The War That obama and The Liberals are Creating...

Never really recognized your posts.

But I knew somehow you're answer is you're smarter, more enlightened and just plain better than needing your own medicine.

That's okay, I wasn't expecting a straight answer.

I never do!

About as straight as it comes hotrod.

You share sage wisdom about looking at other views only to say you have risen above such advice yourself and give no examples of heeding your own advice.

The diversion continues. Okay, I realize that's partisan SOP.

"Give examples"? You're directing me to find posts of mine that prove my point? I'm unaware of any obligation on my part to spend the effort to do so. I do know the following, however: There are plenty of examples of what you request, and if you had even one shred of intellectual curiosity, you'd find them yourself. I'm not your research assistant. But I'm not holding my breath.

Now, is this attempt at diversion going to continue? Really? This thread isn't about me.

"Give examples"? You're directing me to find posts of mine that prove my point? I'm unaware of any obligation on my part to spend the effort to do so. I do know the following, however: There are plenty of examples of what you request, and if you had even one shred of intellectual curiosity, you'd find them yourself. I'm not your research assistant. But I'm not holding my breath.

Now, is this attempt at diversion going to continue? Really? This thread isn't about me.

Of course if you had examples of you considering your opponents views you wouldn't have to deflect and could throw that in my face.

Plain old: Do as I say, not as I do....comes immediately to mind.

Of course if you had examples of you considering your opponents views you wouldn't have to deflect and could throw that in my face.

Okay, I tried.

Perhaps someone can drag this thread back to where it was before OODA's diversion.

Okay, I tried.

Perhaps someone can drag this thread back to where it was before OODA's diversion.

Not a diversion to question your sage wisdom and admonishment of others given in the thread about considering others viewpoints because you are so squared away you do it automatically yet you yourself can provide no example of following your own advice.

Decus -

Grandma does refer to the issue, granted - but manages to avoid using the trite cliche of 'class warfare' Meathead seems to need to rely on.

It should be possible to have a sensible, serious discussion about the role of capital in society with people feeling the need to talk about "commies", "class warfare" or "lefties" I would have thought.

"A rose by any other name.....". Invent a new term if you are so inclined but what she said amounts to just that.....class warfare.

What about vilification of "the 47%"?

Are these terms vilification: "odumbobots", "commies", "uninformed morons"...?

There is one fact - the lure of something for nothing is just too strong. The promise of the good life, without effort or sacrifice remains a politician's best means of getting elected. That technique is used worldwide. Hollande was the most recent in Europe to successfully use that same approach. Sad but true.

see your the one vilifying the opposing side.

The American people are who you hate

On the other hand I like your dog, just wondering what sauce would go best with it? Of course poached, broiled or roasted should be my first decision to make. Saying that I hate Americans (self-loathing), makes as much sense as my offer to cook your dog. Although not every American would shy away from the idea of eating dog. Go figure.

Why did Mac offer the advice? Can you answer that?

not since the Revolutionary War has the level of disdain and distrust for our government been at this level,

and yet he won an election only three months ago. Go figure.

Which goes to show the low IQ of American voters.

Okay. Let's say for a moment that you're right, that American voters have a low IQ.

What's the GOP going to do about it, if it wants to win back seats and the White House?

and yet he won an election only three months ago. Go figure.

Which goes to show the low IQ of American voters.

Okay. Let's say for a moment that you're right, that American voters have a low IQ.

What's the GOP going to do about it, if it wants to win back seats and the White House?

The obvious first steps are to oppose SNAP and defund the Department of Education.

The rethugs try and prove that they are the possessers of the low IQ. And they are doing a fine job of it.
Definitely the dumbest people that I know personally, vote against their own self interest and vote Repub.

Why that is I don't know or care. I do know they need to be marginalized until they come to their senses.

If only they could come up with a constructive idea. And making women have babies they don't want ain't it.

... not since the Revolutionary War has the level of disdain and distrust for our government been at this level, and it took the first black... well... mulatto president that was raised by commies to do it. We have a massive segment of America that is now depending on a hand out, a freebie, a gift, from the now Santa obama, their obama phone, their welfare check, their obama food stamps, because they're unemployed, and THAT'S THE WAY HE WANTS THEM, THAT'S THE WAY HE CAN CONTROL THEM, AND THEY'RE HAPPY THAT WAY... give me my obama phone, my welfare check to pay the rent, my obama food stamps and hell, fuck working... I DON'T HAVE TO... OBAMA WILL TAKE CARE OF ME...

... problem is... there's MILLIONS of Americans that are waking up to this BULL SHIT and saying NO, THIS HAS TO STOP, this is NOT what I voted for when I voted for the kenyan. He LIED!

The shit was getting deep after his first four years... well... he WILL accomplish his goal of RUINING America in his next four... unless the people rise up. America can't survive another four years of the commie kenyan. I personally know democrats that are LIVID, MAD, PISSED OFF at obama, and they want no more of his LIES AND CRAP. They want him GONE.

Sincerely... I will SURPRISED if obama survives his second term without being impeached, or at the end, totally hated by a massive majority of Americans. Because soon they're going to find out just how BAD he's fucking them in every way but Sunday. People are waking up.

Look out odumbobots... the tide is turning, and NOT in your favor.

No one is going to fight a bunch of old, fat, ignorant white people with funny accents. So just relax and take a deep breath. Did you take your meds? You know what happens when you skip just once.

Disinfo.

