion pieces.

I think the ONLY news outlets (TV, Cable, Online) that covers him positively is Breitbart and Drudge. Maybe Rush? (I don't listen to Rush)

If Trump pulls this off in November it will be unprecedented. No where in the history (that I'm aware of) has a candidate come under such massive fire from literally every direction on the globe and lived to talk about it.

Not to mention the millions Clinton is spending in battleground states on negative ads.

This is like watching a mob of tens of thousands gang up on ONE guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's really a glorious time to be alive to witness this. This will go down in history and if he wins.....fuggeta bout it. I think the left and his opposition will suffer strokes from disbelief :lol:

Before pushing away from the keyboard I have to say one thing about the Outraged-by-Trump Industry. It's bordering on absurdity at this point, but goddamn if it isn't entertaining.
A lot of folks are going to have their pretty little panties in a wad come November. Remember, there's a lot about Hillary yet to come out. Hillary will never survive what's ahead. Right now, everyone is feeding off the outrageous national media bias and opinion pieces, especially those picking apart every single word uttered by Trump. But, guess who will get the last laugh?

Remember, church ain't out until the choir stops singing, and the choir is just warming up. We're just in the top of the first inning, with 8 1/2 innings to go.

Hillary has some hills to climb and some potholes to dodge. The road is going to get rough from here to November.

Take it to the bank.

Hillary hasn't even dipped into the background files, that's where the real damage is going to get done. Wait until the pics of pedo island come out.

Did you see that outrageous thing today when the NYT accepted a veteran's Purple Heart medal and joked about how easy it was to get....after questioning its authenticity?

Or...how about when the WashPo mocked a mother for being silly and thinking that it was OK to have a crying baby is the hall?

And....lets not forget how CNN decided to say that it wasn't going to endorse McCain and Ryan.....and bashed McCain's efforts on behalf of veterans.

That horrible, horrible media is out to get Trump!!
I read a piece today that listed the news organizations that exhibited extreme political bias in favor of Hillary. As of now, Trump is a marked man, a target, and a media whipping boy. But, guess who will get the last laugh when all is said and done.

There's a lot of dirt on Hillary yet to be exposed.

He's gotten more free publicity and media time than any person to ever run.

What this thread is......is a preemptive excuse for when he loses.

It's the biased media!!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

I would not say the free media time he has gotten from ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN or PBS has been to paint him in a good light.

So how do you purport to call that free media time for his benefit?

On the other hand, those same despicable TV news networks have hidden all of Hillary's foibles. No news is good news for her. That, is what I call free media time.

Quit whining. How did he win the primary with all that horrible media?

For fucks sake. The guy gets every speech broadcast. He's a train wreck. If he says something that isn't crazy, he gets props for trying to moderate his tone.

Was I whining? Or just pointing out the obvious?

And don't be so naive. The networks pitting Trump against the pool of republican candidates is entirely different than when the networks pit Trump against their beloved democrat candidate. It's already blatant what they are trying to accomplish. And has been, like, forever.

I would even suggest the lefty networks wanted Trump to win the republican nomination because they were sure he would be easier for Hilldebeest to beat.

Yes. You were whining. And you still are.

You really have no retort, in other words.

By the way, I think the French and Germans are whining presently. Going to bitch at them for that, too?

You think the media wants Hillary to win. That's whining. The media wants a tight race. They would love a Trump presidency....it would be a ratings bonanza......except for the part where he tries to squash the 1st amendment.

He's gotten more free publicity and media time than any person to ever run.

What this thread is......is a preemptive excuse for when he loses.

It's the biased media!!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

True.

CNN had the cameras on Trump's empty podium once, while Bernie Sanders was giving his speech. lol

If he can't win with free media publicity, he's a loser!

loser.jpg

"Any way he looks at the figure, Nate Silver shows Hillary Clinton running away with the election.

The Polls-only forecast shows Clinton winning 66.1% to 33.9%; the Polls-plus shows little change with Clinton taking 65.4% to 34.6%.

AND the Now-cast shows Clinton annihilating Trump by a margin of 83.5% to 16.5%.

