The White House Press reporters are a fucking joke.

No, it was about collusion
Since May 2017, former FBI Director Robert Mueller has been leading an investigation as Special Counsel for the United States Department of Justice. He is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections including exploring any links or coordination between Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign and the Russian government. Several members of the Trump campaign and administration have been convicted or indicted as a result of the investigation, including Michael Flynn, George Papadopoulos, Rick Gates, and Paul Manafort.
https://en.wikipedia.org

The investigation was about Russian collusion
I thought it was about Russian influence on the 2016 election.

No, it was about collusion......which isn't illegal, so the whole thing is a sham to begin with. It's falling apart and they have to find something to justify this witch hunt.
3 days ago everything bannon said was a lie, to the left.

now, they sponge up to him and declare him right on.

all you gotta do is say what they like and suddenly you're right.
No one said Bannon is a liar. We called him exactly what he is: a proud white supremacist just like you.
See there it is....it's good you guys like white supremacists......hahaha

No, it was about collusion......which isn't illegal, so the whole thing is a sham to begin with. It's falling apart and they have to find something to justify this witch hunt.

No one said Bannon is a liar. We called him exactly what he is: a proud white supremacist just like you.

I do enjoy how Fat Donnie now downplays the role Bannon played in his election and on his staff

Up till then, Bannon was in on every decision

and you don't even know me.

kinda funny for these instant judgements you pass out. i'm pretty sure if i started calling you shit you were not you'd twist those manties up and go on a tirade worthy of a viral psycho liberal video.

I do enjoy how Fat Donnie now downplays the role Bannon played in his election and on his staff

Up till then, Bannon was in on every decision

how do you know

you guys have hyped Bannon more than anyone.....I didn't even know about him until late 2016

Trump had already had his issues developed

kinda funny for these instant judgements you pass out. i'm pretty sure if i started calling you shit you were not you'd twist those manties up and go on a tirade worthy of a viral psycho liberal video.
They are just foaming at the mouth because Democrats are irrelevant in America now.

They are just foaming at the mouth because Democrats are irrelevant in America now.
just funny to me that all you have to do is not agree with their rants and you're the crazy one.

they tell you that as they rant on.

just funny to me that all you have to do is not agree with their rants and you're the crazy one.

they tell you that as they rant on.
Because they are the peaceful tolerant ones.
Until you have the slightest hint of disagreement that is.

This administration is "truly" and embarrassment.
But his base, like you, find that perfectly acceptable.
"TRULY"

Things are not well in the Trump White House

The public deserves to know
The corrupt press loves gullible fools like you.

Truely an embarrassment
15622174_1425670787472983_208564098877992608_n.jpg

Democrats are irrevelant ?
Every word out of your mouth is a lie.

Poll: Democrats' 2018 advantage expands - CNNPolitics

upload_2018-1-4_13-49-19.jpeg

upload_2018-1-4_13-50-22.jpeg

you should be spreading that on your asshole. You need it.
But someone needs to mark a spot. you are all asshole.

This administration is "truly" and embarrassment.
But his base, like you, find that perfectly acceptable.
"TRULY"

Things are not well in the Trump White House

The public deserves to know
The corrupt press loves gullible fools like you.

Truely an embarrassment
View attachment 169629

Bannon wasn’t Wolff’s only source, though. The book is based on “conversations that took place over a period of eighteen months with the president, with most members of his senior staff—some of whom talked to me dozens of times—and with many people who they in turn spoke to,” Wolff writes in the author’s note. His original idea, he says, was to write a fly-on-the-wall account of Trump’s first hundred days. “The president himself encouraged this idea. But given the many fiefdoms in the White House that came into open conflict from the first days of the administration, there seemed no one person able to make this happen. Equally, there was no one to say ‘Go away.’ Hence I became more a constant interloper than an invited guest.”

Wolff’s methods will doubtless attract more scrutiny. In some places, he re-creates entire scenes, complete with dialogue, without explicitly identifying his sources. In others, he attributes withering comments about Trump to some of his current and former aides: “For Steve Mnuchin and Reince Priebus, the president was an ‘idiot.’ For Gary Cohn, he was ‘dumb as shit.’ For H.R. McMaster he was a ‘dope.’ The list went on.” On Wednesday, two people quoted in the book, Tom Barrack, a longtime friend of Trump, and Katie Walsh, a former White House aide, denied having made the negative comments about Trump that Wolff attributed to them.

Still, the over-all portrait that Wolff draws of a dysfunctional, bitterly divided White House in the first six months of Trump’s Presidency, before the appointment of John Kelly as chief of staff and the subsequent firing of Bannon, has the whiff of authenticity about it—and it echoes news coverage at the time. Other details are impossible to confirm but damning if true. Such was the animosity between Bannon and “Jarvanka”—Bannon’s dismissive term for Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner—Wolff reports, that, during one Oval Office meeting, Bannon called Ivanka “a fucking liar,” to which Trump responded,“I told you this is a tough town, baby.” Wolff also quotes Bannon commenting gleefully after Trump decided to pull the United States out of the Paris climate agreement, a decision that Ivanka opposed: “Score. The bitch is dead.”

This is the lying incompetent idiot the Trump cult has pledged their undying support.

The standard for these bullshit sessions has been determined by the administration and the moron's twitter feed.

An answer of substance is not forthcoming no matter what the question is.

Almost every dead soldier the past 16 years has died from Iranian supplied weapons, shitforbrains.
Which, of course, you just made up.
I've caught 2020 in multiple lies over the course of the year. he doesn't even care. He just keeps on lying. It's a cult trait.
Says the liar who claims Bannon was not fired.
He wasn't fired. That's what you get from believing a pathological liar.
Bannon gave the exact date he was going to resign on the day he was hired.
There you go again...not knowing your ass from a hole in the ground.

Democrats are irrevelant ?
Every word out of your mouth is a lie.

Poll: Democrats' 2018 advantage expands - CNNPolitics
Oh crap, you made me spit my drink on my keyboard. A CNN poll on an election that has not even started. You Leftards can't beat The Onion.

Almost every dead soldier the past 16 years has died from Iranian supplied weapons, shitforbrains.
Which, of course, you just made up.
I've caught 2020 in multiple lies over the course of the year. he doesn't even care. He just keeps on lying. It's a cult trait.
Says the liar who claims Bannon was not fired.
He wasn't fired. That's what you get from believing a pathological liar.
Bannon gave the exact date he was going to resign on the day he was hired.
There you go again...not knowing your ass from a hole in the ground.
Steve Bannon, Trump's chief strategist, fired - CNNPolitics
Moron.

Forum List

Back