The War That obama and The Liberals are Creating...

What! A number! 30%!!!!!

That's a lot of people. Like 45 million! Outstanding.
We're talking about 90 million, far too many of them children whose mothers' think they'll going to have children they can't support, but that's alright. They'll haul their black, brown or white asses down to the welfare office. Not the kids fault, but these things have a way of going on into perpetuity.

You need to work on your math btw.

. More like 30% of Americans are chronic parasites who have been nurtured by the American left to see themselves as victims of those who work and support them. Just a fact.

Can you explain who and in exactly what way these people are "chronic parasites"?

Any person who does not place value in providing for themselves and instead uses entitlement as way of life.

. More like 30% of Americans are chronic parasites who have been nurtured by the American left to see themselves as victims of those who work and support them. Just a fact.

Can you explain who and in exactly what way these people are "chronic parasites"?

Any person who does not place value in providing for themselves and instead uses entitlement as way of life.
Obviously, but Saigon is a little slow on the uptake.

Meathead, Odaa -

Specifically.

You have claimed that 30% of America are 'chronic parasites'. Who are they?

Let's see some facts and numbers.

We're talking about 90 million,

Number of Americans on Welfare = 4.3 million.

So apparently another 85.7 million Americans are NOT on welfare - but are parasites.

I know I'm curious.

Last edited:
Meathead, Odaa -

Specifically.

You have claimed that 30% of America are 'chornic parasites'. Who are they?

007-

If the American people did not turn on Obama after 4 years in office, I doubt they will after 8.

I can think of a dozen moments in American history when the country was far, far more divided than it is now (during the Viet Nam war, for instance) and still the country somehow survives.

The US economy is in better shape now than it was when Obama took office, and with the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan coming to an end Americans have every reason to feel confident about the future.

It can also be that after 5 years of listening to the kind of childish paranoid racism you post here, the majority of Americans would just like to get on with their lives without being constantly insulted and called "uninformed morons" by people who can't read or write.

There are over 8 million fewer Americans working today than when Obama took office.

We no-longer have a space program that can launch a man into space.

Racism in America is getting worse, not better.

Gasoline cost $1.89 when Obama took office.

Millions of American do not trust the government anymore.

Property values have gone down, not up since Obama took office.

Our allies do not trust us to keep their secrets anymore.

The government treats it's citizens like more of a threat than terrorists.

The American Dream is gone.

For the first time in 70 years we can't say our kids will have better lives than we did.

Yup, I guess this is progress to the left.

Meathead, Odaa -

Specifically.

So apparently another 85.7 million Americans are NOT on welfare - but are parasites.

I know I'm curious.
We do have real problems with facts and mathematics here. My dear Saigon, there are not 90 million Americans. Stop being so lazy. It is not my job to keep you informed.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- More than one in three Americans lived in households that received Medicaid, food stamps or other means-based government assistance in mid-2010, according to a new report.

Government assistance expands - Feb. 7, 2012

This, btw, does not include:

And when Social Security, Medicare and unemployment benefits are included, nearly half of the nation lived in a household that received a government check, according to the analysis of third-quarter 2010 Census data done by the Mercatus Center at George Mason University, a libertarian-leaning think tank. That's more than 148 million Americans.

What! A number! 30%!!!!!

That's a lot of people. Like 45 million! Outstanding.
We're talking about 90 million, far too many of them children whose mothers' think they'll going to have children they can't support, but that's alright. They'll haul their black, brown or white asses down to the welfare office. Not the kids fault, but these things have a way of going on into perpetuity.

You need to work on your math btw.

Asshole. How many able bodied, sane adult Americans are there? What is 30% of that number?

Is every nutter an asshole without trying?

We have 45 million of those? Fuck!!!!! That must cost a lot. And since they all vote for liberals.....you nutters are done.

Fuck!

Meathead, Odaa -

Specifically.

I know I'm curious.

Funny but don't you Finns have a party that advocates maintaining/growing the welfare system, while openly demonstrating racism and xenophobia? Sounds like white welfare recipients on steroids. Ouch.

... not since the Revolutionary War has the level of disdain and distrust for our government been at this level [racist horseshit deleted here]...

