The World Is Sick Of Israeli Atrocities...

...In that case kill the terrorist scum that runs Israel that commits genocide without a second thought.
In that case, don't fuss when you've given the Israelis the excuse they need in the eyes of the world, to wipe you out, once and for all.

The Israelis do not commit genocide.

They are merely engaged in a long-term campaign to force Palestinians off their few remaining scraps of land.

The Palestinians may end-up having to pack, and leave, but at least they'll be alive, once they've moved to Jordan or Lebanon.

On the other hand, the Palestinians have long-since sworn to drown the Jews in the Mediterranean.

The latter sounds much more like the stereotypical, classical definition of 'genocide' than any land-squeezing at-issue here.

Penelope is another ignorant uneducated terrorist sympathizer, obviously.

Genocide is mentioned in the Hamas charter. Genocide of the Jewish people is mentioned SEVERAL times actually.

Pbel every once in a while goes with a thread like "The World is.. " and bad stuff against Israel...anything else?

I agree. It's certainly not ISRAEL that I'm tired of, but I am sick of almost ALL of the other middle eastern countries which are a thorn in the side of every single civilized nation on earth!! They and their actions absolutely disgust me. They are just uncivilized, ignorant, uneducated savages for the most part, also brainwashed.

Apparently you didn't follow the Protective Edge massacre?

TBH, I don't really care. I see the Muslim religion and the middle eastern countries (with the exception of Israel and perhaps a COUPLE others who are more secular) as being the biggest problem in our world today.

I still think we would be better off if we went over there, carpet bombed the place, and took over. We can call it Middle America! :D

Oh goodie another Zionist who is ok with genocide. You people are unbelievable.

Killing terrorist scum is not genocide. It's doing good work. :D

In that case kill the terrorist scum that runs Israel that commits genocide without a second thought.

Not genocide to defend against terrorist bombing that is protected by human shields. As for genocide wiping out 90 % of an indigenous people in genocide and that is what the Palestinians have done to the Christians in Palestine.

In that case kill the terrorist scum that runs Israel that commits genocide without a second thought.

Wouldn't it be a whole lot easier if you simply asked your parents to get you on a program of therapy and anti-psychotics so you would stop having these ridiculous delusions?

Risperdal seems especially effective for the young.

Last edited:
"There ancestral lands were never in Palestine as the records show, even Winny told the house of commons that the majority were illegal immigrants back in 1939.

Let's see how your bullshit differs from the official record. taking the period from 1922 through 1937. As per the Report of the Mandatory in 1937.

Oh dear, the total increase in population through immigration was 281,339 and the Jewish part of that increase was 245,433, the Muslim part was 25,168 and the Christian part was 10,414. Isn't it discouraging that while you yap bullshit, I provide source documentation.

6. The estimated total population has increased in the 15 years from 1922 to the middle of 1937, by 631,272 persons. The increase is due to immigration and to the excess of births over deaths, the allocation of the total increases between these two factors being estimated to be as follows:--

ecblank.gif
All religions.Moslems.Jews.Christians.Others.
Total increase
of population
Increase by
migration
Natural
increase

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
... - See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Report of the Mandatory to the LoN 31 December 1937

Israel should take the Gaza strip back and push those "palestinians" into Egypt. That's what they are really anyways. The are Egyptians and Jordanians. None of those people alive today that refer to themselves as "palestinians" have any right to the land they occupy. Israel won it fair and square, but they gave that land to those savage beasts. I think they are being TOO nice. They should get rid of those POS once and for all IMO.

How do you "win" land "fair and square" without contravening the Geneva Convention? The Jewish savages came from Europe invaded the land.

No, the French and Brits already had control of that "territory." They gave it to Israel, who in turn was attacked, yet beat incredible odds to win and maintain their hold on their land. Why they would ever have agreed to give up the Gaza strip to those monsters, I don't know. They should throw them all out and take it back, and never negotiate with the scum again. If they see them, they should shoot first and ask questions later. :D That's how you handle that kind of POS scum. They will stop with their terror tactics eventually, and then there can be peace, because we all know that Israel just wants to exist in peace.[/QUOTE]
"They gave it to Israel,"

Could you document that?

