"The World Hates Our President"

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

Birther Donald J. Trump on Obama: “The world hates our president.”

I can't think of anything citizen or President Donald J. Trump has ever whined about that has not come back to bitch slap him.

The Pew Research Center found, in a survey of 13 countries, that America’s standing in the world has dropped to hitherto unimaginable lows. Only 26 percent of Germans, 30 percent of the Dutch, 31 percent of the French, 33 percent of Australians and Swedes, 35 percent of Canadians, and 41 percent of the Japanese and British have a favorable impression of the United States. The only country among the 13 — all U.S. allies — that still views the United States favorably is South Korea. That is a precipitous fall in just four years. In 2016, the U.S. favorability rating ranged from a low of 57 percent (Germany) to a high of 72 percent (Japan).
Actually, Hildabeast was the original birther right snowflake?

BBBBBBUUUUUTTTT CLINTON!!!!
MAGA
Just correcting your idiot dimwit mistakes right snowflake???

ROTFLMFAO
Ewe couldn't fix a sandwich!!!

BBBBBBUUUUUTTTT CLINTON
MAGA
Again, keeping you wackos in line is a time consuming business....you cannot think for yourselves. ROTFLMAOYSIL

Kid, would not try to think for or like a maroon like ewe.

BBBBBBUUUUUTTTT CLINTON
MAGA
Of course not, unless its fed to you to tell you what to think you can't.

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

I can't think of anything citizen or President Donald J. Trump has ever whined about that has not come back to bitch slap him.

The Pew Research Center found, in a survey of 13 countries, that America’s standing in the world has dropped to hitherto unimaginable lows. Only 26 percent of Germans, 30 percent of the Dutch, 31 percent of the French, 33 percent of Australians and Swedes, 35 percent of Canadians, and 41 percent of the Japanese and British have a favorable impression of the United States. The only country among the 13 — all U.S. allies — that still views the United States favorably is South Korea. That is a precipitous fall in just four years. In 2016, the U.S. favorability rating ranged from a low of 57 percent (Germany) to a high of 72 percent (Japan).
all because TRUMP wants them to pay their fair share---boo hoo

Yeah. I wouldn't mind other countries disliking him so much, because he does have some valid trade/treaty issues, but the irony of his complaining about Obama being disliked, when Obama was pretty much well thought of, and that coupled with his failure to even do as well responding to the virus as …. Greece. We are the third world in terms of science.

Globalists who want the USA to fail hate Trump.

The globalists sure ran the country better than Trump. We are really failing now.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha....Muslim in Chief ran the country better.....hahahahahahahahaha. You are the reason we have Trump now doofus.

Clearly better. Now we have bigger deficits, bigger bailouts, a recession, more riots, the most pandemic deaths... 4 years ago was like paradise compared to now.

Yeah. I wouldn't mind other countries disliking him so much, because he does have some valid trade/treaty issues, but the irony of his complaining about Obama being disliked, when Obama was pretty much well thought of, and that coupled with his failure to even do as well responding to the virus as …. Greece. We are the third world in terms of science.
Great comparison....Greece has 10 million people and did half the testing per capita as the US. Only a total of 1.1 million tests and a 2.2% mortality rate which is better than our 2.8% but again, they didn't test.

I wouldn't really say the rest of the world hates our President.

They're just bewildered at how we could be convinced to allow such a person in the White House. The ultimate Ugly American, essentially a caricature of America as arrogant, brutish, selfish and ignorant.

They thought we were better than this. So did I.

Sadly we were NOT better than this. And it'll take a generation to repair damage to our ally relationships.
Well, I think you're right. That even 30% of the population would support him is proof of that.

We're not as good as I thought. It is what it is.

Let's just hope for no second term. Otherwise our fledging young democracy goes the way of Poland, Hungary, Russia, and Turkey and we'll officially have an authoritarian plutocracy.

View attachment 389855
whats the problem? you afraid there wont be any demoncrats to walk you on your leash? id rather have someone w/ a brain than someone w/dimentia.

The globalists sure ran the country better than Trump. We are really failing now.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha....Muslim in Chief ran the country better.....hahahahahahahahaha. You are the reason we have Trump now doofus.

