The War on Donald Trump

It looks like Trump's "rigged" election comments were a dog whistle to his followers to start making excuses early.

All I see is a bunch of people in denial and the media realizing that the Republican candidate isn't worthy of the job. He isn't going to win and the GOP would be far off better dumping him now and giving themselves a chance at the polls, because as it stands a loss this year will last for many more.

What is most amazing is how all these vitriolic attacks on The Donald simply fall off like water on a duck's back. And, if anything, they only shore up his supporters resolve to see him in the Oval Office.

The media is doing its utmost to ignore the millions of Sanders supporters who're pissed off about the way their candidate was treated - and how he folded in the end. They are going to end up playing a huge role in the election - and they won't be good for Hillary.

He's gotten more free publicity and media time than any person to ever run.

What this thread is......is a preemptive excuse for when he loses.

It's the biased media!!!!!

Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

I would not say the free media time he has gotten from ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN or PBS has been to paint him in a good light.

So how do you purport to call that free media time for his benefit?

On the other hand, those same despicable TV news networks have hidden all of Hillary's foibles. No news is good news for her. That, is what I call free media time.

Quit whining. How did he win the primary with all that horrible media?

For fucks sake. The guy gets every speech broadcast. He's a train wreck. If he says something that isn't crazy, he gets props for trying to moderate his tone.

Putin also said a few years ago that he doesn't know how Obama and Hillary can sleep at night with the death and destruction they brought about in the middle east. They had grand plans and ideas but they fucked up bad and they have blood on their hands...

All I see is a bunch of people in denial and the media realizing that the Republican candidate isn't worthy of the job. He isn't going to win and the GOP would be far off better dumping him now and giving themselves a chance at the polls, because as it stands a loss this year will last for many more.

The media is a bunch of leftwing hacks. The aren't capable of "realizing" anything. You make the mistake of creditikng them with having actual brains.

Putin also said a few years ago that he doesn't know how Obama and Hillary can sleep at night with the death and destruction they brought about in the middle east. They had grand plans and ideas but they fucked up bad and they have blood on their hands...

More Libyan bloodletting the last few days........Let There be Blood, bitchez!

Piers Morgan just pointed out that TODAYS New York Times has six (6) negative news stories, five (5) negative letters, and two (2) negative opinion pieces.

I think the ONLY news outlets (TV, Cable, Online) that covers him positively is Breitbart and Drudge. Maybe Rush? (I don't listen to Rush)

If Trump pulls this off in November it will be unprecedented. No where in the history (that I'm aware of) has a candidate come under such massive fire from literally every direction on the globe and lived to talk about it.

Not to mention the millions Clinton is spending in battleground states on negative ads.

This is like watching a mob of tens of thousands gang up on ONE guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's really a glorious time to be alive to witness this. This will go down in history and if he wins.....fuggeta bout it. I think the left and his opposition will suffer strokes from disbelief :lol:

Before pushing away from the keyboard I have to say one thing about the Outraged-by-Trump Industry. It's bordering on absurdity at this point, but goddamn if it isn't entertaining.
A lot of folks are going to have their pretty little panties in a wad come November. Remember, there's a lot about Hillary yet to come out. Hillary will never survive what's ahead. Right now, everyone is feeding off the outrageous national media bias and opinion pieces, especially those picking apart every single word uttered by Trump. But, guess who will get the last laugh?

Remember, church ain't out until the choir stops singing, and the choir is just warming up. We're just in the top of the first inning, with 8 1/2 innings to go.

Hillary has some hills to climb and some potholes to dodge. The road is going to get rough from here to November.

Take it to the bank.

Trump is is own worse enemy, even worse than Hillary

The media reports news, Trump provides them ample ammunition

Did you see that outrageous thing today when the NYT accepted a veteran's Purple Heart medal and joked about how easy it was to get....after questioning its authenticity?

Or...how about when the WashPo mocked a mother for being silly and thinking that it was OK to have a crying baby in the hall?

And....lets not forget how CNN decided to say that it wasn't going to endorse McCain and Ryan.....and bashed McCain's efforts on behalf of veterans.

That horrible, horrible media is out to get Trump!!

The media is a bunch of leftwing hacks. The aren't capable of "realizing" anything. You make the mistake of creditikng them with having actual brains.

Right and you're the authority on the media. LOL

Piers Morgan just pointed out that TODAYS New York Times has six (6) negative news stories, five (5) negative letters, and two (2) negative opinion pieces.

I think the ONLY news outlets (TV, Cable, Online) that covers him positively is Breitbart and Drudge. Maybe Rush? (I don't listen to Rush)

If Trump pulls this off in November it will be unprecedented. No where in the history (that I'm aware of) has a candidate come under such massive fire from literally every direction on the globe and lived to talk about it.

Not to mention the millions Clinton is spending in battleground states on negative ads.

This is like watching a mob of tens of thousands gang up on ONE guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's really a glorious time to be alive to witness this. This will go down in history and if he wins.....fuggeta bout it. I think the left and his opposition will suffer strokes from disbelief :lol:

Before pushing away from the keyboard I have to say one thing about the Outraged-by-Trump Industry. It's bordering on absurdity at this point, but goddamn if it isn't entertaining.
A lot of folks are going to have their pretty little panties in a wad come November. Remember, there's a lot about Hillary yet to come out. Hillary will never survive what's ahead. Right now, everyone is feeding off the outrageous national media bias and opinion pieces, especially those picking apart every single word uttered by Trump. But, guess who will get the last laugh?

Remember, church ain't out until the choir stops singing, and the choir is just warming up. We're just in the top of the first inning, with 8 1/2 innings to go.

Hillary has some hills to climb and some potholes to dodge. The road is going to get rough from here to November.

Take it to the bank.
Don't tell me......Benghazi and emails

Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

I would not say the free media time he has gotten from ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN or PBS has been to paint him in a good light.

On the other hand, those same despicable TV news networks have hidden all of Hillary's foibles. No news is good news for her. That, is what I call free media time.

For fucks sake. The guy gets every speech broadcast. He's a train wreck. If he says something that isn't crazy, he gets props for trying to moderate his tone.

Was I whining? Or just pointing out the obvious?

And don't be so naive. The networks pitting Trump against the pool of republican candidates is entirely different than when the networks pit Trump against their beloved democrat candidate. It's already blatant what they are trying to accomplish. And has been, like, forever.

I would even suggest the lefty networks wanted Trump to win the republican nomination because they were sure he would be easier for Hilldebeest to beat.

Here's what's happening and the Trumpeteers can't see it.

"Any way he looks at the figure, Nate Silver shows Hillary Clinton running away with the election.

The Polls-only forecast shows Clinton winning 66.1% to 33.9%; the Polls-plus shows little change with Clinton taking 65.4% to 34.6%.

AND the Now-cast shows Clinton annihilating Trump by a margin of 83.5% to 16.5%.

Silver’s current figures also show Clinton winning the popular vote by a margin of 48.1% to 42.6% with Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson receiving approximately 7.9%. No figures were displayed for Green Party candidate Jill Stein."

This isn't just a slaughter, it's a complete massacre.

Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

And don't be so naive. The networks pitting Trump against the pool of republican candidates is entirely different than when the networks pit Trump against their beloved democrat candidate. It's already blatant what they are trying to accomplish. And has been, like, forever.

I would even suggest the lefty networks wanted Trump to win the republican nomination because they were sure he would be easier for Hilldebeest to beat.

Yes. You were whining. And you still are.

Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

Yes. You were whining. And you still are.

You really have no retort, in other words.

By the way, I think the French and Germans are whining presently. Going to bitch at them for that, too?

Forum List

Back