The worlds two ugliest women say Trump touched them.......

New York Times report: Two women accuse Donald Trump of inappropriate touching - CNNPolitics.com Ah ladies, you were masturbating quite alone and dreaming of having a real man.
Attacking the victims. Classy! How does it feel to be Donald Trump's version of Hillary, shitbag?

Donald Trump has taken you weakminded people and turned you into EVERYTHING you used to hate.

Hillary Clinton once ate one of my turds as if it were a Butterfinger.

Prove me wrong.
Argument from ignorance.

Will you dumb fucks PLEASE take some courses in Logic and Critical Thinking?

PLEASE! I'm begging you.

New York Times report: Two women accuse Donald Trump of inappropriate touching - CNNPolitics.com Ah ladies, you were masturbating quite alone and dreaming of having a real man.
Attacking the victims. Classy! How does it feel to be Donald Trump's version of Hillary, shitbag?

Donald Trump has taken you weakminded people and turned you into EVERYTHING you used to hate.

Prove me wrong.
Your shit is like a Baby Ruth...

You know? :laugh:
Hillary told me...

Prove me wrong.
Argument from ignorance.

PLEASE! I'm begging you.

No less logical than your own.

Prove me wrong.
Argument from ignorance.

PLEASE! I'm begging you.
Why waste the instructors time?

I have an old school friend that is the professor of rhetoric at the University of Okiehoma, yet he plays Napoleonic era strategy games poorly....

Prove me wrong.
Your shit is like a Baby Ruth...

You know? :laugh:
Hillary told me...
Hillary sent me an email................with a photo of humas sicko husband

Forum List

Back