The whole point of these hearings is to HD the government officials responsible for their crimes in the lead up to jan.6 th and before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandleTheTruth

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2022
You gotta hold the government responsible when they get out of hand people.

When Trump tried to force this country to entertain his lies and try and hang the vice president for doing his duty. I think they have alot of proof that he broke laws.

And I'm a law enforcement minded liberal.

The whole point of these hearings is to HD the government officials responsible for their crimes in the lead up to jan.6 th and before.​

How does one High-Definition a government official?

• Banned
When the government gets out of control you gotta had them accountable for their crimes.

I love how the purpose of the hearings keep changing based on the Committee's failures, fears, and obsessions and on plunging ratings.

:p

• Banned
You gotta had the government and the preside t responsible for the crimes they commit.

You gotta hold the government responsible when they get out of hand people.

When Trump tried to force this country to entertain his lies and try and hang the vice president for doing his duty. I think they have alot of proof that he broke laws.

And I'm a law enforcement minded liberal.
Trump didn't do anything the Dems hadn't tried 4 years before.
This is just the left attempting to criminalize their own past actions when their opposition tries it themselves.

And to make it worse....the DoJ is deeply involved in what happened on Jan 6th.
After all.....they picked a fight with Trump supporters....as well as embedded instigators in the crowd to work them up.
As with everything the left tries.....this was a total setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back