How can Europeans "give" land that is inhabited by indigenous people to other Europeans? That's a crazy concept. The Muslims and Christians attacked no one. They were simply resisting the European takeover of their land and homes. The Christians and Muslims were unsuccessful in defending themselves from the Jewish savages but they certainly had every right to defend themselves.

Eventually there will be peace through demographic changes as happened in South Africa and Rhodesia.

You fuckin idiot. Did you not read Rocco's post showing all the attacks and massacres against Jews before Israel even became a state??
It was only AFTER these attacks that Haganah and Irgun were created.
Then there were the attacks diring the civil war and Arab Israeli war.
You're a liar and your posts should not be taken seriously

"There ancestral lands were never in Palestine as the records show, even Winny told the house of commons that the majority were illegal immigrants back in 1939.

Let's see how your bullshit differs from the official record. taking the period from 1922 through 1937. As per the Report of the Mandatory in 1937.

Oh dear, the total increase in population through immigration was 281,339 and the Jewish part of that increase was 245,433, the Muslim part was 25,168 and the Christian part was 10,414. Isn't it discouraging that while you yap bullshit, I provide source documentation.

6. The estimated total population has increased in the 15 years from 1922 to the middle of 1937, by 631,272 persons. The increase is due to immigration and to the excess of births over deaths, the allocation of the total increases between these two factors being estimated to be as follows:--

ecblank.gif
Total increase
of population
Increase by
migration
Natural
increase

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
... - See more at: Mandate for Palestine - Report of the Mandatory to the LoN 31 December 1937

Israel should take the Gaza strip back and push those "palestinians" into Egypt. That's what they are really anyways. The are Egyptians and Jordanians. None of those people alive today that refer to themselves as "palestinians" have any right to the land they occupy. Israel won it fair and square, but they gave that land to those savage beasts. I think they are being TOO nice. They should get rid of those POS once and for all IMO.

How do you "win" land "fair and square" without contravening the Geneva Convention? The Jewish savages came from Europe invaded the land.

No, the French and Brits already had control of that "territory." They gave it to Israel, who in turn was attacked, yet beat incredible odds to win and maintain their hold on their land. Why they would ever have agreed to give up the Gaza strip to those monsters, I don't know. They should throw them all out and take it back, and never negotiate with the scum again. If they see them, they should shoot first and ask questions later. :D That's how you handle that kind of POS scum. They will stop with their terror tactics eventually, and then there can be peace, because we all know that Israel just wants to exist in peace.

Could you document that?[/QUOTE]

Hello? I already did in the links I provided. READ them please. :rolleyes-41:

May as well post this here, so that you all can see just what the terrorists think about finding a "peaceful" solution. This is their own words. HEED them, foolish mortals! :D