Clearly better. Now we have bigger deficits, bigger bailouts, a recession, more riots, the most pandemic deaths... 4 years ago was like paradise compared to now.

you are really brainwashed. what time do they put you on a leash for the potty trip

Actually Obammy had a larger deficit in his first term than Trump and didn't lower it until the second term. The riots are the fault of your wimpy, sissy Deem leaders too afraid to stop them. And who knows how many pandemic deaths we truly have, but your wacko Dem governors caused nearly half of them in only 6 states. So stop lying about the President and accept some responsibility for your idiot party.

you are really brainwashed. what time do they put you on a leash for the potty trip

You must be one of those Russian trolls. The country is a mess right now for all the mentioned reasons. Only a Russian troll could disagree. Go back to Putin.

I don't know what Q is. Keep that head in the sand. It must be blissful. Im not surprised that youre not able to grasp whats happening.

Oh I see what's happening Trumptard - And none of it is good.
i honestly dont think you see much of anything other than hatred that you had to have the demoncrats teach/ tell you.. sad

Trump has a job to do. No matter how it makes you feel, his decisions are made in the best interest of the country

If you want a guy to make you feel good, get a boyfriend.

Actually Obammy had a larger deficit in his first term than Trump and didn't lower it until the second term. The riots are the fault of your wimpy, sissy Deem leaders too afraid to stop them. And who knows how many pandemic deaths we truly have, but your wacko Dem governors caused nearly half of them in only 6 states. So stop lying about the President and accept some responsibility for your idiot party.

You have a lot of excuses. Fact is we are a huge mess. Deficit will be over $3 trillion this year. And we have the most pandemic deaths. What a huge failure.

we know you have TDS,,you dont have to be a show off about it,,,

So, in other words, all you got is the uber-TrumpTard cliché, TDS.
Attack the messenger when you can't attack the message, coward.

You must be one of those Russian trolls. The country is a mess right now for all the mentioned reasons. Only a Russian troll could disagree. Go back to Putin.

You must be one of those brainwashed idiot lemmings who believes in the tooth fairy, the Easter Bunny, global warming and Russian interference in elections. Remember Obammy and his Putin kneepads snowflake?

we know you have TDS,,you dont have to be a show off about it,,,

So, in other words, all you got is the uber-TrumpTard cliché, TDS.
Attack the messenger when you can't attack the message, coward.
I wasnt attacking the messenger I was making fun of him,,,

You have a lot of excuses. Fact is we are a huge mess. Deficit will be over $3 trillion this year. And we have the most pandemic deaths. What a huge failure.

Actually what I have are facts which I know make your empty head hurt. Already explained your party's failures and like a good little libber you always deflect to someone else.

no,moron ill stay in AMERICA and tell you to go ahead and vote for china---when will you brain dead idiots realize it aint BEIJING joe that you are voting for? you will be voting for a home wrecker, whore, worthless pos

Trump has a job to do. No matter how it makes you feel, his decisions are made in the best interest of the country

If you want a guy to make you feel good, get a boyfriend.

Ask these people if you think his decisions have to do with ANYTHING but getting re-elected.

img_121071_untitleddesign.jpg

Actually what I have are facts which I know make your empty head hurt. Already explained your party's failures and like a good little libber you always deflect to someone else.

I have facts, you have excuses. Fact is deficit will be by far largest ever. Fact is we’ve had more bailouts than ever before. Fact is despite all the spending we have the most pandemic deaths. Oh and we are in a recession and have constant rioting. Those are facts, your excuses are weak and pathetic.

I wouldn't really say the rest of the world hates our President.

They're just bewildered at how we could be convinced to allow such a person in the White House. The ultimate Ugly American, essentially a caricature of America as arrogant, brutish, selfish and ignorant.

They thought we were better than this. So did I.
Once again, you reveal your preoccupation with Donald Trump's personality and ignore how consistently his policies work to the benefit of America. He is the polar opposite of Obama the Transformer, in every way.
Being arrogant, brutish, selfish and ignorant translates directly into policy, as we are seeing.

I won't try to explain. Why bother.
it translates into a better deal for Americans. Our allies can go fuck themselves if they don't like it.

Forum List

Back