The White House Press reporters are a fucking joke.

During the cold war, while the F.B.I. was investigating the followers of Karl Marx, it was also focusing its attention on another Marx, Groucho, an article by a professor at the University of California says in this week's issue of The Nation.

To write the article, the professor, Jon Wiener, obtained 186 pages of Marx's Federal Bureau of Investigation file, which spans 27 years, under the Freedom of Information Act. Most of the file, which frequently misspells Groucho, concerns a copyright lawsuit unrelated to politics, the article says, and 14 of its pages have been blacked out. But parts give details of the comedian's activities in left-wing causes in Hollywood during the 1930's and 40's.

Fake Groucho gets his ass beat again.

Would Groucho Have Joined a Party That Would Have Him as a Member?
You Jerk Off, every Jew in Hollywood was being investigated as America was not thrilled with having Jews in prominent positions in any field.
Why are all Liberals so ignorant of American history?
What does "left wing causes" mean?
You were proven wrong now take your beating like a man you pussy.
Are you that stupid?
Oh! That's right, you actually believe that an investigation means the defendant actually was involved in that activity.
Which means...
You're an idiot.
I just proved YOU to be an idiot...thinking you know more than him than his own son.
Now run away you fucking fraud.
I think Groucho knew himself better than his son knew him.
The odds are that his son, who didn't have his father's talent, would be more Liberal.
Groucho didn't need handouts from anyone.

Further in my article:

Marx's son, Arthur, said his father, who died in 1977 at the age of 87, had never been a Communist. ''He was all his life a Democrat,'' Marx said. ''He was one of the founders of the Screen Actors Guild, which was probably one of the reasons for them looking into his activities.''

Fake Groucho thinks he knows the real Groucho better than his own son.
Ha
Let's see...the bio that Unreasonable won't read vs statement by son.hmmm.
You're an idiot.
Get's his ass kicked for the umpteenth time but still insists he's right.

*******''He was all his life a Democrat,'' ***** Marx said. ''He was one of the founders of the Screen Actors Guild, which was probably one of the reasons for them looking into his activities.''

During the cold war, while the F.B.I. was investigating the followers of Karl Marx, it was also focusing its attention on another Marx, Groucho, an article by a professor at the University of California says in this week's issue of The Nation.

To write the article, the professor, Jon Wiener, obtained 186 pages of Marx's Federal Bureau of Investigation file, which spans 27 years, under the Freedom of Information Act. Most of the file, which frequently misspells Groucho, concerns a copyright lawsuit unrelated to politics, the article says, and 14 of its pages have been blacked out. But parts give details of the comedian's activities in left-wing causes in Hollywood during the 1930's and 40's.

You Jerk Off, every Jew in Hollywood was being investigated as America was not thrilled with having Jews in prominent positions in any field.
Are you that stupid?
Oh! That's right, you actually believe that an investigation means the defendant actually was involved in that activity.
Which means...
You're an idiot.
''He was all his life a Democrat,'' Marx said. ''He was one of the founders of the Screen Actors Guild, which was probably one of the reasons for them looking into his activities.''

ROFLMAO
Oh, God, you're a fucking idiot.
I know lots of Republicans who belong to unions.
They're just the ones who actually do the work.

Are you that stupid?
Which means...
You're an idiot.
I just proved YOU to be an idiot...thinking you know more than him than his own son.
The odds are that his son, who didn't have his father's talent, would be more Liberal.

You're now just embarrassing yourself because you're not man enough to admit you're wrong.
Just like your president.

Further in my article:

Marx's son, Arthur, said his father, who died in 1977 at the age of 87, had never been a Communist. ''He was all his life a Democrat,'' Marx said. ''He was one of the founders of the Screen Actors Guild, which was probably one of the reasons for them looking into his activities.''

Fake Groucho thinks he knows the real Groucho better than his own son.
Ha
Let's see...the bio that Unreasonable won't read vs statement by son.hmmm.
You're an idiot.
Get's his ass kicked for the umpteenth time but still insists he's right.

