The way its really going to be.

Listen , all the unbelievers who reject Jesus and the Kingdom of God, all those rotten people who do not do the Fathers will , all of us mixed up people who fall short of the Jehovah Witnesses high standards ; Jesus taught in Matthew 12:31 that ALL manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven. You may not forgive us , your holy JW's may not forgive our blasphemy , but Jesus taught that he will.

You can't stop us ,you can't block us. Forgiveness is the way its going to be.

Not what Jesus taught--Matt 7:21-23---the 100% truth from Jesus---Enter through the narrow gate, for cramped is the road that leads off into life, FEW are the ones finding it, for MANY have entered the broad and spacious path that leads to DESTRUCTION. The opposite of your misleading words.

The world needs saving mostly from religions like yours ; because your religion uses the bible to condemn , not to save. Your religion is the real danger to salvation , not the devil.

My religion teaches us every utterance from God. As Jesus said man must live by--not pick and choose--Every utterance. Over and over, year after year--Jesus' teachings back the JW teachers. One cannot get a finer witness of YHWH(Jehovah) than Jesus backing one. Rev 1:5

Being forcefully abducted against my will? Yeah.

There can only be one will.

According to those who believe in a creator god. I don't, therefore this doesn't apply to me.

Now, you can claim otherwise and that is your right but it will carry no truth outside your little noggin.

UNLESS

You can PROVE it.

But you can't.

I proved it to myself; long ago;

Is God Real?

Like I said - carries no truth outside your little noggin.

Like I said ,the truth begins with me; it convinces me.
It has resounded between my ears; my little noggin believes and has seen enough evidence to convince me
In my little world God exist
The truth of God has carried me for 61 years, and I only know a relatively small amount of it.
I have not invaded your space, you came to my thread and I told you what I know; you are welcome to thread, but stop asking for proof , you really don't want it.

Actually you have. You disclaim my own will. That's "invading my space". Doesn't really bother me but you should know what you're doing.

There can only be one will.

According to those who believe in a creator god. I don't, therefore this doesn't apply to me.

Now, you can claim otherwise and that is your right but it will carry no truth outside your little noggin.

UNLESS

You can PROVE it.

But you can't.

I proved it to myself; long ago;

Is God Real?

Like I said - carries no truth outside your little noggin.

Like I said ,the truth begins with me; it convinces me.
It has resounded between my ears; my little noggin believes and has seen enough evidence to convince me
In my little world God exist
The truth of God has carried me for 61 years, and I only know a relatively small amount of it.
I have not invaded your space, you came to my thread and I told you what I know; you are welcome to thread, but stop asking for proof , you really don't want it.

Actually you have. You disclaim my own will. That's "invading my space". Doesn't really bother me but you should know what you're doing.
How exactly do you prove the existence of a supernatural being? The only thing we can go by is what He has created and you reject that. So don't you believe you are disingenuous when you ask for proof?

Listen , all the unbelievers who reject Jesus and the Kingdom of God, all those rotten people who do not do the Fathers will , all of us mixed up people who fall short of the Jehovah Witnesses high standards ; Jesus taught in Matthew 12:31 that ALL manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven. You may not forgive us , your holy JW's may not forgive our blasphemy , but Jesus taught that he will.

Not what Jesus taught--Matt 7:21-23---the 100% truth from Jesus---Enter through the narrow gate, for cramped is the road that leads off into life, FEW are the ones finding it, for MANY have entered the broad and spacious path that leads to DESTRUCTION. The opposite of your misleading words.

The world needs saving mostly from religions like yours ; because your religion uses the bible to condemn , not to save. Your religion is the real danger to salvation , not the devil.

My religion teaches us every utterance from God. As Jesus said man must live by--not pick and choose--Every utterance. Over and over, year after year--Jesus' teachings back the JW teachers. One cannot get a finer witness of YHWH(Jehovah) than Jesus backing one. Rev 1:5

Your religion magnifies its own teachers , all your concerned with is uplifting the JW teachers , that is obvious to everyone but you. Your religion is your god. The religious teachers of Jesus day were being uplifted by their own members; the Pharisees were a good example of over zealous believers in God who were so self righteous , so strict on salvation , that they were the real danger to the world of unbelievers who wanted to know Christ. They actually got in the way of world salvation ; an interesting reality showing how believers in God , worshippers of God , can block the path to belief by their own blind self righteousness. Jesus called it " Shutting off the Kingdom from men" in Matt. 23:13.

Serious believers in God tainting the way of belief by their own strict beliefs. A serious seduction ; using the bible to blind people of the bible. Using witnessing to block witnessing. The devil using serious believers in God to mess up unbelievers from coming to Christ. They pat themselves on the back , give salvation to themselves , while they block the Kingdom to all others,. They pronounce how good their teachers are, and all the while they brag on how many people are not going to make it. Humanity needs to be saved from religions , because those religions mask themselves as righteousness; making these kinds of religions more dangerous than sin itself.