Silver’s current figures also show Clinton winning the popular vote by a margin of 48.1% to 42.6% with Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson receiving approximately 7.9%. No figures were displayed for Green Party candidate Jill Stein."

^^^^^^
Juan de Fuca You is indeed from Venezuela!

Bananas' for everyone.........:banana:.........

Did you see that outrageous thing today when the NYT accepted a veteran's Purple Heart medal and joked about how easy it was to get....after questioning its authenticity?

Or...how about when the WashPo mocked a mother for being silly and thinking that it was OK to have a crying baby is the hall?

And....lets not forget how CNN decided to say that it wasn't going to endorse McCain and Ryan.....and bashed McCain's efforts on behalf of veterans.

I read a piece today that listed the news organizations that exhibited extreme political bias in favor of Hillary. As of now, Trump is a marked man, a target, and a media whipping boy. But, guess who will get the last laugh when all is said and done.

Wait until the FBI reveals Assange's source as Russia and it will all get dropped into the trash.

It must be great to pin your hopes on the other candidate being hauled away in handcuffs.

What did you read? Link please.

Piers Morgan just pointed out that TODAYS New York Times has six (6) negative news stories, five (5) negative letters, and two (2) negative opinion pieces.

I think the ONLY news outlets (TV, Cable, Online) that covers him positively is Breitbart and Drudge. Maybe Rush? (I don't listen to Rush)

If Trump pulls this off in November it will be unprecedented. No where in the history (that I'm aware of) has a candidate come under such massive fire from literally every direction on the globe and lived to talk about it.

Not to mention the millions Clinton is spending in battleground states on negative ads.

This is like watching a mob of tens of thousands gang up on ONE guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's really a glorious time to be alive to witness this. This will go down in history and if he wins.....fuggeta bout it. I think the left and his opposition will suffer strokes from disbelief :lol:

Before pushing away from the keyboard I have to say one thing about the Outraged-by-Trump Industry. It's bordering on absurdity at this point, but goddamn if it isn't entertaining.
Pravda built him up to defeat the good candidates then turn on him so Hillary could win, duh.

It gets worse and Republicans are scared

They don't give a shit for Trump, they are worried about low turnout and their Senate, Congress and Gubanatorial candidates getting caught up in his coat tails

Wait until the FBI reveals Assange's source as Russia and it will all get dropped into the trash.

FBI is co-opted by the Dems. You really haven't been paying attention, have you? I'll wait until I hear what the NSA has to say, thank you very much.........

I would not say the free media time he has gotten from ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN or PBS has been to paint him in a good light.

So how do you purport to call that free media time for his benefit?

On the other hand, those same despicable TV news networks have hidden all of Hillary's foibles. No news is good news for her. That, is what I call free media time.

For fucks sake. The guy gets every speech broadcast. He's a train wreck. If he says something that isn't crazy, he gets props for trying to moderate his tone.

And don't be so naive. The networks pitting Trump against the pool of republican candidates is entirely different than when the networks pit Trump against their beloved democrat candidate. It's already blatant what they are trying to accomplish. And has been, like, forever.

I would even suggest the lefty networks wanted Trump to win the republican nomination because they were sure he would be easier for Hilldebeest to beat.

By the way, I think the French and Germans are whining presently. Going to bitch at them for that, too?

You think the media wants Hillary to win. That's whining. The media wants a tight race. They would love a Trump presidency....it would be a ratings bonanza......except for the part where he tries to squash the 1st amendment.
You are out of your mind.

In my opinion.

When you already have tons of money then your goal is to wield power and influence towards your agendas. That is what the media moguls are doing.

It must be great to pin your hopes on the other candidate being hauled away in handcuffs.

What did you read? Link please.
FYI - I Don't pin any hope on anything, and never mentioned hopes.

I read it this morning. I'll try to find where the article is. I read so much every day, that it's hard to remember where I read what. It's been at least 8 or 9 hours ago that I read it. But, I'll see if I can find it for you.

Hillary is her own worst enemy, and time will bear that out.

You are out of your mind.

In my opinion.

When you already have tons of money then your goal is to wield power and influence towards your agendas. That is what the media moguls are doing.

What agenda? Spell it out.

Forum List

Back