The War That obama and The Liberals are Creating...

The war the right wing wants to fight is against civilization.

Meathead, Odaa -

Specifically.

You have claimed that 30% of America are 'chronic parasites'. Who are they?

Let's see some facts and numbers.

Number of Americans on Welfare = 4.3 million.

So apparently another 85.7 million Americans are NOT on welfare - but are parasites.

I know I'm curious.
I am seriously intrigued as to where you got these numbers. I posted a legitimate link as to the percentage of Americans receiving entitlements at your request which excluded social security, medicare and unemployment insurance, and you came up with these numbers.

Do I need to back up what I said (about 30%) and you can regurgitate bizarre and irrelevant numbers without referencing them to anything? Seriously?

Meathead -

Perhaps start by addressing the questions I asked earlier - why do you consider everyone who even lives with someone who receives an entitlement to be a parasite?

Again - veterans, people who have lost limbs in accidents, the mentally ill, the retired - to you they are all just "parasites"?

I tell ya man - a lot of them have done a lot more for America than you ever will.

Agan, the figure of 90 million is YOUR number. The figure of 4.3 million people on welfare I got here: http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

Last edited:
Decus -

Can we stick to the topic of this thread?

To answer your question - Estonians and Russians don't generally vote for The Finns. That isn't their demographic at all. Those Estonians and Russians who do vote here would be more likely to vote for a party which represents their valiues.

Meathead -

Perhaps start by addressing the questions I asked earlier - why do you consider everyone who even lives with someone who receives an entitlement to be a parasite?

Again - veterans, people who have lost limbs in accidents, the mentally ill, the retired - to you they are all just "parasites"?

I tell ya man - a lot of them have done a lot more for America than you ever will.

Agan, the figure of 90 million is YOUR number. The figure of 4.3 million people on welfare I got here: Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain

Why are you so condescending? May I ask what you or your family have contributed to the US?

Meathead -

Agan, the figure of 90 million is YOUR number. The figure of 4.3 million people on welfare I got here: Welfare Statistics | Statistic Brain
I am curious how there could be just over 4.3 million welfare recipients when your own link states that 4.1% of the population is on welfare?

Total number of Americans on welfare 4,300,000
Total number of Americans on food stamps 46,700,000
Total number of Americans on unemployment insurance 5,600,000
Percent of the US population on welfare 4.1 %

You do realize that the US has about 310 million people? That would make welfare recipients about 12.5 million. Sometimes Saigon, you need to use your own intellect, such as it may be. While you do not seem to be quite the hack some others are on this thread, you are very sloppy indeed.

If you are honestly interested in government entitlements, and stop moving the goalposts, use something a little more legitimate:

http://realclearpolitics.com/articles/2012/09/20/romney_and_the_welfare_state_115500.html

Decus -

Can we stick to the topic of this thread?

To answer your question - Estonians and Russians don't generally vote for The Finns. That isn't their demographic at all. Those Estonians and Russians who do vote here would be more likely to vote for a party which represents their valiues.

Are you playing dumb or are you really that limited? I asked how would Finns react to a wave of immigrants? Would it push Finns more to the right? Would Finns vote in greater numbers for Soini if Finland found itself with greater numbers of immigrants and/or a bad economy? My answer to that is that Finland would become a majority of right wing extremists. But because your country enjoys relative stability, you are presently unable to contemplate that scenario.

Getting back to this thread, you have difficulty understanding the debate at hand. Many older Americans grew up with a modicum of Puritan work ethic (Finns like to believe that they also have a strong work ethic). Hard work and self-reliance was definitely instilled where I grew up. We also had a sense of identity, a belief in the future. The crux of the debate in the US today is what are we trying to build and whether government can provide the needed solutions.

You and many like you preach 'fairness' but omit requirements like responsibility and sacrifice. Somehow your kind feels entitled to something more. Well fuck you.