[and here]

[and here]

[and here]

Look out odumbobots... the tide is turning, and NOT in your favor.

People like you make it possible for corporate America to divide America's working classes against themselves.

Are you aware that Reagan pardoned an estimated eight million illegal aliens? Why do you suppose Reagan opened the borders? Do you suppose he was trying to help US blue collar labor improve their bargaining positions? Or do you suppose he did it because the people who made him president - Don Regan, Ed Meese, William Simon, et al told him to pardon these illegals in their drive to create a more desperate US workforce?

Are you aware that Reagan fired Volcker to bring in a filthy god damned scum like Greenspan solely for the purpose of changing the American economy from a production-based economy toward an asset-based (aka, credit-based) economy? And that in the course of his presidency Reagan TRIPLED the national debt and increased it in raw numbers more than all other presidents before him except Roosevelt, who at least had the major crises of the twentieth century to deal with?

Do you have a clue that Junebug Bush DOUBLED the national debt in addition to breaking the bank, then followed those failures by giving my money and yours to the moral criminals that caused the crash in order to protect government pension funds as well as to protect wealth accumulated by borderline criminal avarice?

The roots of today's class war, sport, are in NUTBALL military spending and NUTBALL sponsored corporate welfare , and all that started under the brylcreme-coated hair of maximum big-government nutballs like Reagan and Romany and their dimwitted followers. No question Democrats and fake-liberals followed them off the fiscal cliff, no question about that; still, current levels of budgetary idiocy track back through the snow to nutter hero, Reagan.

But I digress...

What interested me about your post was you briefly touched upon reason, mentioning that distrust of government is increasing on all sides. Note the number on BOTH sides who believe that government can't be trusted, according to the PEW Research illustrated below...

From
1-31-13-5.png

Last edited:
... not since the Revolutionary War....

It is hard sometimes to gauge the level of retardation of the American right, just when you thought they had reached the bottom of stupid, they come back with OPs that sink even lower. Is education so bad among the wingnuts that they know so little history, stupidity now makes sense to them? Come on retards read some history or think back just a few years to the near collapse of our economy. Even as some call them the 'party of stupid' they persist in living up to the label. The democrats can only hope they remain the party of stupid. Hopefully the idea in this article dies on the vine. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/03/us/politics/top-gop-donors-seek-greater-say-in-senate-races.html

Another thread in contention for the 'Retard Thread of the Month Award'. The Retard award, the highest award for ridiculous conspiratorial thinking, inane comparison and stupid fortunetelling, is awarded monthly to a person of such low reason and sense, they must be extraordinarily stupid. Simple levels of stupid do not qualify for the award or it would have to be given too often. While it may seem this award is not politically correct, the rational for the award recognizes that some stupid threads far exceed the usual stupid, demonstrating a level of stupid rarely reached in even the stupidest setting. It is the award promoter's wish that this level of stupid is not inheritable.

Meathead -

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- More than one in three Americans lived in households that received Medicaid, food stamps or other means-based government assistance in mid-2010, according to a new report.

And on what basis do you claim that ALL of these people are "chronic parasites"?

Do you call veterans parasites?

How about the mentally ill or the crippled? People dying of cancer?

How about people who worked hard for 50 years and are now retired?

And according to you anyone who even lives with one of those people is a parasite?

We do have real problems with facts and mathematics here. My dear Saigon, there are not 90 million Americans.

I didn't say there were 90 million Americans - the figure of 90 million "parasites" is yours, not mine.

Last edited:
Okay, I tried.

Perhaps someone can drag this thread back to where it was before OODA's diversion.

Not a diversion to question your sage wisdom and admonishment of others given in the thread about considering others viewpoints because you are so squared away you do it automatically yet you yourself can provide no example of following your own advice.
Like he said, he's not your research assistant. Just 'do the work' and find the posts. You wouldn't be asking for handouts, now would you?

Funny but don't you Finns have a party that advocates maintaining/growing the welfare system, while openly demonstrating racism and xenophobia? Sounds like white welfare recipients on steroids. Ouch.

I'm not really sure who you mean, but we do have a very odd party called Perussuomalaist that are populists - the basucally promise everything to anyone who will listen!