*******''He was all his life a Democrat,'' ***** Marx said. ''He was one of the founders of the Screen Actors Guild, which was probably one of the reasons for them looking into his activities.''
Repetition makes you right.

Are you that stupid?
Which means...
You're an idiot.

You're now just embarrassing yourself because you're not man enough to admit you're wrong.
Just like your president.
Read his bio even though it's not on TheDailyKOS.

Are you that stupid?
Which means...
You're an idiot.
''He was all his life a Democrat,'' Marx said. ''He was one of the founders of the Screen Actors Guild, which was probably one of the reasons for them looking into his activities.''

ROFLMAO
Do they have sons saying they're a "lifetime democrat?
Hey asshole. I just proved you to be an idiot. You pussied out on two of my questions and couldn't admit you were wrong.

Are you that stupid?
Which means...
You're an idiot.

ROFLMAO
Hey asshole. I just proved you to be an idiot. You pussied out on two of my questions and couldn't admit you were wrong.
I'm waiting till next week's Monday expectation that you can no longer make.
That's good enough for me.
You may continue talking to yourself.

Once again ...just to rub it on the face of this trump whore.

Are you that stupid?
Which means...
You're an idiot.

ROFLMAO

keep lying. You always make my point for me,.

One question the pussy refused to answer before he ran away.

"if Trump is indicted on obstruction of justice charges and/or money laundering...would you admit you were wrong about him?"

Watching the press briefing now and EVERY SINGLE QUESTION is about that stupid Jerry Springer style book from Bannon.

Nothing about the civil unrest in Iran.
Nothing about the stand down with North Korea as it pertains to military exercises with the South.
Nothing about the Blizzard pounding the east coast.
Nothing thus far of any substance at all.
Not even conservative media is prioritizing those stories because they are not interesting. Iran civil unrest is old news, blizzards happen all the time, and North Korea is led by a lunatic.

Meanwhile, the guy reaponsible for getting Trump the White House turns around and calls him a traitor? Now that’s delicious.
Actually, I think he called trump's family members and Manafort traitors, no? Did Bannon call President Trump himself, a traitor?

Are you that stupid?
Which means...
You're an idiot.

ROFLMAO
The worm Indeependent ( which is a laugh in itself) will peek back here so I'll just give him another shot in the jaw just for fun.

Groucho's other offences, according to the FBI, included attending a benefit concert in 1942 for Russian War Relief; supporting a group in 1945 that opposed UN recognition of the fascist government in Spain; and joining the actors, writers and directors of the Committee for the First Amendment, which condemned the House Un-American Activities Committee's (HUAC) 1947 investigations in Hollywood — a group that included Bogart, Bacall and Sinatra.

Although Groucho once said, "Whatever it is, I'm against it", he apparently was for the First Amendment — and part of the '40s Hollywood left.

The secret word on Groucho

Third link of mine proving my point.
fake Groucho - zero.

Are you that stupid?
Which means...
You're an idiot.

ROFLMAO
The worm Indeependent ( which is a laugh in itself) will peek back here so I'll just give him another shot in the jaw just for fun.

Groucho's other offences, according to the FBI, included attending a benefit concert in 1942 for Russian War Relief; supporting a group in 1945 that opposed UN recognition of the fascist government in Spain; and joining the actors, writers and directors of the Committee for the First Amendment, which condemned the House Un-American Activities Committee's (HUAC) 1947 investigations in Hollywood — a group that included Bogart, Bacall and Sinatra.

Although Groucho once said, "Whatever it is, I'm against it", he apparently was for the First Amendment — and part of the '40s Hollywood left.

The secret word on Groucho

Third link of mine proving my point.
fake Groucho - zero.
The not even a worm, the completely brainless Unreasonable, will peek back here so I'll just give him another shot in the jaw just for fun.
The mentally unstable Unreasonable truly believes that when someone is being investigated they are already guilty of what they are being investigated for.
That's because Unreasonable is a moron and should never be on a jury.

Forum List

Back