Last edited:

Your religion magnifies its own teachers , all your concerned with is uplifting the JW teachers , that is obvious to everyone but you. Your religion is your god. The religious teachers of Jesus day were being uplifted by their own members; the Pharisees were a good example of over zealous believers in God who were so self righteous , so strict on salvation , that they were the real danger to the world of unbelievers who wanted to know Christ. They actually got in the way of world salvation ; an interesting reality showing how believers in God , worshippers of God , can block the path to belief by their own blind self righteousness. Jesus called it " Shutting off the Kingdom from men" in Matt. 23:13.

Serious believers in God tainting the way of belief by their own strict beliefs. A serious seduction ; using the bible to blind people of the bible. Using witnessing to block witnessing. The devil using serious believers in God to mess up unbelievers from coming to Christ. They pat themselves on the back , give salvation to themselves , while they block the Kingdom to all others,. They pronounce how good their teachers are, and all the while they brag on how many people are not going to make it. Humanity needs to be saved from religions , because those religions mask themselves as righteousness; making these kinds of religions more dangerous than sin itself.

I point everyone to the teachings of Jesus first and show them and then show them, the JW teachers are the ones teaching those truths.
The JW teachers block no one from God or his kingdom--they invite all. In fact spend millions of hours every year door knocking with the invitation to any. For free.
JW teachers give or tell no one--you are saved or have salvation.-- they teach one must endure till the end to get saved-Matt 10:22-- They teach us to live 24/7-365 doing the will of God.

I point everyone to the teachings of Jesus first and show them and then show them, the JW teachers are the ones teaching those truths.
The JW teachers block no one from God or his kingdom--they invite all. In fact spend millions of hours every year door knocking with the invitation to any. For free.
JW teachers give or tell no one--you are saved or have salvation.-- they teach one must endure till the end to get saved-Matt 10:22-- They teach us to live 24/7-365 doing the will of God.

Yes , you knock on the door , people answer and you start witnessing , but the moment they disagree with your people , the JW's get ready and leave.

Yes , you knock on the door , people answer and you start witnessing , but the moment they disagree with your people , the JW's get ready and leave.

Seeing light, does not occur on the spot. We just plant seeds--Jehovah waters the good hearts.

Seeing light, does not occur on the spot. We just plant seeds--Jehovah waters the good hearts.

I am not against your group witnessing , I think they do it more than any other group ;; if only it was God who was behind you?? Your group is way too much into themselves , the group of God would not magnify itself as mush as you do. You love your teachers too much; in the true group of God, every single member would be a teacher and have no need to be taught by each other. There will be no pastors, no leaders , no one person would be higher than another.

The way its going to be looks really good for mankind! In Phil. 2:9-11, " Wherefore God has also highly exalted him and given him a name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow , of things in heaven and in earth , and things under the earth , and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father!"

This is the future of all of humanity , or EVERY KNEE! All of us are destined to submit to Jesus and God. We all will confess that they are our real purpose in life.

I am not against your group witnessing , I think they do it more than any other group ;; if only it was God who was behind you?? Your group is way too much into themselves , the group of God would not magnify itself as mush as you do. You love your teachers too much; in the true group of God, every single member would be a teacher and have no need to be taught by each other. There will be no pastors, no leaders , no one person would be higher than another.

We defend ourselves. Almost everyone keeps calling us a cult, because they don't know Gods view. Our teachers don't make themselves higher--We are one flock--yet two groups--The little flock( Luke 12:32) and the great multitude--The only reason called 2 separate things, yet one flock--2 separate promises--144, 000( little flock) are promised heaven--The great multitude are promised Earth. That is the distinction.

We defend ourselves. Almost everyone keeps calling us a cult, because they don't know Gods view. Our teachers don't make themselves higher--We are one flock--yet two groups--The little flock( Luke 12:32) and the great multitude--The only reason called 2 separate things, yet one flock--2 separate promises--144, 000( little flock) are promised heaven--The great multitude are promised Earth. That is the distinction.

In my personal view , the JW's are not a cult , but their knowledge is so different than the average Christian denominations , that it gives people who don't understand that a reason to judge your group in harsh terminology.

In my view , their will be no separation of people in the Kingdom ; Heaven and earth will be the same thing in my understanding. I see no distinction , but I understand some of why your group does. At the time when Luke 12:32 was written , the church was a little flock, but now we don't know how big that flock has become ; ( of course you view your group as that flock) . I view that group as a people yet to be called and chosen. Many people will be called , but few chosen to this particular group. They will just be the first wave of a salvation that will engulf the entire creation of humanity.

In Rev. 21 :2 the new heaven came down and was placed on earth ; combined with earth. A truly stunning story.

In my personal view , the JW's are not a cult , but their knowledge is so different than the average Christian denominations , that it gives people who don't understand that a reason to judge your group in harsh terminology.

In my view , their will be no separation of people in the Kingdom ; Heaven and earth will be the same thing in my understanding. I see no distinction , but I understand some of why your group does. At the time when Luke 12:32 was written , the church was a little flock, but now we don't know how big that flock has become ; ( of course you view your group as that flock) . I view that group as a people yet to be called and chosen. Many people will be called , but few chosen to this particular group. They will just be the first wave of a salvation that will engulf the entire creation of humanity.

