The Winning Message on Abortion: Boldly and Courageously Defend/Promote Human Life

Your post #28 was pretty straight forward. It comes across as racist.
Stating facts about my race isn't racist. Saying blacks have a culture of sex outside marriage is true. I didn't mention whites in that post, but whites do it as well, though not in as great a percentage.

Stating facts about my race isn't racist. Saying blacks have a culture of sex outside marriage is true. I didn't mention whites in that post, but whites do it as well, though not in as great a percentage.
I see. Whites also have sex outside of marriage but it's not a cultural thing like it is with the blacks. That's racist my friend.

Clarence Thomas wants to stop that. But abortion isn't just about that. There are circumstances where abortion is necessry because the child won't live after birth, is dead inside of the womb, or the female is pregnant as result of dirty deeds by family members or because of rape.
States decide that portion of the issue, as they should. Abortion for birth control is where the line should be drawn.

There is where you messed up and lost about 90% of your targeted audience. My daughter-in-law is the mother of three children through IVF surrogacy. There are two couples out there with children because it exists. How can that be morally wrong?
I don't have a targeted audience. I post the truth. This thread is about abortion. Some wanted to change the subject to IVF. I stated the reasons IVF is morally wrong in post #29.

This is a thread on abortion. Several of you have tried to derail it with the IVF stuff. So I'll answer once. IVF is immoral because human dignity is best respected when a child is conceived through the sexual union of two people, not in a laboratory. It distorts the meaning of the sexual act between a husband and wife, it involves the destruction of human life at the embryonic stage, and establishes technology as the dominant force in determining the origin and destiny of a human person.

Well, there is where you are wrong, because if God wanted to deny people this option, why did he make it so easy to do? God could have just made IVF not work.

You're not black. Harris is half black and half Indian. You see, unike you, I've knew about Harris when she wasn't famous, long before trump tried the white boy race hustle. I've been consider black by racists like you in America all my life. And since whites live in Uganda, then there is some white in Ugandans. So like I said white boy, get your lies straight. Either we're having too many babies out of wedlock, which means unmarried women having abortions is a responsible thing, or they're trying to exterminate black chidren. Figure it out. Meanwhile I will continue supporting a womans right to her individual choice whether I agree with it or not.
Indians are Caucasians, in other words "white".

Forum List

Back