The Washington Times says that Hillary Clinton is in a corner on suicide watch

:lol:

Are you going to start a new thread about Hillary Clinton every single time you find some ridiculous Op-Ed to cut and paste?
Actually, the NY Times, The Washington Post, The Washington Times and every other newspaper is doing just that. People want to know what this sad excuse of a human did, and why, not to mention how much did she jeopardize our National security.

PS. If she deleted any work e-mail, this is a crime, as these do not belong to her, they belong to me, and every other American, and she had no right to take what belonged to us, which is why every good American is taking notice.

Are you going to start a new thread about Hillary Clinton every single time you find some ridiculous Op-Ed to cut and paste?
Actually, the NY Times, The Washington Post, The Washington Times and every other newspaper is doing just that. People want to know what this sad excuse of a human did, and why, not to mention how much did she jeopardize our National security.

PS. If she deleted any work e-mail, this is a crime, as these do not belong to her, they belong to me, and every other American, and she had no right to take what belonged to us, which is why every good American is taking notice.

So you've been said, in the 29 other threads you've started on it.

Do you think you'll win trophy points for starting the most redundant threads?

th

A quick count shows this is the 30th thread on Hillary Clinton that you've started in the last week.
As much as I hate hilary, I found this ^ funny.
Funnier yet is that Google found 9,660,000 links to Hillary Clintons e-mail CRIMES..... hillary clinton email - Google Search

What is it that you think google searches prove?

"Bassman is dumb piece of shit" returns 4,080,000 results.

Google

Can you imagine the fun us class clowns on this forum are going to have if hillary gets elected

Well, you do know that threads without a single reply tend to fall off the front page and disappear very quickly right?
That is until someone responds...

And tell me something dear Bass, if she didn't delete any work related emails, will you vote for her?

:D :lol:

This google game is fun.

"Bassman is a lizard person" got 9,990,000 results.

A quick count shows this is the 30th thread on Hillary Clinton that you've started in the last week.
Funnier yet is that Google found 9,660,000 links to Hillary Clintons e-mail CRIMES..... hillary clinton email - Google Search

Google
You appear obsessed with me, but that's OK, because Hillary Clinton is liar. America Rising: 8 Times Hillary Clinton Lied About Her Emails - Breitbart

PS. As a moderator you really should know that personal attacks are against the rules of this forum. So please apologize, like Hillary was forced too.

Google
You appear obsessed with me, but that's OK, because Hillary Clinton is liar. America Rising: 8 Times Hillary Clinton Lied About Her Emails - Breitbart
LOL. You're the one obsessed with Hillary.
:alcoholic:

Forum List

Back