What would be a mistake for us, is to try and build the United States of Europe. That model failed. Sadly we aren't talking about solutions in the US, we are engaged in a dogmatic battle of wills that both sides may ultimately lose. Sad but true.

Meathead -

For the third time now - the 90 million figure is yours. According to the link, some 4.3 million Americans receive welfare payments.

I have yet to see any explanation as to why you consider the remaining 85 million people to be "chronic parasites".

Even if we include everyone who receives food stamps, many of whom are patently not parasites - it is clear that one in three Americans does NOT receive any form of welfare - nor close to it.

Also - the idea that everyone who receives welfare (veterans, the elderly, the crippled and ill) is NOT a parasite.

Your claim is nonsense, dude.

So is your maths, btw!
You do realize that the US has about 310 million people? That would make welfare recipients about 12.5 million.

Total number of Americans on welfare 4,300,000.

Decus -

I don't mind discussing Finland or PS at all. I doesn't bother me - why would it? It just isn't the topic of this thread. Would more Russian migrants push Finland to the right? Possibly, but the PS aren't entirely on the right.

Last edited:
... not since the Revolutionary War has the level of disdain and distrust for our government been at this level, and it took the first black... well... mulatto president that was raised by commies to do it. We have a massive segment of America that is now depending on a hand out, a freebie, a gift, from the now Santa obama, their obama phone, their welfare check, their obama food stamps, because they're unemployed, and THAT'S THE WAY HE WANTS THEM, THAT'S THE WAY HE CAN CONTROL THEM, AND THEY'RE HAPPY THAT WAY... give me my obama phone, my welfare check to pay the rent, my obama food stamps and hell, fuck working... I DON'T HAVE TO... OBAMA WILL TAKE CARE OF ME...

... problem is... there's MILLIONS of Americans that are waking up to this BULL SHIT and saying NO, THIS HAS TO STOP, this is NOT what I voted for when I voted for the kenyan. He LIED!

The shit was getting deep after his first four years... well... he WILL accomplish his goal of RUINING America in his next four... unless the people rise up. America can't survive another four years of the commie kenyan. I personally know democrats that are LIVID, MAD, PISSED OFF at obama, and they want no more of his LIES AND CRAP. They want him GONE.

Sincerely... I will SURPRISED if obama survives his second term without being impeached, or at the end, totally hated by a massive majority of Americans. Because soon they're going to find out just how BAD he's fucking them in every way but Sunday. People are waking up.

Look out odumbobots... the tide is turning, and NOT in your favor.
Idiocy.

A president can’t be impeached simply because he’s a democrat; of course that won’t stop republicans from trying.

True Finns sound exact;y like the Tea Party, except their party didn't ruin the world economy and the complain about their victims, so THEY aren't the stupidest and worse party in the modern world...

True Finns sound exact;y like the Tea Party, except their party didn't ruin the world economy and the complain about their victims, so THEY aren't the stupidest and worse party in the modern world...

They have a few things in common, but The Finns aren't a 'pure' right wing party - they also promote quite left wing ideas (welfare, better public schools, better public healthcare) when it suits them.

The nice thing about being a small party is that you can promise anything - you know you'll never have to actually deliver.

... not since the Revolutionary War has the level of disdain and distrust for our government been at this level, and it took the first black... well... mulatto president that was raised by commies to do it. We have a massive segment of America that is now depending on a hand out, a freebie, a gift, from the now Santa obama, their obama phone, their welfare check, their obama food stamps, because they're unemployed, and THAT'S THE WAY HE WANTS THEM, THAT'S THE WAY HE CAN CONTROL THEM, AND THEY'RE HAPPY THAT WAY... give me my obama phone, my welfare check to pay the rent, my obama food stamps and hell, fuck working... I DON'T HAVE TO... OBAMA WILL TAKE CARE OF ME...

... problem is... there's MILLIONS of Americans that are waking up to this BULL SHIT and saying NO, THIS HAS TO STOP, this is NOT what I voted for when I voted for the kenyan. He LIED!

