🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The white welfare underclass

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
More than 43 million people are living below the poverty line, but who are these people? For some reason, in this country, there's always been an assumption that the poor, or the underclass, are the non-white people that live in this country, and the fact that there has always been a white underclass has become taboo. Author Joe Bageant known for his book Deer Hunting With Jesus and his recent book Rainbow Pie: A Redneck Memoir, explains that the working class are being faithfully mislead.

• Banned
And many of them are Democrats

go figure

the op is most HATEFUL person and the biggest RASCIST on this board

Stephanie, you as a member of that white welfare underclass I am sure you can attest to the accuracy of the video's contents

More than 43 million people are living below the poverty line, but who are these people? For some reason, in this country, there's always been an assumption that the poor, or the underclass, are the non-white people that live in this country, and the fact that there has always been a white underclass has become taboo. Author Joe Bageant known for his book Deer Hunting With Jesus and his recent book Rainbow Pie: A Redneck Memoir, explains that the working class are being faithfully mislead.

Piss on your vide and piss on the son-of-a-bitch hypocrite on it.

Neither you nor fat that bastard on the video know what poverty is.

Here is a guess and correct me if I am wrong:

Both you and that asshole on the video have some government support in the form of welfare, meal ticket or food stamp to get stuff to fill your insatiable belly.

You both have refrigerators in which you can store your ill-gotten goods.

You both have car, color TV, toaster, freezer, food processor, DVR, computer, cell phone and internet access.

You both have more than one change of shirt, underwear and clothes per week.

You both have meat of your choice at least three times a week.

You both disdain macaroni and cheese dinners, convinced that you are better than eating crap like that.

You both have kids that have lunch in school, who have free transportation to and from school and who learn absolutely nothing from their unionized so-called teachers,

You both have absolutely no idea what REAL poverty is. If you need any education on poverty, let me know. I am an expert on the subject, albeit only from my memory five decades ago when I lived in communist Hungary.

• Banned

Racist retard you are. Being poor is not a race issue, it is an economic issue. You prove how stupid you are all the time, stfu.

go figure

Stephanie, you as a member of that white welfare underclass I am sure you can attest to the accuracy of the video's contents
Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Must have hit deep nerve:biggrin:
No I was just stating a fact, you want to make the world a better place kill your worthless ass.

go figure

He sounds a lot like Dean, right?

his lost cousin they just let out of the insane asylum. :cuckoo:

Documentation of one of the last mobile home parks in Anchorage, Alaska

Same theme, same posting style, same OP. Guno is just nastier and pretends to be a Jew

go figure

Same theme, same posting style, same OP. Guno is just nastier and pretends to be a Jew

Guno says he's a Jew?

go figure

Guno says he's a Jew?

Yes, he has Stats convinced too.

go figure

No I was just stating a fact, you want to make the world a better place kill your worthless ass.

You come off as worse than that idiot when you post shit like this.

go figure

You come off as worse than that idiot when you post shit like this.
I meant it, you can also be added I don't give a god damn.

Forum List

Back