The worlds two ugliest women say Trump touched them.......

• Banned
New York Times report: Two women accuse Donald Trump of inappropriate touching - CNNPolitics.com Ah ladies, you were masturbating quite alone and dreaming of having a real man.
Attacking the victims. Classy! You are Trump's Hillary.

Donald Trump has taken you weakminded people and turned you into EVERYTHING you used to hate.
They are not victims, they are really ugly bimbos out to make a buck off of Hillaries slush funds.

Trumos wives
Melania-Trump-Sports-Illustrated.jpg

ivana_trump_.jpg

I don't know how long ago it was that Trump was said to have walked in on these beauty contestants changing clothes but TODAY men are supposed to have free access to women's changing areas, showers and toilets. Even if those men drop their pants women just have to get used to it.

I don't know how long ago it was that Trump was said to have walked in on these beauty contestants changing clothes but TODAY men are supposed to have free access to women's changing areas, showers and toilets. Even if those men drop their pants women just have to get used to it.
Those are transgender men. Is Drumpf transgender?

New York Times report: Two women accuse Donald Trump of inappropriate touching - CNNPolitics.com Ah ladies, you were masturbating quite alone and dreaming of having a real man.
Attacking the victims. Classy! How does it feel to be Donald Trump's version of Hillary, shitbag?

Donald Trump has taken you weakminded people and turned you into EVERYTHING you used to hate.
The OP has said some of the classic lines of a typical misogynist....a perfect fit with Drumpf.

Attacking the victims. Classy! How does it feel to be Donald Trump's version of Hillary, shitbag?

Hillary Clinton once ate one of my turds as if it were a Butterfinger.

Prove me wrong.

Prove me wrong.
Your shit is like a Baby Ruth...

Prove me wrong.
Your shit is like a Baby Ruth...

You know? :laugh:

Forum List

Back