The shit was getting deep after his first four years... well... he WILL accomplish his goal of RUINING America in his next four... unless the people rise up. America can't survive another four years of the commie kenyan. I personally know democrats that are LIVID, MAD, PISSED OFF at obama, and they want no more of his LIES AND CRAP. They want him GONE.

Sincerely... I will SURPRISED if obama survives his second term without being impeached, or at the end, totally hated by a massive majority of Americans. Because soon they're going to find out just how BAD he's fucking them in every way but Sunday. People are waking up.

Let's get clear and accurate on a few things here.

First of all, the disdain for the government centers around Congress, mainly over obstructionism.

We wouldn't have so many people on the dole if our American jobs weren't outsourced to foreign slave labor - and it's the right wing that's trying to prevent job creation. That you say people are happy with being on welfare indicates that you're horribly misinformed or that you're deliberately misinforming others.

Yes, America is waking up - but not to join the ranks of fear-mongering, oligarch wannabees that hate American workers, women, minorities, the poor, the elderly, and the educated. Recent polls show that the country is now slightly left of center, meaning Americans would rather be hopeful than fear-driven, and would rather advance into the 21st Century than be dragged back to the Middle Ages.

And the people are supposed to rise up?!?! I see posts like this often - calls to rise up against the government if it fails to agree with a small segment of the population. The calls to rise up have been going on for years, but obviously no one has the balls to actually do it. Shit or get off the pot time is over. There will be no revolution. It's long past time to put that silly little fantasy to rest.

It's thinking like yours that helped destroy the republican party. The best you can do right now is sit down and be quiet while the right wing moderates try to rebuild.

Grandma, you're so right.
Here we are in a typical Class warfare created by the 'Left',
Then we have a Congress that continues to pass Bills in attempts to save our Country and economy only to see them blocked by a Deomcratic Party majority controlled Senate, that has not passed a budget since it took power. Not to mention a president who seemingly states that the buck stops at his desk while blaming everyone but himself for the incompetent efforts at governing this nation.
But you go right ahead and blame those dasterdly Republicans for all that is wrong with this administration.

Last edited:
I met a few Finns in Europe, depressed little blonde women unfortunately lol- I see they love ballroom dancing. Bless them. Need some travel, I'm so sick of ugly American Pub dupes...lol

I never heard such anti-American, racist, bigoted rhetoric and "out and out" lies, in this forum, before. President Obama is not into handing out "freebies", gifts, or welfare, so stop lying. Such callous regard for tax paying Americans, who happen to be disadvantaged, elderly, infirmed, and otherwise, compromised. That's my problem with Republicans and conservatives....they act like they have no family members who need a helping hand, compassion, or consideration.
And you need to stop. President Obama is a bona fide U.S Citizen, born in Hawaii, and well-traveled and well-educated. He is no "Kenyan". And you're obviously operating in another reality. He was just re-elected to his second term, so you need to chill and relax your nerves, for 4 more years.....then you have a possible Hilary Clinton Presidency to contend with. Your issues are just beginning.
-----------------
We see that you got you're Obamaphone, Food Stamps and are now on Welfare after your 99 weeks on unemployment ran out. But Hey, things could be worse. BTW could you tell that to his half Keyan brother who is now running for office in Kenya. Then there's Maobama's uncle who has overstayed his visa by a trifle and of course will not be deported because his name is Obama.
We all understand that you are not bigoted, nor racist. How could you be? Of course you voted your conscience about Maobama, not because he is half black and you're afraid to use the proper term Mulatto.

Explain how you think the TEA Party ruined the "World Economy".

(this should be good)

Idiocy.

A president can’t be impeached simply because he’s a democrat; of course that won’t stop republicans from trying.

It worked on Clinton.

Explain how you think the TEA Party ruined the "World Economy".

(this should be good)

Republicans ruined the world economy. That pissed off the base so much, they created the "Tea Party". Turns out they are even worse. It's the ignorance.

Forum List

Back