Palestine Center - The Charter of the Hamas

Article Thirteen: Peaceful Solutions, [Peace] Initiatives and International Conferences[Peace] initiatives, the so-called peaceful solutions, and the international conferences to resolve the Palestinian problem, are all contrary to the beliefs of the Islamic Resistance Movement. For renouncing any part of Palestine means renouncing part of the religion; the nationalism of the Islamic Resistance Movement is part of its faith, the movement educates its members to adhere to its principles and to raise the banner of Allah over their homeland as they fight their Jihad: “Allah is the all-powerful, but most people are not aware.” From time to time a clamoring is voiced, to hold an International Conference in search for a solution to the problem. Some accept the idea, others reject it, for one reason or another, demanding the implementation of this or that condition, as a prerequisite for agreeing to convene the Conference or for participating in it. But the Islamic Resistance Movement, which is aware of the [prospective] parties to this conference, and of their past and present positions towards the problems of the Muslims, does not believe that those conferences are capable of responding to demands, or of restoring rights or doing justice to the oppressed. Those conferences are no more than a means to appoint the nonbelievers as arbitrators in the lands of Islam. Since when did the Unbelievers do justice to the Believers? “And the Jews will not be pleased with thee, nor will the Christians, till thou follow their creed. Say: Lo! the guidance of Allah [himself] is the Guidance. And if you should follow their desires after the knowledge which has come unto thee, then you would have from Allah no protecting friend nor helper.” Sura 2 (the Cow), verse 120 There is no solution to the Palestinian problem except by Jihad. The initiatives, proposals and International Conferences are but a waste of time, an exercise in futility. The Palestinian people are too noble to have their future, their right and their destiny submitted to a vain game. As the hadith has it: “The people of Syria are Allah’s whip on this land; He takes revenge by their intermediary from whoever he wished among his worshipers. The Hypocrites among them are forbidden from vanquishing the true believers, and they will die in anxiety and sorrow.” (Told by Tabarani, who is traceable in ascending order of traditionaries to Muhammad, and by Ahmed whose chain of transmission is incomplete. But it is bound to be a true hadith, for both story tellers are reliable. Allah knows best.)

How can Europeans "give" land that is inhabited by indigenous people to other Europeans? That's a crazy concept. The Muslims and Christians attacked no one. They were simply resisting the European takeover of their land and homes. The Christians and Muslims were unsuccessful in defending themselves from the Jewish savages but they certainly had every right to defend themselves.

Eventually there will be peace through demographic changes as happened in South Africa and Rhodesia.

You fuckin idiot. Did you not read Rocco's post showing all the attacks and massacres against Jews before Israel even became a state??
It was only AFTER these attacks that Haganah and Irgun were created.
Then there were the attacks diring the civil war and Arab Israeli war.
You're a liar and your posts should not be taken seriously
We did.

All that was after Britain occupied Palestine with the Balfour declaration in its pocket and began colonizing Palestine on the behalf of the foreign Zionists.

The Palestinians resisted colonization then as they resist it now.

Wow, really pbel? Your post #15 just links mostly to a bunch of peoples opinions posted to an article that is not the subject of this thread's OP.

My world is sick and tired of you folks trying to shove down my throat that the world hates the U.S. and Israel. Sure there are some who hate; like mostly Muslim extremists.

If Abbas is really trying to lead the Palestinians, he should call for elections; they are WAY overdue and then step the fuck aside and let's see what the real rank and file Palestinians want. I bet it's peace and not a bunch more sabre rattling.
The last election brought Hamas to power...I think most Israelis would also choose peace...share Jerusalem, land swap for the settlements and live in peace.

I support that.
Anything except sharing Jerusalem. That's the City of David, not ....and Abdul.

Its not King Davids anymore and hasn't been for a centuries . (if King David even existed)
Ya don't say!

ecblank.gif
Total increase
of population
Increase by
migration
Natural
increase

[TBODY] [/TBODY]

No, the French and Brits already had control of that "territory." They gave it to Israel, who in turn was attacked, yet beat incredible odds to win and maintain their hold on their land. Why they would ever have agreed to give up the Gaza strip to those monsters, I don't know. They should throw them all out and take it back, and never negotiate with the scum again. If they see them, they should shoot first and ask questions later. :D That's how you handle that kind of POS scum. They will stop with their terror tactics eventually, and then there can be peace, because we all know that Israel just wants to exist in peace.

Could you document that?

Hello? I already did in the links I provided. READ them please. :rolleyes-41:[/QUOTE]
I don't recall seeing any documents of Britain transferring any land to Israel.

That's because you didn't read the links, obviously. Google it for yourself. I've already supplied PLENTY of data here.

Besides, if you are NOT aware of that fact, then I feel sorry for you. That's pretty darn sad.

Edit: I was trying to fix this quote since SOME people are too lazy to fix their own crap, but I can't get rid of the extra quotes. When I try to delete them, they reappear each time. This is the last time I'm going to try and fix this. :D

That's because you didn't read the links, obviously. Google it for yourself. I've already supplied PLENTY of data here.