Class warfare was created and enacted by the far right. Then they lied and tried to say the left was doing it. Infantile behavior, no? No wonder no one listens to them anymore.
Sure, the 99% was the idea of the far right. Vilification of the rich and uber-rich is a Republican talking point.

Weird.

What about vilification of "the 47%"?

Are these terms vilification: "odumbobots", "commies", "uninformed morons"...?

Willard's exact words in May, 2012, vilifying about half of US citizens:
"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him,who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. ... My job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Despite Obama's mediocre performance, his performance on behalf of American citizens remains head and shoulders above Brylcream Romney who personally destroyed tens of thousands of decent paying American jobs.

No reasonable person doubts that.

Last edited:
Disinfo.

Class warfare was created and enacted by the far right. Then they lied and tried to say the left was doing it. Infantile behavior, no? No wonder no one listens to them anymore.
Sure, the 99% was the idea of the far right. Vilification of the rich and uber-rich is a Republican talking point.

Weird.

Are pregnant women villians? Blacks? Mexican-Americans? Seniors on medicare? Schoolkids on welfare? Schoolteachers?

No. But the right wing started a no-holds-barred war against anyone who wasn't or didn't support old, white, racist rich men.

So when someone fights back you claim they're the bad guys? It's time to take some of that "personal responsibility." Admit that your side started a fight, the other side is ending it.

As an old fairly well to do lifelong traditionally liberal (Lockean/Jeffersonian) white man, bullshit, there, woman; you might want to get a grip on some of your hate.

The first tenet of actual, real liberals is personal responsibility. Without out personal responsibility AND ACCOUNTABILITY, liberalism is just hot air in the form of bad breath.

There is no question there are irresponsible breeders out there, who, hilariously, are SUPPORTED by the wild-eyed nutball set who condemn abortion in their efforts to subjugate women to the dogmatic instincts of religious and other micro-dicked compensators.

While most fake-Republican white trash nutballs are morons, there is no question whatever that personal responsibility and accountability in America has taken a beating from BOTH PARTIES. Try talking to many educators about personal accountability; the amount of human potential horseshit that gets spewed in one's face could make a person sick.

On the political front the Bush League undermined accountability by corporate "persons" by bailing out Wall Street crooks in 2008 for screwing investors over the preceding twenty-five years.

Obamacare could not have been upheld without maximum nutball Judge Eunuch Roberts redefining forced consumption as a tax in order to help out the insurance industry by making criminals out of people who won't buy insurance, so when the money is on the table and words stop mattering, party divisions appear to be more about fooling voters than helping them.

Reagan pardoned EIGHT MILLION illegal aliens solely for the purpose of undermining America's blue collar labor force. Clinton kept the borders open, as did the inheritor halfwit Bush and as does the community organizer Obama. Illegals destroy the bargaining power of American labor. Period. It's not a debate. BOTH parties are clearly working to undermine America's future. That is what the facts show.

What is interesting to me is how easy it is to fool Americans with words when actions indicate both parties hate America, and both parties especially hate America's blue collar workforce.

Last edited:
"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him,who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you-name-it. ... My job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Except for the 47%, Romney was spot on. More like 30% of Americans are chronic parasites who have been nurtured by the American left to see themselves as victims of those who work and support them. Just a fact.

... not since the Revolutionary War has the level of disdain and distrust for our government been at this level, and it took the first black... well... mulatto president that was raised by commies to do it. We have a massive segment of America that is now depending on a hand out, a freebie, a gift, from the now Santa obama, their obama phone, their welfare check, their obama food stamps, because they're unemployed, and THAT'S THE WAY HE WANTS THEM, THAT'S THE WAY HE CAN CONTROL THEM, AND THEY'RE HAPPY THAT WAY... give me my obama phone, my welfare check to pay the rent, my obama food stamps and hell, fuck working... I DON'T HAVE TO... OBAMA WILL TAKE CARE OF ME...

... problem is... there's MILLIONS of Americans that are waking up to this BULL SHIT and saying NO, THIS HAS TO STOP, this is NOT what I voted for when I voted for the kenyan. He LIED!

The shit was getting deep after his first four years... well... he WILL accomplish his goal of RUINING America in his next four... unless the people rise up. America can't survive another four years of the commie kenyan. I personally know democrats that are LIVID, MAD, PISSED OFF at obama, and they want no more of his LIES AND CRAP. They want him GONE.

Sincerely... I will SURPRISED if obama survives his second term without being impeached, or at the end, totally hated by a massive majority of Americans. Because soon they're going to find out just how BAD he's fucking them in every way but Sunday. People are waking up.

Look out odumbobots... the tide is turning, and NOT in your favor.

a well-reasoned thought-provoking, diligently sourced OP presented by an awesome person. fits right into this politics section. well done.

Why did Mac offer the advice? Can you answer that?

Because those that disagree with him he considers evil, hateful and stupid (choose your perjorative).

He wanted to show how he is above that.

But it was really just words and no showing or demonstating of anything.

The rethugs try and prove that they are the possessers of the low IQ. And they are doing a fine job of it.
Definitely the dumbest people that I know personally, vote against their own self interest and vote Repub.

Yet they are the ones impacting your agenda and control the wealth you seek to confiscate.

So stupid they are.

. More like 30% of Americans are chronic parasites who have been nurtured by the American left to see themselves as victims of those who work and support them. Just a fact.

Can you explain who and in exactly what way these people are "chronic parasites"?

Forum List

Back