... not since the Revolutionary War has the level of disdain and distrust for our government been at this level, and it took the first black... well... mulatto president that was raised by commies to do it. We have a massive segment of America that is now depending on a hand out, a freebie, a gift, from the now Santa obama, their obama phone, their welfare check, their obama food stamps, because they're unemployed, and THAT'S THE WAY HE WANTS THEM, THAT'S THE WAY HE CAN CONTROL THEM, AND THEY'RE HAPPY THAT WAY... give me my obama phone, my welfare check to pay the rent, my obama food stamps and hell, fuck working... I DON'T HAVE TO... OBAMA WILL TAKE CARE OF ME...

... problem is... there's MILLIONS of Americans that are waking up to this BULL SHIT and saying NO, THIS HAS TO STOP, this is NOT what I voted for when I voted for the kenyan. He LIED!

The shit was getting deep after his first four years... well... he WILL accomplish his goal of RUINING America in his next four... unless the people rise up. America can't survive another four years of the commie kenyan. I personally know democrats that are LIVID, MAD, PISSED OFF at obama, and they want no more of his LIES AND CRAP. They want him GONE.

Sincerely... I will SURPRISED if obama survives his second term without being impeached, or at the end, totally hated by a massive majority of Americans. Because soon they're going to find out just how BAD he's fucking them in every way but Sunday. People are waking up.

Look out odumbobots... the tide is turning, and NOT in your favor.

I never heard such anti-American, racist, bigoted rhetoric and "out and out" lies, in this forum, before. President Obama is not into handing out "freebies", gifts, or welfare, so stop lying. Such callous regard for tax paying Americans, who happen to be disadvantaged, elderly, infirmed, and otherwise, compromised. That's my problem with Republicans and conservatives....they act like they have no family members who need a helping hand, compassion, or consideration.
And you need to stop. President Obama is a bona fide U.S Citizen, born in Hawaii, and well-traveled and well-educated. He is no "Kenyan". And you're obviously operating in another reality. He was just re-elected to his second term, so you need to chill and relax your nerves, for 4 more years.....then you have a possible Hilary Clinton Presidency to contend with. Your issues are just beginning.

I'm not really sure who you mean, but we do have a very odd party called Perussuomalaist that are populists - the basucally promise everything to anyone who will listen!

"True Finns" is the name they go by in English. Their popularity in Finland is truly shocking. I am at a loss to understand how a prosperous country like Finland can shift so dramatically in attitude (although Finns were never very open to foreigners living in their/your country). Sounds like Finland is becoming a land of angry white men. Why are Finns so xenophobic?

Did you see this:
"Finnish immigration policy should be based on the fact that the Finns should always be able to decide for themselves the conditions under which a foreigner can come to our country and reside in our country.
—True Finns' Program for the 2011 election"

Or are they afraid of "parasites"?

The fact is that True Finns popularity is in part due to the claim that those emigrating to Finland are in fact "parasites". Why are Finns concerned by this?

"True Finns" is the name they go by in English. Their popularity in Finland is truly shocking. I am at a loss to understand how a prosperous country like Finland can shift so dramatically in attitude (although Finns were never very open to foreigners living in their/your country). Sounds like Finland is becoming a land of angry white men. Why are Finns so xenophobic?

Actually in English they use "The Finns".

Finland has always had a solid populist core - perhaps all countries do. They get votes from quite a few people in the countryside, some urban working class people. Yes, they are racist and xenophobic, but that doesn't mean all Finns are - 80% of people do not support Timo Soini and his party, and never will.

We do have a right wing government right now - but luckily they are not part of it as no other party wants to be associated with them!

Last edited:

Actually in English they use "The Finns".

Finland has always had a solid populist core - perhaps all countries do. Yes, they are racist and xenophobic, but that doesn't mean all Finns are - 80% of people do not support Timo Soini and his party, and never will.

Finland is a small country. How many Estonians and Russians moving to Finland would it take to see Soini (head of "The True Finns" - decided to combine 'the' and 'true' to satisfy all concerned) become president of Finland? 1,000, 10,000 ... I doubt if it would take more than that.

Today Finland's economy is doing pretty well and the population is largely homogeneous, however it wouldn't take much to see True Finnish nature, in all its glory.

Forum List

Back