In Rev. 21 :2 the new heaven came down and was placed on earth ; combined with earth. A truly stunning story.

There is much symbolism in Revelation.

Well yes , I think there is. I have trouble understanding much of it. Such as the so called millennium ; I have serious trouble with the reasoning behind God allowing his Kingdom to be invaded yet again on the earth after 1,000 years of peace. That's hard for me to get to , its too many growing holes in that in my consciousness.

But Revelations reveals a side of God that is awesome in his decision to rid reality of sin and evil forever. And it gives us a glance of how wonderful the Kingdom of Heaven will be.

Well yes , I think there is. I have trouble understanding much of it. Such as the so called millennium ; I have serious trouble with the reasoning behind God allowing his Kingdom to be invaded yet again on the earth after 1,000 years of peace. That's hard for me to get to , its too many growing holes in that in my consciousness.

But Revelations reveals a side of God that is awesome in his decision to rid reality of sin and evil forever. And it gives us a glance of how wonderful the Kingdom of Heaven will be.

Many resurrected ones will be given an opportunity to learn and apply Gods will--Yet that faith even with no satan influences for that 1000 years is untested--so for a little while satan will be released from the abyss--some follow him even after what they know into the lake of fire--Don't forget he got 1/3 of all angels to fall. He is cunning and powerful. He knows more than any mortal--he knows just what buttons to push.
Yes I truly believe--Gods kingdom is mankinds ONLY remaining hope.

Many resurrected ones will be given an opportunity to learn and apply Gods will--Yet that faith even with no satan influences for that 1000 years is untested--so for a little while satan will be released from the abyss--some follow him even after what they know into the lake of fire--Don't forget he got 1/3 of all angels to fall. He is cunning and powerful. He knows more than any mortal--he knows just what buttons to push.

I don't believe in " The Fall "; all demons were created evil , I do not believe that " Good" angels became evil demons. An amusing deception.

I don't believe in " The Fall "; all demons were created evil , I do not believe that " Good" angels became evil demons. An amusing deception.

Let me explain further ; the belief that satan got 1/3 of the angels to fall is a false narrative. Those angels , and satan, were already evil , they were created evil from their conception; notice what Jesus taught in John 8:44, " You are of your Father the devil , and the lusts of your Father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in truth , because there is no truth in him." Satan was a killer from " The Beginning" , or from his beginning , or his conception. Isaiah 54:16 " Behold , I have created the Smith that bloweth the coals in the fire , and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the " Waster to destroy." This being was created to be a destroyer , a killer ; right from its conception ; it was not at first good then became evil over time. Jesus taught that satan was a killer from his beginning. Or you can say he was a murderer from the beginning of everything , even before the other angels were created , satan was created evil.

If one can see it , because many cannot for whatever reasons , Gen. 3:1 hints at this , " Now the Serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field " That the Lord God HAD MADE!" Or it was more deceptive that others that " God had MADE deceptive" ; or created them to be.

Deception is a power , and there is no power but of God, God has ordained all the powers that be, or we can say God created all these powers. Romans 13:1 , read it slowly.

And what purpose does it serve for you to call God a liar? His word is clear---they fell.

Let me explain further ; the belief that satan got 1/3 of the angels to fall is a false narrative. Those angels , and satan, were already evil , they were created evil from their conception; notice what Jesus taught in John 8:44, " You are of your Father the devil , and the lusts of your Father you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in truth , because there is no truth in him." Satan was a killer from " The Beginning" , or from his beginning , or his conception. Isaiah 54:16 " Behold , I have created the Smith that bloweth the coals in the fire , and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the " Waster to destroy." This being was created to be a destroyer , a killer ; right from its conception ; it was not at first good then became evil over time. Jesus taught that satan was a killer from his beginning. Or you can say he was a murderer from the beginning of everything , even before the other angels were created , satan was created evil.

If one can see it , because many cannot for whatever reasons , Gen. 3:1 hints at this , " Now the Serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field " That the Lord God HAD MADE!" Or it was more deceptive that others that " God had MADE deceptive" ; or created them to be.

Deception is a power , and there is no power but of God, God has ordained all the powers that be, or we can say God created all these powers. Romans 13:1 , read it slowly.

Again, you do not know what you are talking about.
The bible is clear--the angel being was given authority over the earth. The bible teaches--he got jealous and wanted worship. God doesn't appoint an evil one over his things.

And what purpose does it serve for you to call God a liar? His word is clear---they fell.

If its so clear , then you will not have a problem showing us three verses that state good angels became bad angels. Or 3 verses proving that satan was a good angel.

If its so clear , then you will not have a problem showing us three verses that state good angels became bad angels. Or 3 verses proving that satan was a good angel.

Satan--John 8:44= He did not stand fast in the truth.
In Noahs day--the fallen angels were coming down to have sex with the daughters of men--the babies were called--nephlim--giants- very violent. One of the reasons God had to destroy them off of his earth at that point.
1Cor 6:3--The anointed will judge angels( not good angels, the fallen angels now called demons)

Forum List

Back