Besides, if you are NOT aware of that fact, then I feel sorry for you. That's pretty darn sad.
I've seen a lot of "say so" but no documents.

WTF is wrong with you? You don't know history?

PBel must be losing his marbles. .

The obsession with Jews and general level of paranoia exhibited by ANY these relentless antisemites is indicative of some level of disturbance.

I think what makes antisemitism click with so many deranged people is that there is always an imaginary conspiracy to explain all their problems in dealing with the world, and it is legitimized by the fact that it is so formulaic, thus making it a shared experience.
Obsession with Jews my ass! According to you Israeli suck-offs is the whole fucking world is anti-Semitic and refuse to see that the atrocities of killing basically un-armed people and stealing their ancestral lands is a laughing matter to you ZioNazis!

Anti-Semitism my ass!

There ancestral lands were never in Palestine as the records show, even Winny told the house of commons that the majority were illegal immigrants back in 1939.

The "majority" were not "illegal immigrants" - time for that meme to be put to rest. Even given the notoriously inexact data - the highest estimate for "illegal" Arab immigration is well below any "majority". There was also Jewish immigration, both legal and illegal. The Palestinians have as much "ancestral rights" as the Jews do to Palestine.

MidEast Web - Population of Palestine

Sure I do, and I have never seen any document showing Britain transferring any land to Israel.

...In that case kill the terrorist scum that runs Israel that commits genocide without a second thought.
In that case, don't fuss when you've given the Israelis the excuse they need in the eyes of the world, to wipe you out, once and for all.

The Israelis do not commit genocide.

They are merely engaged in a long-term campaign to force Palestinians off their few remaining scraps of land.

The Palestinians may end-up having to pack, and leave, but at least they'll be alive, once they've moved to Jordan or Lebanon.

On the other hand, the Palestinians have long-since sworn to drown the Jews in the Mediterranean.

The latter sounds much more like the stereotypical, classical definition of 'genocide' than any land-squeezing at-issue here.

Penelope is another ignorant uneducated terrorist sympathizer, obviously.

Genocide is mentioned in the Hamas charter. Genocide of the Jewish people is mentioned SEVERAL times actually.

They are not following their charter, haven't you heard the news. Listen to your PM Bibi and we should of been blown up by the nukes he predicted in the early 1990, Israel is the country spreading false propaganda and has been for years.

Sure I do, and I have never seen any document showing Britain transferring any land to Israel.

It tells all about it in the link. Sorry if you are incapable of reading comprehension, but I can't help you with that.

Your the one who is clueless about history. Perhaps its you who can't understand what you read.

Last edited:
PBel must be losing his marbles. .

The obsession with Jews and general level of paranoia exhibited by ANY these relentless antisemites is indicative of some level of disturbance.

I think what makes antisemitism click with so many deranged people is that there is always an imaginary conspiracy to explain all their problems in dealing with the world, and it is legitimized by the fact that it is so formulaic, thus making it a shared experience.
Obsession with Jews my ass! According to you Israeli suck-offs is the whole fucking world is anti-Semitic and refuse to see that the atrocities of killing basically un-armed people and stealing their ancestral lands is a laughing matter to you ZioNazis!

Anti-Semitism my ass!

There ancestral lands were never in Palestine as the records show, even Winny told the house of commons that the majority were illegal immigrants back in 1939.

The "majority" were not "illegal immigrants" - time for that meme to be put to rest. Even given the notoriously inexact data - the highest estimate for "illegal" Arab immigration is well below any "majority". There was also Jewish immigration, both legal and illegal. The Palestinians have as much "ancestral rights" as the Jews do to Palestine.

MidEast Web - Population of Palestine

No, they don't have any rights. The land was partitioned and given to the Israels by the Brits (who owned the territory by mandate) after the first world war.

Let's put this religious ancestral rights crap to bed for good and focus on why Israel has the land today in modern times. It is because the country who owned the territory at the time, partitioned it in this way.

Forum List

Back