The Weak Republican Response to Kamala Harris

Procrustes Stretched

Dante's Manifesto
Dec 1, 2008

Michael Whatley, a co-chair of the Republican National Committee, said Sunday night on Fox News that “the Democrats are in free fall.” They were falling, all right, into $50 million overnight from small donors that left any of Donald Trump’s one-day cash hauls in the dust.

Republicans apparently don’t have the good sense to stop talking about age. Fellas, the orthopedic shoe is now on the other foot, and now it’s Trump who looks decrepit compared with Harris. Having obsessed over Biden’s age for the past month, the press will now jump on every Trump flub, and they will have lots of them to choose from.

Trump plans to hide behind a sycophantic doctor, Representative Ronny Jackson, but it won’t work. Four years ago this month, he took a cognition test (“Person, woman, man, camera, TV”). As any gerontologist will confirm, it’s time for another one. Let the drumbeat begin.

I've said it earlier. The GOP attacks on age will come home to roost. Trump should follow through with pans to take a REAL cognitive
:auiqs.jpg: test.

If he struggled and praised himself over that earlier one, imagine what would transpire if he was given a real test for old people approaching cognitive issues and dementia. I mean Trump is the one that brought all this stuff up. Youngster Harris should demand they both do what Trump demanded he and Biden do.

Michael Whatley, a co-chair of the Republican National Committee, said Sunday night on Fox News that “the Democrats are in free fall.” They were falling, all right, into $50 million overnight from small donors that left any of Donald Trump’s one-day cash hauls in the dust.

I've said it earlier. The GOP attacks on age will come home to roost. Trump should follow through with pans to take a REAL cognitive

If he struggled and praised himself over that earlier one, imagine what would transpire if he was given a real test for old people approaching cognitive issues and dementia. I mean Trump is the one that brought all this stuff up. Youngster Harris should demand they both do what Trump demanded he and Biden do.
"the orthopedic shoe is now on the other foot!" is a great line.

as for cognitive tests and drug tests. these yahoos know trump is a drugged out moron, don't they? the preachers use him more than he uses them.

Republicans are in "The dog who caught the car" mode now. All their sleaze and lies had been focused on Biden, so they don't know what else to do.

Biden played this well. He definitely fooled me. The immediately massive flood of donations and endorsements shows that this has been in the works for a while.

Best part, how they waited until after the JD Vance pick, which looks really bad now. It's too late for Republicans to flush that turd away.

Last edited:

She’s not the nominee yet

Republicans are in "The dog who caught the car" mode now. All their sleaze and lies had been focused on Biden, so they don't know what else to do.

Biden played this well. He definitely fooled me. The immediately flood of donations and endorsements shows that this has been in the works for a while.

Best part, how they waited until after the JD Vance pick, which looks really bad now. It's too late for Republicans to flush that turd away.

All the black men Kamala Harris kept in prison past their release dates for minor drug offenses:
1721675990585.png

I've ad that.

But now that so many leading Democrats all over the nation have endorsed her. It's all about who will be on a ticket with her.

The convention should be interesting. We'll see if the leaders can keep it together.
What convention?????

They have to nominate a candidate BEFORE August 7 to be on the OH ballot

yep, ActBlue racked in the dembot donations....but was that becauae Xiden withdrew? or because it became apparent one of their donors tried to murder Trump?

Biden played this well. He definitely fooled me. The immediately massive flood of donations and endorsements shows that this has been in the works for a while.

It will not make a difference. And with Kamala if they need to tell the truth, then they must do it if the race is going her way. We are done if Progs win this time. Kamala is not very good. I said it nice. We have seen what they have done and the deplorables are getting ornery now. Their patience is wearing thin, and they are not even pushing total right-wing agendas. That is the kicker. Agendas that are the same as Progs only on the extreme other side.

All the black men Kamala Harris kept in prison past their release dates for minor drug offenses:
View attachment 981952
Trump more than once demanded officials lock up and put to death innocent black men.

Yusef Salaam was 15 years old when Donald Trump demanded his execution for a crime he did not commit.

Donald Trump’s history on race makes his ‘lynching’ comment crystal clear​

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/22/politics/lynching-donald-trump-impeachment/index.html

Trump more than once demanded officials lock up and put to death innocent black men.

Yusef Salaam was 15 years old when Donald Trump demanded his execution for a crime he did not commit.

Donald Trump’s history on race makes his ‘lynching’ comment crystal clear​

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/22/politics/lynching-donald-trump-impeachment/index.html

Trump was dumb to trust the Dem DAs weren't corrupt and were telling the truth.

Thankfully he wised up and left that party

Do Democrats even like Kamala? It seems to me, aside from the cognitive decline, she'll have the same vulnerabilities that Biden had going into the election especially after all the excitement of her taking over the ticket wears off in a month or so. Plenty of Arab and Muslim Americans were mad at the Biden administration for their stance on Israel, and Kamala is a part of that administration. That's not going to help in Michigan. She's also not that good on criminal justice issues that grassroots Democrats are passionate about. Not that they'll vote for Trump instead, but they may simply not vote. Not saying she can't win, but I don't see that she's an improvement over Biden. Oh, and how many democrats will be turned off over her being anointed as the nominee rather than having an actual democratic process that they could be a part of? Feels like a lot of negatives there.

Forum List

Back