The Whole World is Laughing at Trump

So he stands up at rallies for two years and says, "Mexico is going to pay for the wall!" and his mindless, mouth-breathing followers cheered.

Fast-forward and it's his latest lie. And Mexicans are laughing their asses off at our president and America.

The GOP has offered Democrats a trade: protect young immigrants in exchange for border wall funds
Yet, illegals coming into the country is down over 50 percent and many more or being deported. And there is nothing America haters like you can do about it except cry on the internet all day long. Boo hoo! And sheriff Clarke just accepted a position....LOL! MAGA.

The world isn't laughing at Trump. Heck you aren't laughing at Trump.

Most of the world doesn't care about American politics. And why should they?

The world isn't laughing at Trump. Heck you aren't laughing at Trump.

Most of the world doesn't care about American politics. And why should they?
They don't, it's just the daily America haters overflow of butthurt.

So he stands up at rallies for two years and says, "Mexico is going to pay for the wall!" and his mindless, mouth-breathing followers cheered.

Fast-forward and it's his latest lie. And Mexicans are laughing their asses off at our president and America.

The GOP has offered Democrats a trade: protect young immigrants in exchange for border wall funds

I know how most people probably took the "Mexico will pay for it" line literally, like Trump was going to send them a bill and make Mexico pay it. Most likely, Trump believed he could do that too.

However, from the first time I heard Trump use those words, I knew then as I know now that there is many more ways to make Mexico "pay" for the wall than most people (especially leftardz) may think.

Democrats want to force Republicans to vote on DACA

Make them go on the record for deporting young immigrants

With an election in 2018, it can be used against them

Illegal immigrants. You can't just deport legal immigrants.

Illegal immigrants. You can't just deport legal immigrants.
no such thing as an illegal immigrant. they are either illegal or they are an immigrant.

I know how most people probably took the "Mexico will pay for it" line literally, like Trump was going to send them a bill and make Mexico pay it. Most likely, Trump believed he could do that too.

However, from the first time I heard Trump use those words, I knew then as I know now that there is many more ways to make Mexico "pay" for the wall than most people (especially leftardz) may think.
Yep. For one the millions we send to Mexico can disappear.

Forum List

Back