The White House Press reporters are a fucking joke.

Almost every dead soldier the past 16 years has died from Iranian supplied weapons, shitforbrains.
Which, of course, you just made up.
I've caught 2020 in multiple lies over the course of the year. he doesn't even care. He just keeps on lying. It's a cult trait.
Says the liar who claims Bannon was not fired.
He wasn't fired. That's what you get from believing a pathological liar.
Bannon gave the exact date he was going to resign on the day he was hired.
There you go again...not knowing your ass from a hole in the ground.
Steve Bannon, Trump's chief strategist, fired - CNNPolitics
Moron.

"Trump's chief strategist" ???

But Trump told us yesterday he had little to do with his election or his decisions
What does a chief strategist do?

This administration is "truly" and embarrassment.
But his base, like you, find that perfectly acceptable.
"TRULY"

Things are not well in the Trump White House

The public deserves to know
The corrupt press loves gullible fools like you.

Truely an embarrassment
View attachment 169629

Can I invest in that? When Mueller doesn't find much but a few process (obstruction) crimes, the left is gonna need gallons of this stuff

Almost every dead soldier the past 16 years has died from Iranian supplied weapons, shitforbrains.
I've caught 2020 in multiple lies over the course of the year. he doesn't even care. He just keeps on lying. It's a cult trait.

Let me guess. These leftist news organizations all changed their headlines to cover for Trump. :lmao:

Steve Bannon Is a Lot Like Donald Trump. That's Why He Was Fired

Top White House aide Steve Bannon fired

Steve Bannon Expected To Be Fired At Any Time By Trump

Brutal photo shows how much turnover there has been in Trump's top ranks

'You're Fired:' Here's Who Trump Has Removed as President

Moron.

"Trump's chief strategist" ???

But Trump told us yesterday he had little to do with his election or his decisions
What does a chief strategist do?

Tell us, RW, what do you think he did?

"TRULY"

Truely an embarrassment
View attachment 169629

Can I invest in that? When Mueller doesn't find much but a few process (obstruction) crimes, the left is gonna need gallons of this stuff
I heard Costco is selling barrels of it already.

Moron.
You should read your own links'. moron.
"White House Chief of Staff John Kelly and Steve Bannon have mutually agreed today would be Steve's last day.

But what about the money laundering, is that unimportant?
They have their excuses down pat when Trump gets indicted for money laundering and obstruction of justice.
They practice it every night with Sean Hannity.

Wait I thought it was Russian collusion? Where is the mandate for money laundering?
The mandate?
There's already ample evidence of that already. Mueller has Trump's tax returns and info from the Deutch bank.
No wonder Trump's in jail!
Not yet. Mueller isn't finished with his thorough investigation. If Trump is indicted for money laundering and obstruction of justice will you admit you were wrong about him?
"Hi! I'm Reasonable and here's how my mentally deranged mind works...
Every Thursday I have to post that Mueller is going to reveal something on Friday so damaging to Trump that Trump will be indicted on the following Monday."
It doesn't matter that it never happens as long as the good nurses at my nursing home keep wiping the drool fro my chin."

How many weeks of crying "Wolf" have to go by before you realize you're demented?

http://okp-cdn.okayplayer.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/obama-trump-meeting.jpg
View attachment 169634
View attachment 169635
you should be spreading that on your asshole. You need it.
But someone needs to mark a spot. you are all asshole.

"TRULY"

Truely an embarrassment
View attachment 169629

Was that the dinner he made fun of Trump?

how about this one

with President Elect Trump

obama-trump-meeting.jpg

"TRULY"

Truely an embarrassment
View attachment 169629

I love it when dopey deplorables admit they haven't been following the Trump-Russian Scandal investigation.

They have their excuses down pat when Trump gets indicted for money laundering and obstruction of justice.

Wait I thought it was Russian collusion? Where is the mandate for money laundering?
The mandate?
There's already ample evidence of that already. Mueller has Trump's tax returns and info from the Deutch bank.
Not yet. Mueller isn't finished with his thorough investigation. If Trump is indicted for money laundering and obstruction of justice will you admit you were wrong about him?
Every Thursday I have to post that Mueller is going to reveal something on Friday so damaging to Trump that Trump will be indicted on the following Monday."
It doesn't matter that it never happens as long as the good nurses at my nursing home keep wiping the drool fro my chin."

How many weeks of crying "Wolf" have to go by before you realize you're demented?

You lie like your fuhrer Trump.

"Every Thursday I have to post that Mueller is going to reveal something on Friday"

LINK?

The mandate?

IMAGINE after watching 11 months of lying. incompetence, hateful behavior, and all the rest you still support this POS president.

Groucho would not be pleased.

"TRULY"

Truely an embarrassment
View attachment 169629

I love it when dopey deplorables admit they haven't been following the Trump-Russian Scandal investigation.

I have been, it's been funny seeing you guys get all excited only hours later to learn it was all fake on several stories.......

Next time CNN can you read the actual dates first.....thanks guys!!!!!!!!!

The mandate?

"Every Thursday I have to post that Mueller is going to reveal something on Friday"

LINK?
So you do have dementia because you don't even remember what you do every Thursday.
Everybody here knows it and you don't.
Very sad.

"TRULY"

Truely an embarrassment
View attachment 169629

I love your imagination. You should put it to better use.
You just hate that CNN correctly quotes Trum's every lie and then fact checks it to prove i's a lie.

I have been, it's been funny seeing you guys get all excited only hours later to learn it was all fake on several stories.......

Next time CNN can you read the actual dates first.....thanks guys!!!!!!!!!

The mandate?

IMAGINE after watching 11 months of lying. incompetence, hateful behavior, and all the rest you still support this POS president.

And imagine that you do the same thing every 7 days and don't remember what you did 7 days ago.
Very sad.

The mandate?

LINK?
So you do have dementia because you don't even remember what you do every Thursday.
Everybody here knows it and you don't.
Very sad.
Couldn't back up your lie. Man you and trump have sooo many similarities....except for the money of course.
II see you were petrified to answer my Q. Here is is again:
If Trump gets indicted for money laundering or Obstruction of justice...will you admit you were wrong about him or go the Sean Hannity route.?

The mandate?

And imagine that you do the same thing every 7 days and don't remember what you did 7 days ago.
Very sad.

I asked for proof of what you said. The coward crumbled and kept on lying. So typical.

The mandate?

Crushing ISIS?
Tax Cuts?
Economy?
Getting NATO members to start paying their fair share?
Supreme Court (I miss old Merrick Garland!)?
Repealing Obamacare Mandate?
Opening DAPL and Keystone?
Reopening mines for coal production?
Reducing Regulation?
Withdraw from TPP?
Withdraw from Paris?
Renegotiate NAFTA?
Reducing the EPA?

I mean which topic do you want to say he's doing bad on, so I can them embarrass you....I'll let you pick (so many more that I forgot as well)

Watching the press briefing now and EVERY SINGLE QUESTION is about that stupid Jerry Springer style book from Bannon.

Nothing about the civil unrest in Iran.
Nothing about the stand down with North Korea as it pertains to military exercises with the South.
Nothing about the Blizzard pounding the east coast.
Nothing thus far of any substance at all.
Surly your not surprised by this.
68459755-9CD7-4761-A186-BF6F064DDE92.jpeg

Forum List

Back